The World SU & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a blast

Doom.

Reactions: Silver
Don't worry about it. Different timezones. I just wanted to make sure everyone had a good watch on the thread. There wasn't an expiration for the call.

Damn, I really should scroll up more often. Here, chief! Sorry 'bout that.

And for added effect I think I should mention that the idea for him came from days of browsing through Penny Arcade and slight memories of Ted and Adventure Time.
As such, from now on, portray Hendrix as being voiced by Todd McFarlane.

Reactions: Silver
He's a comic book artist, cartoonist, and writer. He can be known for works with... a shaky sense of finesse, you could say. Okay, so they're a little bit vulgar.

Okay, okay, so they're PRETTY vulgar, like Indiana Jones with snakes, but beneath all that there can be funny moments. Plus, the guy sure can voice-act.
Hold up; I'll see if I can find any videos. Hopefully there's one or two that don't break too many rules of Iwaku.

EDIT: Well, couldn't find anything (appropriate). The fact that I mixed up Todd with Seth certainly didn't help, either. Ouch, man... Also I might hang back a bit with the main thread.

Because Hendrix might be watching. Waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real World:
Name: Katherine Yusai

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
anime-girl-look-the-letter_382253.jpg

How they came to be comatose: After watching her Father kill her mother, the killer bee-lined toward Katherine trying to suffocate her and leave no witnesses, causing a lack of oxygen in the brain.

Brief bit of a bio: She lived with her mother and father, getting a full-time job to help them out. She often daydreamed and wished to escape reality. She was never seen without a book or a notepad and a pencil.

Other: She sometimes went to a gun range to practice her marksmanship and can get a bulls-eye while running.

In World:

Name: Zoe Redshade

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Class/Role/Profession: Fighter

Abilities:
-Mini-Grenades (Bullets stick onto target and explode~)
-Homing Missiles
-Energy Shield

Combative Style: Prefers to fight alone

Weapon(s) of Choice: Guns.

Inventory:
-Ammo pack x3
-Sniper Rifle x1
-Food
-A sack of coins

Appearance:
1020112-bigthumbnail.jpg

Other: Only travels with Lance

Companion:

Name: Lance

Species: Human

Abilities:
- Flame facade
- Counter
- Eruption (Dat SSBB)

Main Purpose: Partner

Circumstance: Brother .~.

Appearance:
Anime-Boy-1.jpg

Other:
(Yes, I know my companion's pic is of Ike.)
Hope its still open ;6;

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine. no godmodding. you control your characters only. noone elses unless you have prior permission.

So, how was everyone's Christmas/ Other holiday that I can't recall the names of at this moment in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.