The World has Died (OOC/Bio forum)

Well my charcter is a ranger, but I did pull Frost from MW3. Only that frost was in a Spec-Ops unit.

Harrly is from Resident evil Operation Raccoon city, hes also spec-ops
maybe our characters should know each other since there both spec ops
Want to put it that way?

lol My guy is Army Rangers so he wouldn't know you XD

to be honest i have no idea what my guy is....i think hes army two i also think he is a special force and doesn't belong to any branch

I've played Raccon City before at a friends house, he's Scep Ops.

really? hummm....to be honest i don't like spec ops, I like U.S.S and play as bertha(there both medics)

Hello!

If you still accept for characters, here's mine.

Name: Kaliska (Meaning "Coyote chasing the deer" in some Native American tribe's language)
sex: Female
Occupation pre-change: Tourists guide, tracker, hunter

Special skills: Very good tracking and hunting skills in wilderness. Can survive and find fire, food or water wherever most people would not. Would not be able to fight off large number of enemy, but has very fast legs, so she can avoid fight when necessary and is very good with knife, both fighting or throwing it, as well as with some antique tribal weapons, such as Tomahawk.

Personality: Wild and uncivilized, lacks proper etiquette, though calm and silent. Never trusts white people easily. Proud and loner, though not evil in heart by any means. Very straightforward and honest. Even when it's better to lie, she wouldn't, sometimes hurting the people with harsh truth. She's superstitious as well.

Bio: Born and raised in Alaska, with her Native American family, Kaliska didn't much know about big cities and civilization. Sure, Alaska was no more wild those days than any other USA state, but little towns and vast lands and mountains covered in forests, rivers, lakes and canyons were giving her family the possibility to live almost like their ancestors would live in far past. They had their home in quite little town, where only guests were occasional tourists, hunters, alpinists or just rich teenagers, went after some tough feelings in wild. Kaliska's parents and later Kaliska herself were working as guides, trackers or assistants to those touristic groups.

Kaliska became 18, never knowing real love while one day, she met young tourist from NY with whom she had brief romance and when he finally left for home, her heart was broken. It was than, when she decided to find a college in NY and move there, for at least few years. Her parents weren't against, understanding that old days are past, the world is changing and they can not keep young girl in wilderness, when she wants to learn and move forward.

Kaliska passed all the exams in the very same college where her beloved one was studying and decided to make surprise. She was full of joy and expectations but he first laughed in her face and told that he doesn't even remember her stupid tribal name any more. At that point she decided to just study for couple of years, and go home, never trusting white liers again in her life.

But all she wanted now, after year in this big city, is to go back to her parents in her wilderness...
Instead... Wilderness came to NY.

Appearance:
Patricia-Velasquez(smaller).jpg

Attachments

• Patricia-Velasquez-4(small).jpg
    Patricia-Velasquez-4(small).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Patricia-Velasquez(small).jpg
    Patricia-Velasquez(small).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Patricia-Velasquez-3(small).jpg
    Patricia-Velasquez-3(small).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
Nah, no one's ever too late to sign up. You don't have to be there from the beginning to join in. Also, the rp will be briefly in modern New York with no change, we're taking it from the very beginning! I just got back from vacation so I'll start working on the story forum IMMEDIATELY. And all new bios are approved, btw!

I have posted, you are all now free to post your first responses! There will only be one pre-change post!

I hope you're still excepting applicants for this rp. :moose:

Name: Soul Knight
Occupation pre-change: thief
Special skills: very skilled with daggers and throwing knives. steal without getting caught.
Personality: She's a shy un-trusting teenager. Once she get's to know a person and trusting then she is a happy go lucky girl. She loves to laugh, tease, and flirt.
Bio: Soul was born to the Knight family. She was the second born and a female, so she was unwanted by her father. With a lot of yelling and arguing between her parents they finally came to the conclusion that they were going to put her up for adoption.
At the orphanage she was adopted 4 times and all 4times they sent her back. She just would not talk, nor co-operate. Finally on her 17th birthday they kicked her out on the streets to fend for herself. Three months later she found herself living in an abandoned building with the rats and cockroaches. To live she steals food, clothing, weapons and everything else she needs.
Appearance:
images

Hmm its sounds interesting so this is active rp numero 3 for me (I need to slow the heck down)

Name: Raiden

sex: male

Occupation pre-change: student

Special skills: repairing items, some tai kwon do

Personality: he's out going (though shy occasionally) , smart, lazy when he's not needed, and tends to lack motivation most of the time.

Bio: He really hasnt changed much since his childhood he used to be a computer junkie and practically suck up all the details he could about repairing things, sadly he had'nt learned how to fix mechanics , though it probably wouldnt have mattered anyways.

Appearance:
Same as picture but Blonde and usually wears an white shirt with an orange hoodie(no tie of course lol and the hood isnt that crappy baggy type that everyone's wearing nowadays)
8175621ul3.jpg

oops sorry i went ahead and posted before getting the "im approved signal"

All new profiles are approved, and its fine. The forum has been up for a few days now, and tomorrow I'm going to start moving it along, so if you haven't posted yet and want to, please do so, and you can join in after the change if you wish!

Character sheet

Name: Kale Matthiason

Occupation pre-change: Ballerina

Special skills: Flexible, decent leadership skills, very organized. No fighting skill or survival skills.

Personality: Kind of distant when it comes to speaking of personal things such as history, but she is generally friendly and enjoys being social. She tends to plan things out rather than act rashly, but she can become emotional and spontaneous if the situation is right. Usually reserved and fairly quiet.

Bio: She has danced since she was a toddler. All through school she got straight A's and took every honors class that the school would allow. Her father died a year ago from lung cancer and her mother has been cold and distant ever since - very unsupportive. They are a very wealthy family, even though Kale doesn't flaunt it or feel the need to be stuck-up. She plans to join the NYC ballet company in the fall.

Appearance: Skyscrape_Ballet_by_youngwhit.jpg

Yes, I am posting this after I posted in the forum. I got permission. xD

Character sheet:

Name: George "Chomps" McFurgen

sex: Male

Occupation pre-change: Professional Wrestler

Special skills: Handyman; meaning he can repair or fix mostly anything, Trained to endure incredible amounts of pain, and learned to fight on his own.

Personality: Quiet, but knows how to socialize. If threatened Chomps will retaliate. Most of the time, Chomps doesn't rely on plans and improvises as he goes along.

Bio: Ever since he was a little tyke, George Mcfurgen wanted to be a wrestler. McFurgen attended every event he could, following all of the action and knew every move. When he turned 17, he attended an event one night and the booked wrestler was no where to be found..So McFurgen volunteered himself against the heel [bad guy] Surprisingly, no one thought he would perform and sell the crowd so well. At the end of the evening, The manager of the event offered George the job he dreamed of having, and soon he was booked for every show and the audiences loved him. One night though, George got into a fight with one of the other wrestlers who was there longer than him, saying he didn't deserve any of it and that he never truly worked for it, causing George to retaliate and win the skrimish, just barely though. After that moment, McFurgen began to train like no one else did...Purposely asking his opponents in the ring before the match to REALLY hit him, including with chairs, ladders, and whatever else. The bruises may never heal, the cuts will never cease, but most importantly...His spirit never will die.

Appearance:

View attachment 10909

OH gosh oh gosh oh gosh! I totally forgot about this one. I shall post today after school! Or later today! >:U Sorry!