The World In the Mirror Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nano

Original poster
"What if, somewhere in a universe, there was someone, someone that was like me?"
"What if, in that world, everything was flipped?"

"That'd be nice.."
"No rules nor logic to bound me.."

---------------------------------------

,,˙doʇs ǝsɐǝld 'oN,,
,,˙ǝɯ dlǝɥ 'llɐ ʇɐ ǝɔᴉu ʇ,usᴉ sᴉɥ┴,,
,,˙˙˙ɹoɹɹᴉɯ sᴉɥʇ 'pǝddɐɹʇ ɯ,I,,
,,¡˙˙˙lɐɯɹou sɐʍ ƃuᴉɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ǝɹǝɥʍ plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ƃuᴉɹq,,

Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Testing, testing.

Hello. Today, I will be welcoming you to the world beyond the mirror you see in front of you. You have been chosen to be put to the test, where the strong will live, and the weak will be killed off.

You may be wondering what you are doing here, but do not be alarmed. You volunteered to do this. You chose to do this. Please do bare with me, and please live for as long as possible. I will explain everything to you, however, your memories will be erased once more. You might be thinking what the point of this is, well, I shall tell you.

You, yes you, have been selected or your have volunteered to take the test of a life time. Science has recently discovered a way to travel to a parallel universe through a mirror. We have yet to discover what is beyond the mirror, however, many others like you have already gone ahead, I do hope that you are prepared. Every month, another one is sent into the mirror, and we keep track of every single one.

Your objective is simple, live.

Live in a world where it is the opposite of our own.

Simple, no? I'm afraid not. You may possibly die, however, I wish you the best of luck. There is no further information I need to tell you. However, I will tell you your name. Please, do not forget it.

Finally, do not even hope to escape the world beyond the mirror. The world beyond the mirror is cruel, be prepared to kill upon sight.

... I'm sorry. And Goodbye. May we never meet again.

End of Transmission. Please proceed through the mirror. Shall you resist, you shall face the consequences.

I was thinking of making a role play similar to the concept from "The Maze Runner", but at the same time, not really. The plot of this role play is that the role player is put into a world that is exactly the opposite as this, known as reality.

There will be fantasy and mythical creatures. Also, there are no such laws, meaning that murder, robbery, and anything considered illegal is perfectly legal, and is encouraged. The countries that are facing the worst troubles in reality, are the richest in this world. The richest countries are suffering the most. However, there are no such diseases. Despite this, the entire view on life and society is flipped.

Those who would be considered fat and ugly in our world would be considered beautiful in the other. All those models we considered beautiful, are hideous in the other world. You are forbidden to have education, freedom, and rights, nor are there anyone in the medical fields and what not. It's a barren wasteland.

You may meet your counterpart from this world, you may not. Regardless of what you do, your simple goal is to live. This is where the animals dominate, where the humans are suppressed. This is no longer the world you know. You will be given a number.

This is survival.

All the religions we know of now? They go against all life.

They kill thinking that hell is heaven and heaven is hell.

To have disorders is considered normal.

To not is counting one as an outcast.

Again, this is survival. This project had been going on for 6 years, 72 people from this world have already been sent. What about you?

What you do in the world?

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae and Ali
tumblr_inline_n2pf25scEv1r9awkb.gif

I like this, and I am interested. Though, I do have to see whether I can pursue this RP or not, since I am quite busy.​

Reactions: Zella
Status
Not open for further replies.