The World's Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Lotori
looks:5'9 in a black sleeveless tunic hat obscuring most of his face
personality:always in deep thought kind and compassionate towards others try to avoid conflict as much as possible
Legendary weapon: 3 part spear
Element:earth
other:trained heavily in hand to hand fighting as well as his 3 part spear,very few have seen his face under his hat

Can you pick an element that's not taken? Other than that its good.

Soo... We don't start out with these weapons, right?? That's what I'm going by. :/

That's what I was going by as well. XD Part of the adventure is finding them?

Ya can start with weapons but not the legendary ones. Normal weapons have a reduced effect on lesser demons ans no effect on stronger ones.

Ahhh~ Okay. I was wondering about that! I need a weapon for her now then... *thinks*

Lol. That's why I mentioned the wakizashi for Kyy. Although he does a another weapon on him. Two actually. Neither are normal weapons but their not the legendary ones.

Ya.Although your the last! Just in time lol

Ah, that's awesome. Hehe.

I'll post my char when I get home. owo

She's meant to be a colorful character..sooo. Haha.

Name: Mirai Fujiyara

Looks: Mirai stands around 5'6 and a half, she has a very lithe and trained body despite her being somewhat short. She is not particularly skinny however but not chubby either. Her daily practices and training somehow manage to balance her above average apetite in a way that flatters her figure in the long run. She has a pale complexion, probably stemming fromt he fact that she lived in the shaded swamps for the majority of her life. But despite her rough enviorment she has somehow developed into a lily amongst the mud. With strikingly golden eyes, small red lips, a natural blush and silky platinum blonde hair that tumbles down her shoulders in elegant waves, any man could tell she was gorgeous. At least until they anger her with their advances.

Personality: Mirai has an odd personality. Seeing as she's grown up without a mother or a father, the nature and animals raising her, some of her interactions could be considered interesting. Still not completely accustomed to the civilization and only really comfortable surrounded by nature she can seem a bit tense and untrusting. But somehow during her childhood she has managed to get a sense of humor and a thick sarcasm. An odd girl indeed.

Legendary Weapon: Summoner's Rod - Allows anybody with some magical affinity to summon entities to fight for them.

Element: Lighting

Other: Mirai is rumored to be the daughter of a witch who lives in the wilds (Hence her capablities of magic) but when the witch bore her, she left the small Mirai in the middle of the swamp to never return again. Somehow Mirai survived thanks to a elderly woman who has more or less lost her grip on sanity, took her in as her daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, the nature thing is to me earth and we already have an earth chara. Lightning is fine though.

Ah good. I just thought that earth would pertain to the ground and nature to the plant-life and such. But I'm completely fine with Lightning. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.