The Wounded King

*steals Kitti's picture*

Right, NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED IN THE GRAVEYARD! Find somewhere else to make your entrance. We have a whole town to depict.

*swats at the characters swamping him*

You guys can come party with Skelter and Bob at the prison. It's where the cool kids are at.

Also, I've decided Skelter is voiced by Antonio Banderas. It just... works.

Grumpy broke the grimdark combo. >:[

You fucks enjoy your Linkin Park moment in the graveyard over there.

I'm the comic relief.

Do you have an amusing companion named Bob who's almost certainly going to be killed by something horrible before the chapter is out?

No?

*dons his crown and ascends the Comic Relief throne*

*waits for the whole town to be destroyed around Grumpy and the cell to still be standing, locked, in perfect condition.*

I don't need Bob.

I have Lord Paleface who does dramatic reenactments of tragic love lost.

We call that ' the talent' in the biz. We call what you do 'intermission show'

*Absconds to the Comedy Throne and prepares to duel to the death*

*sweeps Jack's legs*

Take your beating, boy. Revi's gonna break us up.

I'll try to post later today, I had tests to study for yesterday. Sorry

there will be a post from me today at some point <3 I already gave Jack permission to beat me if i don't

Edit: you can't beat me- work was terrible! D: I will try and post while at home- but i'm watching children >.<

THERE'S YOUR PICTURE ASMO.

I'll try to post later today when I get a break from work.

And thus... everyone was dark-haired.

Now no one can tell I'm a northborn!

<< If you want it changed, you'll have to find another damn picture yourself. I just grabbed the first remotely appropriate-looking pic I found on Google.

Right chaps, we so far have 3 locations. I'd prefer if we could cluster around no more than 5 spots in the town, as it will make my GMing easier.

So...

The Graveyard - Vorde, Synae, Brill and Aamira. NO ONE ELSE ALLOWED - KEEP OUT!

The Prison - Skelter, and anyone who wants to be locked up with him, or helping at the prison

The Tavern - Tem, Garkin(?), and anyone else who fancies a drink

Location 4 - ?

Location 5 - ?

If Tem and Garkin are drinking at 'Gideon's Pub' that will make my character introduction easy.