The World of Thedlis

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

I don't have much of anything really. I want this to be a seasonal RP, so it'll only last for like a week or two, then the season ends and a new sign up opens to introduce new players and time skips. Besides that, I want this RP to be about leaders and their kingdoms, and how each kingdom deals with the world, and the other empires/kingdoms around them. Please ask anything you need too, or just offer up ideas.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
Looks promising, definitely something different. Now my question is: Is it historical, or something else?
if you mean historical as in earth historical, then no. If you mean as in everyone is in the medieval ages, then no. Every kingdom will be different, some might have magic, others might have Superior tech, and others might have alchemy. All kingdoms will have something special about them, in both strengths and weaknesses.

Ah, so like a scifi kingdom?
Somewhat. Honestly, it'll be a mix of a lot things. My current kingdom that I have in mind is a "immortal" race of people who look like elves (with a magical power and who warship a demon), they saw a space ship fall from the sky and merged with a another race who are super intelligent shape snifters.

To be honest though, people are going to be able to create who and whatever they want (with out being OP), so some will be high fantasy kingdoms (like a kingdom of vampires) while others will have scifi, and anything else and or between.

Thats awesome! Okay, so with you kinda knowing your kingdom, do you have like a template of what you need? Or will that come later?

Thats awesome! Okay, so with you kinda knowing your kingdom, do you have like a template of what you need? Or will that come later?
I do have a template, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. I might just get a basic one for everyone (if enough people show interest), and let people put in more details if they want. but yes, the template comes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.