The World of Magic and Reason; The Scarlet Incident (RedArmyShogun & EmperorsChosen)

"Ah? Turbulence? What a fool you are Ainsley, you and most others on that ship. Did you see anything else fall, did you see anything else on any of the other tables so much as shake? People fear the unknown, so they go with the logic that is most comforting to them, even if it is but lies." Staring at him, she had all but said what he had mentioned.

Looking down at her own hand in his, she let's it go after a few more steps, holding her dress up slightly to allow for quicker movement. "Hmph.. Either way mister Ainsley, you seem unable to stay out of trouble without me around, you really should take a look at the outside view."

Listening to Emily speak, it wasn't the first time she had tried to convince him of her so-called magic. Thus far, her attempts had been unsuccessful. It didn't help that most of her displays were rather menial tricks, or some such that could be dismissed as such. As she finished, Ainsley simply shrugged and replied in a manner she likely wouldn't care for.

"I felt it," He said simply. Though indeed, nothing else had actually shaken, between his close call with that crazy woman and his anxiety about this giant metal coffin, the shaking was more in his head.

As she released his hands and mentioned his tendency to get into trouble, he simply huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets. She wasn't exactly wrong, but it wasn't as if Ainsley was familiar with that kind of trouble. More of the kind that would take your money then dump the body.

However, then she urged him to take a look at the view. Narrowing his eyes, Ainsley wasn't lying when he said he only cared to see the ground when he was stepping on it. Then again, the woman was likely to be in a mood, especially after his recent comment. It couldn't be that bad.

As they reached the lounge, Ainsley made his way over to the edge of the room and looked out to the horizon from the window. Sky and clouds. It wasn't all that bad. However, that feeling changed when he glanced down towards the Earth below, he appeared to freeze. His eyes became somewhat distant and he very rigidly turned himself around, his head seemingly locked forward.

"...No thanks... I think I need another drink now."

"Hmph they only thing you felt were those rusty gears in your mind about to turn. You'll come to believe in me one of these days." She ways matter of factly, dismissing his words with a hint of anger to her voice, or maybe of pouting. Either way she seemed to as quickly return her attention towards the man, after getting him to go look down. Well she could fly if worse came to worse. Tt's just for all practical reasons, having had all she needed at home and with no need to venture past her forest.

Rolling her eyes however, it was now that the ship actually seemed to start shaking before the man had even left for yet more drinks, having clearly not learned his lesson. Pausing to consider it, this ship should not be having any of that turbulence issues she had mentioned before.. so just what was it?

"I believe in you. I don't believe in yer tricks," Ainsley replied with a roll of his eyes.

However, attention was drawn from Ainsley's distaste for heights and Emily's pouting. Before their argument could progress, the ship began to shake and jitter, signaling actual turbulence too obvious to ignore. Pausing and glancing around, Ainsley wasn't sure if this was a normal amount or not, but it didn't do well for aversion.

"See? There's plenty o' turbulence... This is normal, right?"

"No. It's not." She says flatly, holding the hem of her skirt. Rushing ahead with speed.. some shouting could be heard as five men hand assembled in the lounge, knives in hand, a voice cackles across the speaking tubes, some sort of Dacian people's Revolution Army. There was some sort of demand for ransom as the ship shook yet again in a heavy roll, of all things, Inspector Archibald had shown up, very literally, rolling out of a room and bowling over Ainsley, with a weak smile he helps the man up as the Ship captain Angrily shouts in German, Emily providing translation.

"Roma bastard! I'll throw you all into the Fucking Sea! This is my Zeppelin! FASTER! FASTER! LOCK HIM DOWN! Engine room shut the door! Ready the Crewmen and take back my ship! We are landing in the Damn Frog Land, Customers can take the damn train!"

"Well then.. he's rather heated, should we help him?"

Pausing a moment, for once Ainsley had hoped that the woman would have chided back with some smart-assed remark or tease paired with that haughty laugh of hers. However, with her all-too serious response paired with a sense of urgency confirmed that the man's anxiety wasn't just in his head.

Following closely behind Emily, at the sign of the gang of knife-holders Ainsley brought a hand to the inside of his jacket. It seemed there might be need for the shooter after all. However, before he could draw, the even larger inspector appeared, barreling into the room and knocking him over. Though, least the man helped him back up.

"Christ... I fuckin' hate Zeppelins," Ainsley murmured to himself with a growl.

Just then, the captain shouted out on the loudspeakers. Aside from being angry and German, it was completely unintelligible to Ainsley. Looking to Emily, the woman succinctly provided a word-for-word translation; mimicking tone and all. Rolling his eyes at her question, he reaches into his coat again.

"Right... I'll fucking pop'em. I ain't crashin' in the damn sea."

"I would not use that unless you wish for us all to die, my dear, dear Ainsley.. Well, no, I might survive after all...hmm I'm not sure if it would have enough of a spark to set off the hydrogen tanks.. Archibald what do you think?" She asks the Police Officer, staring at him with a slight grin.

"In all do respect, Witch of the Woods, I rather not find out.." Reaching into his coat pocket, he hands Ainsley a Billy club, nodding his head. "I will use the might of my arms to help you!" Almost breaking out into a flex, he gazes at the men further along in the lounge deck, they had to act fast before they started grabbing human shields.

"I'll help take out at least two of them, the ones closest to us, if you two could take out the ones at the back that would be nice." Emily offers, though not directly explaining just what she had planned to do, or more so how she could even do such, though she did seem serious at least.

"You're fuckin' screwing with me, right?"

Something about setting off the tanks with the gunfire. Either way, Ainlsey didn't want to take a plummet in this thing, or have it explode. With a growl, he took his hand from his coat and gripped the billy club offered to him. Rolling his neck from side to side, he glanced back at Emily when she said she would deal with those closest. Raising an eyebrow at what exactly she had planned, likely the woman would attest it to some magic. However, now was not the time to argue with her.

Deadpanning at the inspector's dramatic display, Ainsley broke out into a sprint. Charging at the men down the lounge, he would've preferred to shoot the bastards and be done with it for sake of convenience, however Ainsley wasn't afraid of a couple of thieves with shanks.

Nearing one of the men, Ainsley brought the baton up and slammed it against one of the highjackers' necks. One of the man's compatriots lunged at Ainsley in response, though he obviously didn't expect the significantly larger man to grab him by the wrist, twist it, and respond with a stern fist rather than even making use of the club.

With that the Inspector joins Ainsley, raring back with a fist, he hit one man in the jaw, then kneed another in the stomach, causing both to fall. All in all it seemed not much was in the way of stopping either of them, as what could be seen as sparks of electricity followed behind the pair, taking out two on the out edges, trying to stand to their feet, the few who still had a fight left in them attempt to engage the pair, as Emily chants something another behind the pair. What passengers who were still in the area made quick their escape, all minus a trio, and elderly couple and a woman in rather fine livery that spoke of a medieval style. Watching the happenings, if anything was of note it would be her silver hair.

Turning as more approached them with hands raised, Ainsley planted a firm foot in the chest of one of the men, sending him bowling backwards. Meanwhile, as the other took a swung, Ainsley slid past it and put the assaulter in a chokehold with his off-hand. While the man attempted to squirm, it appeared the Scottsman's hold was resolute.

"...Can I at least snap their bloody necks?" He questioned grumpily, growing tired of this bout in the sky. "How many of these bastards boarded?"

"Mister Ainsley, do leave them alone, as to that I do not know. Either way the ships crewmen should be able to deal with the rest." The Inspector says.

Reaching into his jacket for a couple pairs of cuffs he locks down two of them, having to settle with keeping an eye on the rest, two Emily had promised to deal with were doing little more than twitching on the ground, se she gives a shrug to Ainsley turns his attention to those in the room. "Ainsley, as much as I wish to tell you to do as you wish that may be a bit of a problem.. Why don't we take a look around and ask?"

With that the woman seems to do what she has set about, beckoning him to follow as the other woman from before keeps her eyes on the others but otherwise remains calm. Elsewhere Crewmen could be seen rushing about the ship doing tasks that likely were to the terms of the captain.

Clicking his tongue in response, the struggling captive was released from the headlock, allowing him to drop to the ground. It was at this point that Ainsley handed the club back to the inspector and stepped over, or on, one of the men on the ground as he straightened his attire. Responding to the woman's beckons, she already seemed to have an idea of where to go and who to question.

Glancing back but a moment to see various crewmen and panicked passengers, his eyes met briefly with an older woman who was by far the most calm of the civilians. Ainsley however paid little mind to the woman and instead followed behind Emily.

"Who're we asking and what of?" Ainsley inquired, bringing a hand up to brush and attempt to rein his slightly disheveled hair.

"Now, now, my dearest Ainsley, do leave such concerns to me." She says half mockingly, letting her eyes glance over him, with a slight shudder and roll of the airship, Emily rolls over into him before quickly pushing herself off as a voice comes across the speaking tube in English, albeit accented.

"Attention all Passengers and Crew We will be sitting down in Paris, from there a transportation will be Arranged on behalf of his Majesty the Kaiser and of our Company to get each of you were you are to go if you cannot wait on our security sweep and repairs. This may take a day or two before the ship can venture deeper into Germania."

With that Emily scoffs, it seems they may need to arrange for rail transit. Looking at the male half expectantly, Emily gives a shrug. "Well you heard the man."

Scoffing, the woman once again returned his inquiry with a taunting tone.

Glancing at the woman, before he could retort the ship rocked. Ainsley caught his balance fairly easily and with relative quickness, merely moving his opposing leg outward to retain his standing. However, it seemed Emily wasn't as reactive and collided into him. Thankfully she was rather small and light, so it wasn't as if catching her was particularly straining. No, it was more of the degree at which they were momentarily squashed together.

However, Emily wasted little time in pushing off him to regain her balance. Ainsley simply turned his head to clear his throat before the announcer spoke from the speakers.

"The sooner we land the better," Ainsley murmured aloud before looking to the woman and pausing. "...What?"