The World From Way Up Here [OOC/Sign-up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Can I change Jenna to be an instructor? It seems like we need more of those than we do Knights.)

Name;
Akos Reinhardt

Gender;
Female

Age;

Appearance;
Sketch

Eyes being a soft blue, Akos has skin that gives off a light tan color. It isn't flawless; in fact, she's often seen marked with many bruises and scars, whether they be cuts or merely light scrapes, due to her tendency towards reckless behavior. Aaand blatantly provoking fights. Her hair is jet black, lying in a choppy cut that halts at her shoulders. It's consistently messy, and though it's technically straight, she can never get it to lie flat on her head. Not that she cares too much. Her stature isn't too impressive, standing at an average 5'7, but she's leanly muscled, especially thanks to her usage of heavy weapons.

Personality;
Akos is an intellegent, albeit destructively natured girl. She holds herself with outgoing, shameless pride, and though she can be 'nice' to those she feels that she likes, she often comes across as cold and arrogant. Don't expect loyalty out of her unless you've really, really earned it; she frequently finds things and people that are better than her current acquaintances. Still, she's independent, and prefers to go things alone if given the option. She doesn't necessarily have a bad heart, but her sense of morality can occasionally become lost in her ruthless nature towards getting what she wants. She possesses common sense, but it's often forgotten as she's frequently impatient and impulsive. If something catches her attention, she'll butt in, whether it's her business or not.

Class;
Trainee

Beast;
A female peryton by the name of Fallow. Fallow is a large doe with long, slender legs ending in white cloven hooves. Despite her gender, she adorns a pair of gently branching, three-point antlers of an off-white color. Her pattern consists of a basic, dusty brown mottling with a standard white patch on her chest. She bears large, sweeping wings and similar feathers for a tail, resembling the pattern of a harpy eagle in black and white spots and bands.

History;
~

Other;
She is fascinated by birds and anything winged, and is often seen tugging Fallow about to spy on and/or observe the beasts belonging to other people. Not a great habit, but she refuses to give it up. She's not as fast and agile as she'd like to be, but she's pretty good at swinging an axe around.

Last edited:
Name; Midna HiDuke
Gender; Female
Age;26
Appearance;
FemaleKnight.jpg
Personality; Midna is very stern, she is a rule follower and does everything by the book. She is very kinda and understanding though. She cares genuinely for just about everyone. However when it come to breaking rules and dealing with those that do not follow the laws, she is very stern and ruthless. She can come across as forward and a bitch, but she just does her job and that's all she cares for. getting the job done and doing it right is a top priority for her. She can't stand immature people.
Class; Knight
Beast; Gryphon. Talia.
Azo__the_Blue_Gryphon____1999_by_caramitten.jpg
History; Midna graduated in the top of her class. She joined the academy to honor her father whom was also a knight. her mother was a baker, her father wanted what was best for Midna so he requested that she join the Academy and she loving her family greatly, obeyed. She met Talia when she was at the Academy, she was sent out on a expedition by her father to achieve some things from another part of the island while she ventured across the planks to she tripped and fell off, while many others began to scream and cry as they watched her fall Talia caught her and they have been close ever since. Talia is very kind and loving, though she looks tough she is the biggest baby, especially when it comes to getting affection.
Other; N/A

My sister is here and because of how awesome this looks, I want to join! <3

Name: Renée Duval

Appearance: Here; she stands at about 5'5" tall and has long, smooth legs and arms, as well as an hourglass-shaped body

Personality: TBA

Class: Knight

Beast: Dragon; His name is
Xandrath (pronounced zan-drah-th)

History: TBA

Other: She has a conflicting crush dilemna between one of the instructors and
trainees.

(Can I change Jenna to be an instructor? It seems like we need more of those than we do Knights.)
Yes, you're welcome to change her class c:

And the three of you are accepted! I'm really sorry about the delay, I had a rather busy day today.

I don't think there was any delay; I just posted yesterday and from what I perceive, I think I was sleeping when you were awake! XD

Yes, you're welcome to change her class c:

And the three of you are accepted! I'm really sorry about the delay, I had a rather busy day today.
Thanks, I've made the change.

Thinking of joining, and making a civilian or two. Seems to be few of those.

You're certainly welcome to, that would be very much appreciated c:

I was wondering, when will this roleplay start? No rush or anything, I'm just curious

I was wondering, when will this roleplay start? No rush or anything, I'm just curious

The rp started a while ago, Revan put the url to it somewhere on the thread. Otherwise you should find it in the thread listings.

Whoa! Really?! I'll go in search of it at once! Thank you!

Name: Mindine Scarrit
Nickname: Mint

Appearance:
image.jpg

Personality: Calm and happy. She rarely feels fear, even in the face of death. Easy to talk to and hard to hate. You never see her without ether her pipe or her accordion.

Class: Former Knight

Beast: Trimic
image.jpg
A rare form of drake known as a yrthak. They're completely blind and rely on their other senses to navigate. About the size of a small house Trimic carries Mint's little hut on his back.

History: Mindine found Trimic as a child when she was only 8. There was no way to tell where he came from or who his parents were, so naturally she took him home and raised him in the barn (she came from a family of farmers). By the time she joined, Trimic was at least twice as tall as her so he became her beast. Passing Academy with flying colors, she became knight. On slow days the group would fly close to her as music flowed out her accordion. On exiting days nether howling winds or pouring rain would take away her smile. Then, after 18 years of service, she left. She just went to each of her fellow knights and said
",I'm done chap. Best of wishes." Now she ferries those who happen to be missing there beast or just want a calming tour. When she's not doing that she'll take a look around the Academy or she will travel to far off lands and roomer has it, under the clouds.

Other: For some reason, if you mention her father in some way, Mint will swiftly end the conversation and fly away as soon as possible. Which is strange because she loves to talk to people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name; James Asanai
Gender; Male
Age; 39
Appearance; James is a relatively tall man with short greying hair and a brown-grey beard. He has a broad frame and several battle scars adorned on his body, the most major on the left side of his face. His bushy eyebrows and rounded nose give him an overall imposing and superior look. During patrols, James is usually seen wearing leather armor with various pouches and banoilers attached, as well as an occasional cloak and hood.
Personality; James is quite a stubborn man, with a keen eye for detail and sharp reflexes. Although stubborn, James's close friends are treated with a warmer and more understanding version of himself, once they manage to get past the cold outer shell of solitude and machine-like patrol actions. He is also rather passionate about his interests and hobbies, although his beast matches his personality quite fittingly.
Class; Knight
Beast; James's beast, Raengor, is a large, falcon like predator similar to the size of a dragon. He has a large wingspan of an impressive 14 feet. Raengor's talons are sharp enough to shred the scales of the toughest beasts, matching only dragons in combat prowess. James's companion's feathers are a shimmering white with stripes of frey running along the wings, with a crest around the head and hazel eyes similar of those to a bird.
History; At a young age James was put on the path of joining the academy. His family were either working or studying at the academy and from the age of eighteen James enrolled at the academy. After a long studying period, James graduated, all the while growing up with Raengor. At first, James didn't really have much of a reputation within the ranks of the Knights, but over the years he has made a name for himself across the floating islands. In his current position, James is well respected as well as somewhat of a legend with civilians and fellow Knights alike.

Interest infects me! I shall have a CS up later tonight!

Name: Damien Halts

Nickname: Draco

Appearance:
Dg_caim3.jpg

Traits/ Personality: Draco is a natural born leader, and has proven his skills as a leader by being appointed as the head of the local guard. Yet, despite his training he tends to be very fun loving and casual, unlike most Knights. His comedic views and skepticism benefit him in fights, fun, and everyday life.

Class: Knight

Beast:
6147263-1401543151.jpg

31756-1-1361014623.jpg

• Height- 25+ ft, added 10ft on hind legs
  • Length- 54ft from nostril to tail-tip
  • Wingspan- 62ft
  • Attacks- Firebreath/Fireballs, Divebomb strikes, Tail-whip, and biting
  • Species- Summer Plains Fire Dragon
  • Gender- Male

History: Damien was born to a pair of career Knights as an only child. Given he was the only heir to his mother and father, they spent every waking moment in his presence. Upon his third birthday, Damien's parents were killed in action whilst away on an important assignment. This left Damien living alone for a set of two years before being discovered by Rahga. Rahga at first attempted to eat Damien, but upon noticing how he did not try to run or fight him, he instead took him in under his wing.

Rahga raised Damien as his own son, teaching him how to fight, how to hunt, how to eat, how dragons fight, the history of mankind and dragons, and the purpose of all life on Earth; which he announced was to "Live out your days in optimism and joy, and die proudly with no regrets."

As Damien continued to grow alongside Rahga, he took on many of his characteristics. Becoming so connected, he even attempted to fly and breathe fire like him. It was upon discovering the sky lands that he discovered he was human, and was not alone. The people took him and Rahga in when he was ten years old. There he was overseen by Knights, but overall reported to Rahga, his adoptive father. A trainee enlisted Damien to be a knight upon discovering his significant physical conditioning. At ten years old, he had a muscular physique of an Olympic swimmer.

Damien's life upbringing with Rahag led to him undergoing intense living conditions and benefit from it greatly with superior strength, endurance, and reflexes. However, he was still quite mortal and could succumb easily to a mortal fate. Now enlisted for several years, Damien employs his life and capability to protect the lands that gave him a new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name; Elizabeth Edwards
Gender; Female
Age;14
Appearance; She has long black hair with two bright purple feathers hanging there. She is very pale once considered sickly, her eyes an ice blue seeming as if blind. She tall for her age but not very muscler.
Personality;
Elizabeth is a very secluded girl and rarely speaks except to her beast. She can easily turn from docile to anger in a second, she usually seems calm and wears a blank expression. When she smiles even her pale skin seems to brighten. She seems to think like a dragon instead of a human and she can be a little wild.
Class;trainee
Beast;
A young white dragon with dark blue strips and light blue snowflakes decorating her scales. Instead of breathing fire she breaths ice or frost determined on her mood. Elizabeth calls her Noctie or wild and free in Native American.
History; You ask she glares at you and then you get frozen to the ground or wall.
Other;

I'm quite interested in this. Sounds like it has potential to be quite fun. Hopefully I should have a character up quite soon. I hope it doesn't accidentaly turn out OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.