The World From Way Up Here [OOC/Sign-up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia, magenta
NAME
Valencia Payne

APPEARANCE
Valencia is a slender young woman with a height of around five foot seven inches. The blonde has flowy, silken to the touch hair, that reaches its length at her mid-back. The twenty-one year old has vivid green, almond shaped eyes and soft, olive toned skin. She also has freckles in which cross her nose ridge, and pink, powdery lips as well as shiny, winged armor and a scarlet hued sash in which flows behind her when she walks or accelerates in speed. Valencia's beauty knows no bounds.

normal_valkyrie_knight.jpg

PERSONALITY
Valencia is a clever, determined, and endearing young woman whom is stubborn in almost every situation. However, she has firm beliefs and opinions in which she'll always stand up for and speak for. Val is also very proud and likes to do things on her own- rarely will she ask for help of any kind, and when she doesn't and still gets it, she'll whine before you do it without getting at least one complaint. Though, she's well aware that there are times to ignore her sense of pride and receive help, especially if her life is in the helper's hands. Intelligent and daring, the female is not like others and is an honorable knight that fights fervently and without questions. An honest and warm heart, she can be gentle, as well.

CLASS
Knight

BEAST
The Butterfly Dragon- this is a rather rare species and is quite the sight to anyone unfamiliar with the breed. It appears to be a dragon, but it is transparent, as if a ghost of sorts. The color of it is a white that appears to be more like a light with is indeed, very bright. Its wings are like those of a butterfly, hence it's name, and it appears to also have the feelers that the insect does. A very slender, lithe, and absolutely beautiful creature. It's tail gradually thins to the point where it looks like a fine stretch of silk that waves in the wind. This one happens to be a female by the name of Iris, due to the color of her eyes, which is a deep and mesmerizing purple- the gaze is entrancing if met for too long. The animal is mysterious and cunning, very intelligent and knowing of it's surroundings at the thoughts of the people around it. However, the dragon's name is not simply earned by its appearance- it has the ability to transform into a butterfly that is hardly the size of it's head. This form of it is also transparent and white, very dainty and delicate. A mythical creature it is, and should be carefully treated. Valencia very much adores her beast.

96236.jpg

HISTORY
Valencia's story is unknown at the moment. The woman prefers not to share it, but eventually will, with the right person.

OTHER
Iris has the ability to merge her soul with Valencia's- thus giving her rider wings to use whenever needed. It's rather neat.

Aaand everyone is accepted. I had a very enjoyable time reading all of your interesting forms c: I do plan to get us started in just a bit, since I wrote up my post during the downtime.

(I'm writing this on my phone so if it looks strange I apologize.)

Name; Noel Foren

Gender; Male

Age; 15

Appearance; Noel stands at a small 5'7, with a petite frame and slightly tanned skin. He has messy, wind swept ash brown hair and striking hazel yellow eyes. His usual wear is a light grey sweater like shirt, that is a bit too baggy, with sleeves too long, and dark pants, with black ankle high boots that are worn from over use. He has a single silver necklace with the shape of a feather on it, which is hidden below his sweater.
boy,city,cute,guy,sweater,tumblr-7eb6aae6eba858705e4ba78b8f089552_h.jpg
(I have no clue how to do that button thing. ;-; )

Personality; Well, let's just say he is the complete opposite of his brother. He is negative and tends to see the bad before the good, and has no problem calling people out on their optimism. A classic realistic pessimist, he doesn't try to sugar coat anything, no matter how harsh. He's blunt and to the point, and honest to a fault. He plays the cold, careless act, only to hide his insecurities. He is easily flustered, and tends to become panicked easily. But once your crack through his shell, he's really just a shy dork.

Class; Trainee

Beast; Piper, a rarely decently sized feathered dragon, with autumn colored feathers. She has pure black eyes, and her color fades from red to white down the length of her body. She looks harmless, but can easily take down anything she pleases with poisonous talons and venomous teeth. Her feathers shimmer, and she looks more soft then scaled. But when provoked, she can turn from cute to deadly in a flick of Noel's wrist.
462603_600.jpg

History; To be revealed. c:

Other; His older brother is Eli Foren, a knight who is about ten years older than he.

Last edited:
Accepted! Welcome! I never dreamed of this many people for my first RP, hah.

Is this still open? I'd love to join!

Yay. And I'd be shocked if you didn't get this many members, this RP looks amazing. :D

Name;Natalia Solotov
Gender;Female
Age;24
Apperance;She is 6.1 FT tall,she has aswell green eyes but they Odly change slightli in tone But rarely it happens,she has this serius look on her face most of the time,she might not look like a Knight because of she being slightly thin but she kinda strong,she has on her left shulder a Tatoo of a Dragon head.
tAG_21600.jpg
Personality;She is serius in nature but Loyal and Calm,aswell she is very polite and nice too the people that she knows well and aswell those ho know her,she is Consentrated of her Duty at all times and would follow orders without hesitation.
Class;knight
Beast;Night Moon Dragon{Albino} and her name Blaze,This Tipe of Dragon are actualy dark grey or black but Blaze is Bright White as she is Albino and she has 4 wings making her a fast and agile in the air and aswell on ground,but she has Weak Bones in exchange for her speed.
four_winged_dragon_by_sophiejaguarkia-d67gr52.png
History;(WIP or Maybe Reveald in RP)
Other;Natalias wepon of Choice is a Bow or a Long sword but she rather stick too her blade,Blaze dosent breath Fire But rather Lighning that is Produce from the inside of her body,aswell at night she is effected by the moons light making her faster and much aware.Aswell natalia has a Cute little pet...watch out might bite your hand off ^_^
PS:There mouth is actually the top of there head and there arms are there ears here is a Example

poptop_in_love_by_tsurakeru-d646tqk.png

Not a problem.

Color Reference: e30267

_render__kyouko_sakura_by_miregg-d7pi5c2.png

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Name;
"Most people call me Brea."
.Breanne Grace Herman.

Gender;
"Well... I would hope that was obvious."
.Female.

Age;
"Old enough to take care of myself."
.16, soon to be 17.

Personality;
"I'm just like everyone else."
.Breanne is a very reserved girl, who fears rejection above everything else. But, where she lacks confidence and bravery, she makes up for with heart. There isn't anything Breanne does that she doesn't pour her heart and soul into. She's always pushing herself to be the best she can be, which is why she believes she's going to make a great knight. She's very observant, and incredibly empathetic- which is what makes her so understanding and accepting of others. Instead of judging those around her, she tried to understand why they do the things they do, or why some things interest them so much. This makes her an extremely easy person to talk to, because she literally doesn't give a single shit about what you're into.Watch out, though,because she is brutally honest. She won't tell a white lie to spare your feelings, or beat around the bush to waste time. Straight to the point, every time. She's a strong young lady, who will stand up for others, but never herself.

Class;
"Currently in training."
.Trainee.

Beast;
"My beast? You mean Bullet? He's a cutie, isn't he? Best Magma Dragon around."
baby_magma_dragon___magmini_by_dragonsandbeasties-d6nvk5w.jpg

magma_brothers___auction_by_dragonsandbeasties-d6ovfqb.jpg

adult_magma_dragon___magmax_by_dragonsandbeasties-d6o1ij6.jpg

Houki_Boshi_the_dragon_by_wredwrat.jpg

History;
"Everyone grows up the same around here."
.Breanne's mother is an Instructor, while her father is a well-respected knight. Because of this, she had always had high dreams. "The sky isn't your limit," he father would always tell her. "It's only your starting point." This is probably why Brea pushes herself so much- she wants to make her father proud. She had started hand-to-hand combat training just one year after she learned how to walk, and after that she learned how to fly. Of course, learning to fly at a young age was the norm. After all, flying is the main transportation around here.

At first, she used her moths dragon, because her father was always using his. She wasn't exactly... the best rider in her bunch of islands. Okay, okay, you caught me. Brea was the worst rider. She was a danger to everyone around her. Naturally, this only made her want to ride more. Because what better way to get better, than to practice... right? Wrong! It seemed like she only grew worse and worse. And so, she was picked on as a young child.

One day when she was walking in one of the local tree grooves, she found a poor an abandoned dragon. She quickly rushed it to the nearest Dragon Medic, and visited it every day until it was healthy once more. For a little over a month the baby dragon was not claimed by another, because people were worried that it had been abandoned by it's mother in it's early life, and would not develop properly. Brea understood what it was like to have no one want you around, and so her and the dragon formed a bond. Her father adopted the dragon for her after seeing her devotion to it. Least to say, she was ecstatic.

At first she had no idea what to name it. But, once it grew big enough to be ridden, .she came up with the perfect name: Bullet. He was the faster dragon within her neighborhood of islands, and so she only fount the name fitting. Everyone was very worried about her riding a dragon that had never had the experience of being rode before, considering her dragon-riding track record, and so I'm sure you could imagine everyone surprise when she didn't crash. In fact, she rode him perfectly. It was almost like they were made for each other. She quickly became one of the best dragon riders of her age, and the teasing ceased immediately.

As soon as she was old enough, her father allowed her to attend the academy. She's been training hard for the past six- almost seven- years, and can hardly wait to be a Knight like her father.

Other;
"There's not much else to know."
~ She has a bit of a temper. ~
~ Both her parents are very proud of her. ~
~ Her mother is named Melissa, and her father is named Oliver ~
~ Takes pride in being a great Dragon-Rider, but never brags. She hates braggers. ~
~ Loves the rain. ~
~ Is naturally curious of everything. ~
~Loves to read. ~
~ Is a bit of a nerd. ~

~ Socially awkward at times. ~
~ Tends to be sarcastic. ~​

Color Reference: 0ac493
[/spoiler]
_render__mami_tomoe_by_miregg-d7pi6nj.png
tumblr_myvwvzq86A1rpgw23o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5nk1kNiXV1qheg26o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8nj3kROh1rpgw23o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzis56nrfX1sjgkt4o1_250.gif

Name;
"You could call me Jenna, most everyone does. Or Jenny, or Jen. Whichever suits you best."
.Jennifer Marie Hart.

Gender;
"I'm a girl, hon."
.Female.

Age;
"Take a guess."
.Just turned 20 a few months back..

Personality;
"Whoa, you gotta get to know my bro."
.Jenna is your basic social butterfly. Her easy-going attitude and her willingness to help a hand makes her adored by nearly everyone around her. If you've got a problem, she's the first one to volunteer to sort things out. Social gatherings are her specialty, because she was blessed with the skill to get along with most everyone. She's got her geeky side, her preppy side, and can be a full on jock if she wants to be. Her down-side? She cares most about what other people thing of her. Criticism is always taken straight to the heart... and this makes her a very vulnerable person. She'll do anything and everything just to make other people happy, so that they'll like her. Another fault is that she can be a bit naive, and trusts too easily. But, this is just because she believes everyone is trustworthy, until proven otherwise.

Class;
"Instructor Jenna, ready to help all students. "
.Instructor.

Beast;
"Ava isn't a beast, per say. She's a Griffon. And a darling one at that."
thumb.png

empire_griffin_by_azany-d58f5zl.jpg
History;
"You're getting really personal."
Jennifer was born into a household in a nice neighborhood, with a loving family. With three older brothers (Kyler, Axel and Theodore) there to protect her, she never really had much trouble with other kids. Of course, the fact that she was friendly helped, but no one wanted to mess with her trio of big brothers. She always had plenty of friends, which suited her well.

Her mother and father are both beast tamers, which was how she got her griffon. Griffons are one of the more rare beasts, because they are so terribly hard to train, and as far as Jenna knows there is only one other person who has a Griffon. She had been working with Ava since the day she was born, and Ava has been hers since the moment she was able to leave her mother. The two are nearly inseparable.

While in the Academy Jenna worked very hard. She waned to not only be the first Instructor in her family, but one of the youngest instructors in history. She graduated at the age of eighteen, missing the chance to be the youngest in history by one year. She didn't really care, however, because that was just an additional goal. Both her parents, and her brothers, are very proud of her.

Jenna loves her job very much, because she feels like it's the only position that truly makes a significant difference between the islands.

Other;
"You'll find out as you get to know me."
~ Kyler is 23, Axel is 25, and Theodore is 26. ~
~ Her mother and father are named Talia and Jason. ~
~ She doesn't really have a love-life, but hopes to get married one day. ~
~ Also wants children. ~
~Loves adventure.~
~ When she was seven, her mother got married, but ended up having a miscarriage. They were going to name the baby Ava, and so Jenna named her Griffon after her unborn sister. ~
~ Because she grew up helping her parents tame beast, she is very good with all the beats around the islands... usually. ~
~ Kyler is her favorite brother. ~
~ Lives alone, with the exception of Ava.~

Last edited:
My internet connection is being unreliable, which is the only reason I have posted what I have so far. Right now, I'mm not finished, but I'll let you know as soon as I am!
Also: Sorry about the long backstory for Brea! Sometimes I go a little overboard. :umm:

Hah, it's no problem! I thought the backstory was really interesting, especially with all the progression she showed in it! Brea is accepted c:

Haha, thank you! I'm glad you like it :) I had to make a run for the store, but I'm back now, so I'm going to start working on Jenna (my other character) right now. Should be up in 20 minutes or so (possibly longer, depending on how much trouble I have finding a cute Griffin ♥)

Finally finished! ♥

[BCOLOR=#000000]Thanks for accepting me! :D I look forward to rping here! It's such a fascinating rp ^_^ I always wanted to play Skyward Sword[/BCOLOR]

Okay. Well I am busy atm but I will reserve this spot to post my cs later ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.