1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Really craving for one right now. Anyone interested?

Just some things I want to lay down first:
- While I find it a bit boring to play a canon character, I suppose it'll be fine
- None of the canon characters will be played; only OCs
- Players or Reapers? Both. Anyone can play what they want
- Character death? Yeap. You better believe it. Characters die when they don't accomplish the task. //stabs self. silly me, characters don't die when they don't accomplish tasks u__u There's still the taboo noise. Though I'm not yet sure whether or not they'll be incorporated; it's always open for discussion so for now character death is a no.
- Gore? No. I want to keep it like the game and I saw hardly any gore there.
- It's not a requirement to have finished the game, but at least familiarize yourself with it
- My original plan is to set up limited character slots and open up sign up after a week in role play (not RL)

So yeah, that's pretty much all I have for now. Will get into planning more once I find at least 6 people interested, or at least 3 if everyone is willing to have two characters; however, since my original intent was to have limited character slots, I don't think letting people take up two characters is fair to anyone else who might want to join, but we'll see.

I'm just babbling at this point, just leave a response if you're interested :D

Last edited:
I'm game, but only if we're exclusively using OCs.

Reactions: darkflames13
Totally up for it, I'm curious how this ends up going. And what do you mean character death? No one dies during the game.

Suggestion. We give everyone a brand affinity and make it sort of a type system? Just a weird thought since the Zodiac theming works nicely.

Totally up for it, I'm curious how this ends up going. And what do you mean character death? No one dies during the game.

Suggestion. We give everyone a brand affinity and make it sort of a type system? Just a weird thought since the Zodiac theming works nicely.
Don't they die when -- Oh yeaaaah. I forgot that only a pair is needed to accomplish the task. Sorry, kinda forgot about that XD been a while since I finished the game //kicks self
There's also the taboo noise that could kill them though

I love that suggestion! We are totally adding that in *^*b

For the record I'm pretty obsessive about this game so I can act as a resource for the nitty gritty details. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
//bumps this.

I haven't given up on it yet!

Just planning things out more.
Will have a bit more of the specifics by next week or so (hopefully) :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.