The World Ends with You

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pact made, Tokaia could do get something done. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out... A rather girly looking pin. Whatever, now isn't the time to worry about that. Tokaia imitated a frizbee through, and a giant energy wave shot from his hand, knocking into on frog, then looping around to hit the same frog. It dispersed into its white noise form. Tokaia stood shocked for a little bit. Now that he could do some damage, he was ready to start bashing heads. He spotted two more frogs, and focused on his arc, before letting another boomerang ring around knocking both frogs out. He looked over his shoulder to see how his partner was fairing.

As Red waved his hands around experimentally, calling out to the pin's psych, flames erupted from the frogs' skin, burning several of them to a crisp and causing them to disperse as well. Another frog started to sneak up on him, jumping in from behind, but Red had no way of knowing. When Tokaia looked back at him, he just grinned and flashed his new partner a thumbs up, unaware of the danger he was in.

It was no use. No matter how many frogs they either electrocuted or threw against objects, it seemed at least one more appeared. "Damn," she cursed. The damn composer must really want her dead, or the reapers hated her, understandably. "WE CAN'T WIN THIS!" She shouted over to Nene. She grabbed Nene by the arm, not caring about what she could be saying, and ran back into the scramble crossing. Which was a little bit better. At least the noise didn't seem to be focused on them, just on erasing the other players. "Better them than me. I have to win this damned game," she thought.

"Ohhh, so this is the 104 the mission was talking about." Keira followed Hinata, looking around to make sure no more Noise ambushed them. "Um... thanks for helping me out here. You're alright." She took a seat on a free bench and took a look at her hand. No timer. "Oh no... my timer's missing. But, we made it here right? So, shouldn't I have a stopped timer? What's going on here?!" Keira waved her hands around a bit in panic and sent yet another traffic cone flying off into the distance. "And why are traffic cones just up and moving on their own!? Nothing makes any sense... wait... not even nothing making sense! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She let out a frustrated yell at the realization. "I'm supposed to be able to figure out exactly what's going on. Why can't I...?"

Hinata listens to Keira calmly and lightly grabs her hand to stop her from flailing around. "Okay one, you should stop flailing around like that, you're gonna hit me or yourself in the head with a cone again. Two, the timer went away because we will get a new timer tomorrow, that's why it didn't just stop. Three we are partners in this game, so we have to trust each other so don't try and figure it out on your own. The reason the cones keep flying around is because of the pin in your hand it's a psyche. A sort of telepathy." Hinata's gaze falls as her thoughts take over making her thoughts wander to her fee which causes her to grip her shirt over her heart as if to keep pain at bay. When her eyes meet Keira's again there is a really deep guilt there that's hard to place but with a blink it's gone and she sighs gently. "That aside, I'm quite capable of helping you figure some of this out, I only know the basic information on this game though...so I'm not sure how much help I really will be."

Nene was enjoying throwing the frogs about with her newly granted wind power when her newly found partner snatched her away. "Ay! What the- Why are we runnin'?! I had 'em right where I wanted em!" When she finally stopped Nene looked at her hand and realized the timer was gone. "Huh? That timer's gone... But we didn't finish the mission. Aw man! We lost! How could we let that happen?! Yo, the next mission's ours...uhh..." She looked at her partner, suddenly realizing something. "Hey, you never told me your name."

I cant go on like this I need a partner but there is nobody to make a pack with! I'm going to be erased!

Status
Not open for further replies.