Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a question for you people out there with lots of movies, or even just a few movies!

What is the WORST movie in your collection? That one movie that everyone says was a shitty, terrible just plain awful bad movie. ...but for some reason you loved it enough to own it? (Or was unlucky enough to receive it as a gift!)

The Tuxedo. Gah so terrible, a friend just gave it to me. bleh.

The 1983 Heracles movie from Italy. It is so Lolwut, it is worth watching.

...It is wrong that I enjoy that as well as Lou Ferrigno's version of Sinbad?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJZuPJZpIyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJZuPJZpIyw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Aladdin couldn't handle Jafar's Mystical Ghost shit, so he hired a REAL MAN to kick his Jafar's goateed ass!

"Thank you for not smoking" is probably one of the worst I have.

"Night of a 1000 Cats"

A 99 cent price can say a lot about a movie I consider worse than "Manos the Hands of Fate"

And I'm an MST3K veteran.

Jinx, Lou Ferrigno's movies are so weird that they are awesome to watch merely for the "WTF" THIS WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME ANIMU kind of deal.

go on hulu and watch "Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell"

you will all agree i win this competition

KANGAROO JACK.

It's the worst movie in my collection and I enjoy it anyway. XD I picked it up out of the cheapass dollar store rack. Always good for a giggle.

Although Cabin Fever II that Pan just got us is pretty bad too. c____c

Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus.

saw the cover and ahd to rent it.'

film was so shit it was hilarious.

i mean shit, a giant great white shark (that they pretended was a megolodon to try and make sense of the size issue make sense) jumps outta the water, goes about 1000-2000 metres in the air and bites a jumbo jet in half ON THE WAY DOWN.

how the shark even SAW the plane i havbe no idea.

It's a tossup between...

Postal, directed by none other than Uwe Boll.

...and...

Recon 2020: The Caprini Massacre.

Probably the only redeeming quality of Postal was that it shipped with a copy of Postal 2.

As for Recon, the redeeming quality for that one is the body armor of the Marines. It's very much inspired by Gears of War only using Master Chief's color scheme.

Angel Sanctuary.

People for some reason like it because the same lady who did Saber Marionette was behind it. It is messed up, stupid, and pretty much a waste of time. I bought the OVA because I saw it for sale used, had no research done on it before hand, and it was anime.

Seriously I don't know why I still have it. I've thought about microwaving it a couple of times now.

Miami Vice.

It's not even funny bad, it's just plain bad. Dull, badly written, and cutting off into this ridiculous romance sub-plot halfway through. Seriously, why the fuck did I buy this piece of shit...

JESUS CHRIST VAMPIRE SLAYER. That's another really stupid one but it's weird for the sake of weird, so there for it's awesomely bad.

I dare anyone to make it through the whole clip without skipping if you're willing to waste your life.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT? GO AHEAD ON, IT'S YOUR MOVE.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxfZvL5JXHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxfZvL5JXHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Got this free at a Blockbuster along with buy other movies that were actually GOOD. One of those "buy 3 etc etc" deals.