Appearance:
1406865-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:Salvatore Savage

Nickname:N/A

Family: (mom)Julia savage-dead, (dad)Jason savage-dead

Skills:Cooking,Forging, Sword fighting, and hand to hand combat

Special Skills: Summoning and Enchanting

Weapon/s: A long sword (in picture)

Good Traits: Brave ,Self-control ,Smart ,Thoughtful ,Confident , and Independent

Bad Traits:Picky, Messy , No humor , Wont Take no for a answer , and disagreeable

Personality: Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness.

Past: Salvatore was born into the poor class. He was always bullied by other people and he never fought back. One day a rich boy pushed Salvatore down to the ground and laughed at him. Something snapped in Salvatore that day, Salvatore turned around and punched the boy. When Salvatore did that the boy ran home crying. later that night the boy's father showed up to Salvatore's house. When Salvatore's parents opened the door they saw that it was the ruler of the land. the ruler told Salvatore's parents what happened. When the ruler told Salvatore's parents what happened the ruler said that they must pay for Salvatore's crime or Salvatore must be put to death. Salvatore's parents said they will pay for his crimes, When they said that two guards grabbed Salvatore's parents and took them away. They were killed the next day and Salvatore watched the hole thing. a few years past and Salvatore got bigger and stronger. Salvatore had formed a rebel group to kill the ruler. 2 more years past and the reble group succeed on their mission on killing the ruler. When Salvatore killed the leader and his son he was made the ruler of mutha.

How they came to power:By killing the old leader., and taking more land

Ambition: To concur all the land and bring it to peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you have the leader done, now you just need to do the Landmass, Nation, and Race character sheets ^^

okay, I'll work on those things when i get up in the morning

K, can't wait to see them ^^, see you in the morning ^^

Alrighty, I'm done finally! Lemme know if you need me to change something.

Everything looks fine and in order, I'll edit the map once I get on my computer ^^

Race:
Name:Muthas

General Appearance:They look like regular humans and they all are light brown skinned

Strengths: good with weapons, good with magic, and good at forging

Weaknesses: Can't swim well, hates the cold, and hates insects

Religion:The Muthas do not have a religion, but some people do believe in the creator

Description: The Muthas are the best at forging. They have one of the best armory they can build sword, shields, armor and etc. They are also very skilled in magic. the best magic they are good at is enhancing. Almost every one is good at enhancing it's like second nature to them. the children are taught to fight at very young age. the Muthas are not a big fan of swimming. The only ones that know how to swim is the highly elite . They hate the cold, That's why they live in Mutha because it hardly get's cold.

History: The Muthas ha been around for ages. They came to Mutha because their old island was getting colder and colder by the day. it took them 3 months for the muthas to find Mutha. When they found Mutha the leader decide to name the new land after their old one so that's how mutha got it's name.

Landmass:
Name: Mutha

Landscape:
natuur010.jpg

Special features: large ravines, lots of fruit, and a special river that can heal any wound ,in the capital

Nation character sheet

Name: Ragaan

Coat of Arms:
th

Population:2,145,56

Capital City Name: Galla

Capital City Location: on the small island betwwen north mutha and south mutha.

Capital City Description: The capital has lots of buildings. the capital has a special river that can heal any wound

Minor Cities:
-Balla-A small city that is located in north Mutha

There are also smaller towns and villages/tribes dotting the country that have not been named, but support their nation anyway.

Military Units:
Swords men- They are very skilled with a sword and have been fighting with a sword ever since they were a kid.
640x713_14902_Ivanhoe_2d_fantasy_character_knight_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
-Mages- Mage are the most powerful people on the filed. they can also enhance other people making them 10 time stronger than they were
a5im5xs7.jpg

-Archers~ Archers are the second mos powerful. they have a cross bow and a axe just in case someone gets to close to them.
Dark_Knight__Wallpaper_by_Tu17.jpg

-Ragers~ Rager are ogers that have formed an alliance with the muthas. They fight for our us and in return they get a place to stay and food to eat.
97c95b431d2d24dc27fcc954f9811893b8f70b2b_full.jpg

History: The Mutha asked people and small villagers to join Mutha. if they didn't they world kill all the people in that village and take it by force

Accepted, though can you enlighten me on where south mutha and north mutha are? So I can add them to the map as well^^

above the capital is north mutha and below the capital is south mutha does that help?

Which island? As there are 3 ^^

Alright, editing now ^^

Map and IC in general, updated ^^

Hey, question!

When we go explore the ruins/dungeons, do the people who created the island lore etc. get to describe the basic appearance of the ruin/dungeon? XD

If they want to ^^, if they don't want to then i will do so if they say so ^^

Well tomorrow starts the day of my death, I bid th' farewell as my activity time with be cut by 25%(more like 75%) ;( I hope I'll finish this latter in the evening so dont fret! I'm starting to have a great idea of what I might have in plan for my nation now... prepare to be amazed is all :D

Well, i can't wait ^^

• Love
Reactions: WanderingSpirit
*Slaps hand on table*
I'm reserving a spot! I'm planning on going for the large purple area on what appears to be on the eastern end. There's only three sections of that continent from the looks of it.

Sorry, color blindness. You should probably add numbers to it to help people like me differentiate things.

LEADER:

Landmass: The paler purple one, bordering the Red landmass

Appearance:
Warning, large image
Art-Wallpapers-Female-Wings-midori-foo.jpg

Name: Shakumi

Nickname: The Psychotic Angel

Age: 345 (When she nears death, her empire sacrifices another body. The soul is removed from this body and Shakumi's is placed into it, effectively making her immortal.)

Family: No family. She has existed since the original creation, and has had no offspring, since she doesn't want anyone usurping her throne.

Skills: Leadership, persuasion, intimidation, sleeping.

Special Skills: Unmatched magical ability (3 types of magic), Enchanting (specifically a special school of enchantment that works on the living body and soul, known as Cursing).

Weapon/s: None - her magical skill is more than enough.

Good Traits: incredibly intelligent, incredibly experienced, knows more about political history than anyone else, since she lived through it all.

Bad Traits: Current body is physically weak, has a low attention span (gets bored easily since nothing is ever a new experience for her.)

Personality: Shakumi is ruthless and cruel on the battlefield. She is also ruthless and cruel when it comes to politics too, but she's very very good at manipulating people and hiding her cruelty. She enjoys confusing people and does whatever she feels like. She doesn't really care for the war, only intervening when she thinks it might be fun.

Past: No one outside of her own cult of 20 followers (basically her government) knows about the soul transferring ritual. As far as anyone else is concerned, the latest body was trained as her descendant since birth. To explain the personality similarities, they say that the descendant was carefully selected and raised to best follow in the previous one's footsteps. This latest body had it's coronation 2 years ago. Before then, no one knew it existed, so foreign bodies simply assume they were kept secret, so they weren't targetted for assassination. Shakumi's nation has never lost a battle in recorded history. She is viewed as dangerous, but not as a threat to anyone's claim. Everyone assumes that as long as her nation is left alone, she doesn't mind the outcome of the war and will not challenge anyone's claim.

How they came to power: This body, as far as anyone is concerned, came to power through the traditional ceremony where the old queen's death is mourned and the new queen's coronation is celebrated. In reality, Shakumi was created by the Creator Deity to lead her nation from the very start. It is not known for certain, but it is rumoured that she has means to speak to the Creator directly. Of course, only her friends and government actually know any of this.

Ambition: Shakumi's only goal is to entertain herself. Of course, she does care for her nation, so her objective is to make sure her nation survives, while having as much fun as possible.

RACE

Name: Tenshi (In commontongue, the Celestials)

General Appearance: Tenshi look like relatively normal humans. They are lighter and more delicate in appearance. They have paler skin and paler hair, and their eyes usually range between turquoise, pink and white in colour.

Strengths: Very good with magic. They have their own school of magic, which so far has not been successfully learnt by any other race.

Weaknesses: Generally quite fragile. Slow reproduction rate - 1.5 year pregnancy.

Religion: Shinsei. Tenshi follow a pantheon of 14 "goddesses", and the one Creator God. Followers of Shinsei believe that whenever their queen dies, the soul of that queen ascends to the heavens and becomes a goddess. This is used to explain how the new queen gets progressively stronger and more intelligent. They believe that each dead queen lends their knowledge to the new queen. They believe that these goddesses are the reason that only Tenshi can use the school of magic known as Transcendent Magic. They believe that they were created by the Creator God, who they name Diabel, in order to become the inhabitants of the afterlife. They believe that when a tenshi dies, the tenshi's soul ascends to Heaven, and that if someone who isn't a tenshi dies, that person's soul is reborn in the same world as the same race they were to begin with.

Description: The Tenshi are generally more intelligent than the other races. Additionally, their technology is far ahead of the other races. Their Transcendent Magic makes them masters of enchanting, and Tenshi-forged blades are the most valuable in the entire world. A tenshi forged item is near indestructible, and never becomes blunted. The tenshi runes also change the properties of the item so that it can accept other runes more easily, therefore, it is much easier to apply further enchantments to a weapon if it has been previously enchanted by a tenshi. the Tenshi cannot apply this enchantment to everything though, since it takes about a day to apply one rune, making Tenshi artifacts incredibly rare.

History: The Tenshi were the very last race to be created. While their fellow races were slowly developing, they rushed ahead of them with their superior magic. They quickly claimed the entire southern continent as their empire to show their dominance. However, the Tenshi warriors never remained to guard their claims, instead retreating back to the province of Shinkyoji (The area I laid claim to earlier). This allowed other nations to rise after them and claim land for themselves. The only evidence that the Tenshi had ever been there are the relics they left behind, in deep caverns, guarded by powerful golems. The Tenshi were the first to finish their language. Beyond the year 120, the Tenshi's language has not progressed at all. They still use an incredibly complex writing system that takes years of study to learn. This language uses a written system of 4000 individual characters, each of which relates to a single concept. While this makes it difficult to write with, it was designed to make enchanting very easy, since the runes they use to write with are the same as the runes they use to enchant with. It is common knowledge that the Tenshi rarely involve themselves in the war. They only ever fight when someone tries to invade them, when an alliance demands it, or when Shakumi is bored. They are the most peaceful of races, and have an open borders policy - anyone is allowed in or out of Shinkyoji. Anyone may live inside it's border. With it being the forefront of magical knowledge, this makes it a very attractive destination for scholars from all over the world.

LANDMASS

Name: Shinkyoji - the Land of the Stars

Landscape: There is only one major city in Shinkyoji, and it shares it's name with the landmass itself. This city is absolutely gigantic and is placed in the very center of Shinkyoji Province.
down90load.jpg

To the north it is bordered by an in-land sea, and in the south it is bordered by huge canyons. This combination makes access by land only possible across 4 bridges - 2 to the east and 2 to the west. These can be raised like drawbridges if necessary.

Special features: Shinkyoji is a volcanic landscape, and is on the edge of a plate boundary. Several large volcanoes exist, and earthquakes are common. It is not known for certain, but it is thought that the reason the Tenshi have never lost a battle is that they have learnt to store this energy, and release it upon the enemy forces, fracturing the ground and decimating the foe's army before it gets within 200 miles of the capital.

Special Creatures: There are many species native to the Shinkyoji province, however most are the typical localised animal, such as snakes, lizards, grazing animals, nothing spectacular. Only the Phoenix is of any relevance as a native animal.

NATION

Name: The Celestial Dominion

Coat of Arms:

The coat of arms shows a Diamond-shaped gemstone with a crossed pair of swords through it. The swords are black, and are of a peculiar shape, something like this, which is the typical shape of a Tenshi sword.
2qu52qs.jpg

Population: Primarily Tenshi, but with magicians and scholars from every other race.

Capital City Name: Shinkyoji

Capital City Location: Right in the center of my landmass

Capital City Description: See "Landmass"

Minor Cities: No minor cities. In exchange, the capital city is incredibly big. It is so big that it can be clearly seen on the horizon even from some other nations.

Military Units:
Golem - the brute force of a Tenshi army. These usually make up 50-70% of any one unit. They are colossal structures, up to 20 feet tall, constructed of boulders held together with Transcendent Magic. They are practically impervious to physical damage, however they are incredibly vulnerable to being dispelled, since if the enchantment gets negated, it will simply collapse into a pile of rubble.

Warlocks - the main killing force of a Tenshi army. These usually make up 25-40% of any one unit. They stay well to the back of the battlefield, often leaving multiple kilometers between them and the rest of the battle. They strike from a distance, hurling fireballs and lightning strikes around the battlefield to instantly disintegrate foes. Think of them as the artillery of the army. Except much, much more accurate.

Clerics - the utility force of a tenshi army. These make up the remaining 5-10% of any one unit. Clerics are responsible for making sure the Warlocks don't get targetted. They do this by raising new golems from the rubble left by the dead golems, and by summoning barriers that deflect ranged magic and weapons. Additionally, they can use illusion magic to mask the presence of the warlocks, so enemy units with lower willpower don't even notice they're there.

History: See the Race description.

SPECIAL CREATURES

Appearance:
DotA-2-Phoenix-Art.png

Name: Phoenix (Plural: Phoenix)

Domesticated: They do not get tamed, but they are technically domesticated.

Strengths/Skills: Self-awareness, telepathy, hyper-intelligence, "The phoenix thing". The phoenix thing is where, upon dying, the phoenix turns into ashes. After some time, these ashes are then resurrected into the original Phoenix.

Weaknesses: vulnerability to water, prone to setting things on fire.

Description: Phoenixes originally approached the Tenshi as an uneducated race who wished to learn. They approached the Tenshi because the Tenshi were the only ones who had the magical capability to make things fireproof (at the time). Phoenixes are very highly regarded when it comes to knowledge and philosophy, and know more about magic even than the Tenshi. Unfortunately, they have no ability to control magic, so they study it and teach the Tenshi in exchange for protection and shelter. The Phoenix rarely participate in battles, however, if they are forced to do so, they can use their telepathy to reduce the enemy army's will to fight. In one historic battle, there were so many phoenix involved that the enemy army surrendered and left before any blood was even shed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.