The World From Way Up Here [OOC/Sign-up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katarina6001106256_zps3dc47b3b.jpg

Name;
"Call me Tiri, it's easier to remember."
Tiriel Kylly Xa'Rev

Gender;
"Well, I've thoroughly examined myself. I don't have the necessary parts to be male. Only other option, right?"
Female

Age;
"I'm a lady, you really shouldn't be asking."

Appearance;
"I'm pretty as a penny. Now stop looking before I slug you."
lol__katarina_the_sinister_blade_by_ippus-d65n95x.jpg

Tiriel is oddly beautiful despite her lack of lady like etiquette. Her body is curvy, and toned; proof of her hard work to stay healthy. She has very long, red hair that is about at the bottom of her butt in length. Her eyes are the brightest of crystalline blue, and over her left eye lies a scar she gained during combat. She wears it proudly. Her skin is a beautiful porcelain color. She has a set of plump lips. Her clothing always consists of black leather, and blades, and even here on her little floating island, she is known as Queen Of Blades.

Personality;
"Im sure you'll understand me better once we meet. Aint saying you're gonna like me...but ya might."
(To be revealed during the roleplay.)

Class;
"Seems like i've been here for centuries. In reality, its been like...three months."
Trainee

Beast;
"Nix? Yeah, he's a beast alright. One that'll kick ass, and take names...so watch how you talk about him."
A black Wyvern named Phoenix.
thistlehead_wyvern_by_justjingles-d7e5tkl.jpg

History;
"My past is just that, My Past. I dont know much about it, and you'll never know any, so drop the subject."
She doesnt know much about her past, and really hates when people bring it up to her. She cant remember.

Name; Vallorence Pyracia
Vallory is fine...
Gender; female

Age; 19

Appearance;
images (19).jpg

Personality;
Short tempered, social, isn't one for a romantic relationship, finds it hard to be open with her feelings

Class; Knight

Beast;
1. Pegasus. Name is Nightfall.
Midnight_Pegasus_by_Ri_BobRibbon.jpg
2. Phoenix. Name is Flare
phoenix rising from Flames phoenix fire bird beautiful sun bird phoenix bennu feng shui 2.jpg
Other; Hates it when anybody criticizes her or what she does and prefers Nightfall over Fare.

Sorry for the inactivity on this. I hope to get my character up within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.