The World SU & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough cough cough* Dusty.

*has no idea what is going on*

Here? I think.

@Yiyel Please, remember you only control your character. And please try to post more than a sentence at a time? I know it can be hard, but the effort would be very much appreciated.

Another roll call, who's all here still?
I'm here! Also, sorry for the single-sentence, I was very tired at the time. I'll try avoiding it in the future. Also, by "the wolf could", I meant it as a figure of speech: he COULD have seen the figure IF HE WAS LOOKING. It's something I do to make my characters do things without bringing the focus directly back onto it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I... have no idea what happened. Quoted myself trying to edit perhaps?

Yeah. Accidentally quoted myself because usually, on another forum, that is where the edit button is. Sorry.

What kind of person quotes themselves? Yiyel!

:lol:

Too bad XenForo fixed a problem that PHPBB had. No quoting pyramids possible, only one level of quotation available. So we can't go all that deep.

O damn. That makes me kinda sad. Also, I'll be dropping soon.

No! Not dropping out, but dropping down. Hendrix is coming, prepare for judgement, fools who strive for a reawakened world!

Reactions: Silver
Is this still accepting?

I think so? I'm not entirely sure, but there's like a 98% chance that we are. Just throw a bio up, and if we're accepting, awesome, if not, well, we still got to see a new bio

What Req said. *points at said saying of Req* Also, sorry for the poofing; school started back up and I forgot how bloody time consuming it is. Or boring. Jeez.

@The Red Tazelwurm Going to join another RP I'm in, eh? C: I'd like to see what you come up with this time (and if you use the name "Bliss" again xD)

Also, there's been some stuff going on IRL that has kept me busy. I'll (hopefully) have some more time to spend here now.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Here's my sheet, just in case you guys are still accepting. ^^
Real World:

Name: Kimmie Lane ( Born Kikumi Ito)

Sexuality: Not sure; Because she wasn't allowed to date she doesn't know if she likes boys or not.

Appearance: Before her mom turned her into 'come alive' barbie she looked like this;
169543.jpg

Now for the hideous makeover that her mother forced upon her; just imagine that girl with thinner arched blonde eyebrows, shinny pink lip gloss, blue contacts, and straight blonde hair. Oh and a push up bra, and a crop top. Yeah.

How they came to be comatose: It was a freak accident really; She had been trying out for cheerleading and tried to perform an advanced backflip that she had been practicing for months. Apparently she hadn't been practicing enough, because she fell on her head. (Did I mention that her head hit a pole?)

Brief bit of a bio: When she was a baby, Kimmie was given up by her parents, and she was soon adopted by a lovely and somewhat rich couple. She would have been better off as one of those kids that was never adopted. Seriously.
Her parents pushed Kimmie to be their standards of perfect, 24/7. Which means, looking pretty all the time and only joining the best clubs/organizations. Her father wanted her to be a mathlete and a model UN member, which Kimmie kind of liked, save for the part where her dad quizzed her almost all the time and never let her catch a break.
And her mom forced Kimmie to enter multiple pageants when she was a child. Then when she got too old for pageants, her mom did her hardest to keep Kimmie 'pretty'. And keeping her pretty involved, waxing, eyebrow plucking, dying her hair blonde and forcing her to try out for cheerleading.
So it's fair to say that Kimmie really really hated her life, but never complained because she loved her parents even though it seemed like they loved what they were turning her into more than they actually loved her.
Kimmie also wasn't allowed to pick and choose her own friends (don't even get me started on boyfriends! She wasn't even allowed to look at them let alone date.) so Kimmie's social life was pretty much crap.

Other: She had a dog named Bayley but he was taken away when he ripped a too tight pageant dress off of Kimmie.

In World:

Name: K (She couldn't decide whether she wanted to be called Kimmie or Kikumi)

Race: A water and earth bender (like from the Avatar, because it was her favorite show)

Sexuality: Still not sure.

Class/Role/Profession: Gardener

Abilities: She can manipulate water and earth. :3

Combative Style: She knows the basics but is really good at dodging (running away).

Weapon(s) of Choice: N/A

Inventory: Seeds (to plant), dog treats, and a cloak.

Residence?: She has a permanent residence in Birthdale, but goes travelling sometimes.

Appearance: As a female;
Anime-girl-mitsuki963-33977072-500-375.jpg

As a male;
c0069132_508caf26e9421.jpg

As for clothing, in both forms, K wears a long green tunic paired with baggy brown pants. sandals and a white cloak.

Other: Because of her ability to bend, she's an exceptional gardener and most of the things that she plants have a 95% growth rate.

Companion:

Name: Bay

Species: Dog-Human (Human with dog ears, tail and senses)

Abilities: Enhanced senses, enhanced strength.

Main Purpose: Best friend (Former pet)

Circumstance: After he tore a pageant dress that was way too tight, off of his owner, he was taken away by his owners' parents and left on a farm. Even though there were many dogs there to keep him company, he severly missed his owner and became depressed. He spent all of his time wandering around aimlessly or staring up at the sky, until finally he just sat down and went to sleep. Forever.

And when he woke up he was in The World, but in a somewhat humanoid form, which he didn't mind at all.

Appearance:
10.png

(Ignore that long cat tail and trade it in for a dog tail please!)

Other: He can turn back into his dog form and it looks like this:
dog2.jpg

• Love
@Silver

So does that mean I'm accepted or...? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.