The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD, Release the kraken >:D!

Reactions: WanderingSpirit
That'll certainly make things interesting, though you have to actually do the CS for me to edit the map XD

That'll certainly make things interesting, though you have to actually do the CS for me to edit the map XD
Darn okay then I'm close to my laptop either way, just oh I dunno a busy freeway away from me... :D

Don't worry, you can just teleport like i do :D

Sooo is this how we do it?

• Landmass:
    "I am Vestoria and its ruler, what brings you here outsider?"

Appearance:

Name:
    "If you wish to know my name you could call me Diana"

Nickname:
    "People often don't give me other names to go by, in fact I'm usually the one to give my name out to people so if I wanted I could give you another name if you wish."

"Although I am androgynous, I prefer to be having a feminine form"

"Age you say? I have been alive more or less as long as these islands have been. Which means that I can be quite old and still have a long time to go…"

Family:
    "I have no direct family, however in the sense of 'family' the people who live on this land are considered to be the closest thing I could call them family. Although the wind lives are more pleasant than them they do not carry much of a conversation"

Skills:
    "Skills you say? I have a repertoire of knowledge surrounding plants and could name several of them you see here if you wish. I myself can too preform actions of miracle through simple… 'procedures' with my knowledge of medicine and how the body of multiple species work. Outside my medical skill, I am a talented painter who often entertains the inhabitants with drawing on the beach that they see once in a long while showing detail of their history."

Special Skills:
    -3 in 1-

"Hmm I am a very talented summoner by all means; I am a master of the field if comparing myself with the inhabitants on my island and from other nations. I have summoned these two islands from… somewhere that I do not wish to name. But to the point, yes I am a master of this field of Magik. However I do have my limits on summoning mythical items, though I can summon them with extreme difficulty and time along with a list of ingredients needed for preparation. However they do not last long in their form that I present them to you. Creatures besides the most rarest and strongest of them are the same exception, the weaker they are the easier and longer they last. How long I can sustain these summoned objects are all depending on how much energy I give them over time, I can if I wanted to sustain an artifact for anyone to use for indefinitely but I would be killed due to the fact that I am so weak, more likely from murder if I say. But you get the point, the more energy I give, the weaker I become and the weaker I become the worse shape my body get and all that. But thankfully my mastery over this art for many of years has allowed me to efficiently use my energy on my summons thankfully to summon two powerful creatures or object at a time with some ease"

Weapon/s:
    "I have no use for weapons, as I summon allies onto the field to help my own forces it is tedious but however necessary for survival. If there is anything I would even dare to use, It would be the bow however I am not well trained with it, I can score several good shots"

Good Traits:
    "I have a beautiful voice that easily grabs the attention of my people, in which I carefully use to dissuade of them of doing stupid ideas that I do not approve. Im also quite willful which is expected, I never back down and even in a fight against the world I'm up for it. Alongside being willful I also am knowledgeable about many things, mainly being the other nations that my small islands are surrounded by which concerns me quite a lot as I do not want to be in the middle of anything…

Bad Traits:
    "Although I do not admit these things willingly I am easily offended by the judgment from outsiders leaving me to easily form silent grudges of other nations, and with them not knowing why there is so much passive aggressiveness. I am also secretive, if you would like to say that I mean the servants I have that are seen by my people are my summoned creatures doing some work for me... Not to mention how well i been doing considering how much the other nation knows about me... which is little to nothing. Making me a very hard person to place trust into because of how little my land is known."

Personality:
    Diana is a peaceful girl who is always watching her people with a distant glance, a ruler who is always watching her people but indirectly looking right past them and into the future of who know what's in store? Diana from the people says that she is very secretive of her nation and anything dealing with it except for the pleasantries. Her beautiful voice makes her memorable upon meeting her again as it has the ability to cheering up people from a laugh or a giggle if it ever happens. Outside business dealing with her nation, Diana is a childish person who doesn't look much to be a ruler however when matters are in hand her serious side shows as she seems more suited to be a strict person. But it's up for the people to choose whether if shes the childish girl you know or the strict and serious one that you see.

Past:
    The current ruler of Vestoria, is a girl named Diana. From past records it seems like the ruler with the name of 'Diana' has always been pasted down, and that when asked about family, simply reply that there is no such thing and that the island's people are the rulers family. It is a strict and tight secretive rule in the royal house, with only a few people that the queen trust and then even those people do not come out without the queen. However the queen's rule have always been kind, except for time of need that a disaster strikes in which the queen takes the reins and under a benevolent yet forceful hand guides them to a path far from self-destruction. Her ways of diplomacy is easily noticeable by her beautiful voice that is an trademark almost to the rulers of Vestoria as they share a voice never heard before.

How they came to power:
    In Vestoria there are two governments, one in which is ruled by the people and then there is the rule of the Queen. Most of the time however, the people are ruled by themselves but sometimes with the gentle guidance of the queen's request. The people do not mind, and can deny her request however the next time they have a decision that the queen wishes to take part in, she would have a slightly bigger request than before. This can continue on to the point that the queen, if she wanted could completely change the idea itself to her own likely if it even came to that point in which it had only been once. After that the people knew their place in how many times they could deny their ruler's request.

In how the Queen had gotten into her place, it is said that it could only be inherited by family and that its only given to females. The family in which gives the child the role of the ruler is not known as they too live in the secretive house of the Queen and do not know much. It bring up question that what is their ruler and why is she so secretive which makes the people slightly apprehensive when anything dealing with the queen appears.

Ambition:
    The Queen's own ambition is not known, however rumors goes around saying that soon she might be willing to interact with the other nations more than before to set up routes for trading between them but what for, people do not know as they are usually kept out. The best guess they can actually provide is that due to their production of fruit and sea food that it would be best to ship them to other nations to consume considering the have a surplus of supplies most of the time.​

ITS ALIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep :3, but hey, get rid of those dirt tapes D:<

Part one done, and now... to the second... ha...ha...ha

(While your reading this can you also check my Special Abilities list xD I need your judgement of pouring in 3 points into Summoning and its limits so pls and thx)

Well, everything looks fine, would still need appearance but i understand how that's hard to come by/describe, can't wait to see Part 2, 3, and 4 ^^ (Landmass, Nation, and Race)

You put decent limitations, but keep in mind that when summoning, if you don't use someone else as a catalyst (Like a sacrifice of sorts) or have an object that acts like one, you can't summon really powerful creatures or items/artifacts, as doing so will kill you/the catalyst/sacrafice, as their power is too much for anyone to handle, no matter the race.

Well, everything looks fine, would still need appearance but i understand how that's hard to come by/describe, can't wait to see Part 2, 3, and 4 ^^ (Landmass, Nation, and Race)

You put decent limitations, but keep in mind that when summoning, if you don't use someone else as a catalyst (Like a sacrifice of sorts) or have an object that acts like one, you can't summon really powerful creatures or items/artifacts, as doing so will kill you/the catalyst/sacrafice, as their power is too much for anyone to handle, no matter the race.
...Im so sorry if your guys population start slowly decreasing, but i expect you guys to understand... :D Gotta please the big daddy you know ;3

Of course you would go for the dragonkin as your sacrifices XD

Of course you would go for the dragonkin as your sacrifices XD
Sorry but I dont like that Guardian... from them Moon Riders... I rather not go there, and besides who wouldn't like a buff and strong guy being tied up and flustered alongside being angry... it could provide a 'distraction' before the ritual commences XDDD And that ends the train to the 18+ section

((ZOMG I COULD SUMMON THE GUARDIAN >.< GREATEST IDEA EVAH))

*waits patiently for the 18+ to continue...*

Question is, who/what would you sacrifice for something that powerful?

*waits patiently for the 18+ to continue...*

Question is, who/what would you sacrifice for something that powerful?
Oh you know... something to hide my entire island and probably eradicate it from the map*... Probably a being with powers to hide a giant area, or just create lots of storms to ward away people from coming onto my island, which would then thus make it so its never recorded officially as a explored piece of land and then make it's geography unknown! Only to be a rumored nation! Also a steady offering of villagers would be fine, I mean I never did finish them yet...

*((cough... cough that be you gm... cough cough...))

i would probably just color it white so that the outline of it's still there, but underwater, ya' know?

Yea, easier to do and manage :3

Yep, we are doing/accepting Character sheets right now ^^

oh okay, I guess I'll start working on my character right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.