Player
Noise
Composer
Conductor
Game Master
Pin
Shibuya

tumblr_m9ouknzk7e1ryxlvro1_500.gif

It's A Wonderful World, isn't it? Do you know what's even more wonderful? Life. Life is a precious thing that the people of Shibuya cherish everyday. Lively shopping centers, continuously traveling people, and joyful thoughts fill the air. Everyday is just a new experience for the people of Shibuya and they happily go on with their lives without a care. No care in the world. But the carefree life they wish to live comes with a slight price; they are not in control of their own lives. Strange isn't it? Well, from their side life seems quite wonderful but on the other side, their lives are in more danger than they could ever be in.

tumblr_m9uwoyK6su1r0y9eyo1_r1_500.gif

The Reaper's Game. What might that be you ask? Well the reapers game is a week long event that takes place on the "other side". How do you play you ask? Entry isn't as easy as it seems. Firstly, you must be chosen and die in order to obtain a chance to enter the game. Once you are chosen, you will give your entry fee. Upon entering the game, it is highly advised to not go alone. Partners are highly encouraged and the true way to advance past day one is to find one. Players of the game may partner together but only pairs of 2. Oddly enough, you can still see and hear those who are living. They cannot see or hear you. It is that way unless you go to purchase things from stores and shops around Shibuya. Once partners are found, the true game begins.

tumblr_ocycljyDbv1ufninmo2_500.gif

Missions are assigned to players daily during the week long period. If you do not finish the mission within the time limit, your end will come. Who are sending out the messages you ask? Well the wonderful reapers and higher ups of course. The Reapers are highly skilled minions of the higher ups who challenge players to try and prevent them from completing their goals. Along with them are the Noise which are souls who seem to influence both the real world and the world of the reapers game. But don't let their animal appearance fool you. They only wish to ERASE you. And what happens when all of the players are ERASED? Well... Lets just say that SHIBUYA will no longer have a future. But of course, how do you defend yourself? Quite easy.

tumblr_m9g344bgST1ra27g5o1_500.gif

Each player, upon crossing to the game, has only what they had died with. One of your personal items will turn into your primary weapon of survival. May it be your favorite stuffed animal, your skateboard or just your lucky tin pin collection, you fight off your enemies with that item and that item alone. Be careful and be mindful of your partner. For only true team sync can keep you both safe. What may your objective be? Survive the week, confront the "True Head of The Reapers Game" and win your life back. The world is in your hands. Your life is in the hands of another. What are you willing to do to get it back? It's A Wonderful World, isn't it?

Roles

Group 1
Obikane.Oruka.full.1941062.jpg

font=calibri]Player 1 ||| Azuma Oogami || 18 || Male || Memories of Sister || Knife || Reason To Win Game || Older Brother of Player 4 ||| Social Outcast || Dislikes Mostly Anyone || Taken By: @MiNaGi

art-phino-jinko0094-utau-xia.jpg

Player 2 || Maiko Kurosawa || 17 || Female || Her Songs || Microphone and Wire || Reason To Win Game || Was Bullied in Highschool by Player 5 || Outgoing || Believes Highly In Friendship || Taken By: @DangoYumi

Group 2
d1b733005b1653a57f5e5052be1c1247.jpg

Player 3 || Arata Kawachi ||18 || Male || Championship Belt || Lucky Gloves|| Gaining another boxing title || Was On Same Sports Team As Player 1 || Hot Headed || Usually Acts Without Thinking || Taken By:@Justinaholic

Uchiha.Sarada.600.1889875.jpg

Player 4 ||Tomoe "Tomo" Oogami || 16 || Female || Memories of Family || Handheld Game Console|| Reason To Win Game || Younger Sister of Player 1 || Shy And Quiet || Intelligent || Taken By:@Karyra

Group 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Player 5 || Tyler West DiCaprio|| 17 || Male || Memories of Sister || Stuffed Elephant || Reason To Win Game || Highschool Bully Of Player 2 || Mischevious || Rebel at Heart || Taken By: @Periodically Incorrect

4ecaf0b4143be04bef8dcfb42b0f6d7a.jpg

Player 6 || Kaya Miyuki || 17 || Female || Large Portion of Her Power || Magical Girl Wand || To prove there is faith in the human race || Secretly The Composer || Cheerful || Carefree yet Mysterious || Taken By: Myself

Reapers
6dba1846066990edc43c9dfb324061ec.jpg

Reaper 1 || Olivia Nemukara || 16 || Female || Newly Assigned Reaper || Works With Game Master || Weapon Of Choice || Sees No Wrong In The Reapers Game || Hasn't Erased Anyone Before || Noise Form: Tigris Cantus || Taken By: @Cinnamon Bun

2112797c1004e339ca1fdc609d89c62c.jpg

Game Master || Sebastian Salvatorez ||18 || Male || Controls lesser reapers || Trains With Reaper 1 || In Charge Of Sending Missions To Players || Noise Form: Ovis Cantus || Taken By: @DustBunny

Gigu.Mindhack.full.401755.jpg

Conductor || Satoru Maeda || 18 || Male || Works As Conductors Transmitter & Is Temporary Composer For This Game || Gives Orders To Game Master and Reapers || Noise Form: Anguis Cantus || Taken By: @-Vesper-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack, I adore TWEWY. I've seen this RP floating around for a little while now and I've been so tempted to join. lol. What kind of spots do you have left? Spots for players or reapers?

MHM. But seriously tho, I haven't played a psychopath in FOREVER. GOD I HOPE SHE DOES STUFF. :bananaman:
SHE CAN DO CRAY STUFF WITH MY GUY

SURE THAT'LL BE FUN

Ack, I adore TWEWY. I've seen this RP floating around for a little while now and I've been so tempted to join. lol. What kind of spots do you have left? Spots for players or reapers?
Hey there! Unfortunately all of the spots have been filled but If you want me to contact you if something happens, I can

Morning all. Just want to say I love all the characters. If everythings get's finished up soon, we can most likely begin this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: Karyra
I have no work today, so I shall get my guy up in the next few hours^^. I am the last one left so the pressure is on.

Reactions: Quintessence
My badly written bio is ready; it's not my best work, but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm better at writing IC posts, to be completely honest -- trying to analyze a character's personality before I've even gotten to play him is a hit or miss situation for me. Sometimes I'm struck with inspiration that writes itself, and other times I'm just drawing a big blank. I don't suppose what I've already listed -- as little as it is -- will suffice for now? I mean, you're gonna get to know his personality once the story starts anyway. Otherwise, I'll try to shovel in something to fill the space if you still feel it's a mandatory procedure.

Reactions: Karyra

"Only the strong will survive a fucked up world."

ArataKawachi

"Being the best isn't everything, it's the only thing."

Name

Arata Kawachi

Eighteen
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Role

Player #3

Male
׺°︵”°º×

Entry Fee

[spoili]
His Championship Belt
3ec70b9c4e6c15522bae0dc107fb19c2.jpg

[/spoili]

Weapon Of Choice

[spoili]
His Personal "Lucky" Boxing Gloves
bg11-a-real-leather-boxing-gloves-red-by-hth-size-16oz-[4]-5012-p.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality
Sarcastic | | Hotheaded | | Brave | | Determined
Arata is a very sarcastic person; he loves making jokes and pulling pranks on people. He might be almost an adult, but he still acts like a spoiled brat at times. He knows what he wants in life and he won't let anyone or anything stand in his way. He is loyal to anyone that shows they can be trusted. He doesn't believe in backstabbing another that he considers a friend. He is very opinionated and when he wants to be heard, he will be. He loves being the center of attention and doesn't hide when the spotlight is on him; he thrives on other people's love of him and respect. He's determined to do whatever he sets his mind to. You will never have to worry about pushing him to do something. Once he feels like it's worth his time, Arata will get into gear and accomplish the task put in front of him. He grew up in a broken household and he can be an asshole at times because of that, but he has a good heart inside of that fiery body of his, it shows when he really cares about someone.

History
Arata's childhood was not the most stable of childhoods. His mother had a new man in their home every other week, having him call the new guy "Uncle"; Uncle Toshi, Uncle Calvin, etc...; he hated it everytime his mother came home with some random guy, who he knew wasn't going to stick around for too long. He grew up faster than most, which would explain why he acts like a child now at times. He had to be the man of the house, since his father left when he was barely three years old. He was a reckless and violent kid, who would beat up people when they said anything about his mother being a whore and his father not wanting him. He got suspended a lot because of fighting and sending kids to the hospital; he was a deadly fighter even before he got paid for it.

A few years later, in middle school, Arata was still a hothead who acted before he thought, and he kept getting into trouble. Until one day, the coach of the sport team he was on in school gave him the number and Gym Address of a Boxing Coach. The man thought Arata could utilize his anger and natural gift for punching people in the face for something productive and not liable to send him to jail.

The Boxing Coach became a father figure to Arata over the years of the two working together. The man knew how to keep him in the moment and keep him from acting out and doing something he usually regretted right afterwards. He became an amazing Boxer; winning his first Title Match at Seventeen. His Ego definitely grew from that win and he thought he was untouchable... he thought wrong.

A year later, Arata had another Title Match; he was going against a very strong and well trained opponent who disliked everything about him. The two of them were known as The Ultimate Rivals in the Boxing World. The match started slow, neither one really pulling out their best moves just yet.

When it got down to the real thing, Arata gave his all, and so did his "rival". The two fought without either one falling down at all. The match was one of the longest ever in boxing history. Arata looked like he was about to win, but his rival swung, as hard as a truck hitting a brick wall, against his chest and all of a sudden... he dropped to the mat. The audience and his coach/manager stood up and looked at him in the ring. He didn't know it, but because of all of his training and nonstop fighting, his heart was strained and that one very hard punch finally pushed his heart too far. He died a few seconds after the hard punch to his chest, which cracked a few of his ribs as well.

He didn't know he was dead until he woke up in some foreign place and was spoken to about... being dead. He couldn't believe it, but something in his mind told him that he was actually dead. Not knowing what to do, he listened to the person speaking to him about some game and some... entry fee. He knew exactly what kind of entry fee he would have to give up if he wanted to have a chance to come back to life and finish the match that wasn't done... until he said it was.

Reluctantly, Arata gave his Championship Belt as his Entry Fee. Seeing it leave his possession just fueled his already determined mindset.

He knew his partner, because her older brother and him were on the same sports team and he knew that she would be the perfect partner... or he hoped so.

Talents And Skills
Boxing
Hand-to-Hand Combat
High Pain Tolerance
High Endurance
Sarcasm
Bravery

Reason For Winning
Arata has said over and over again that the reason he wants to win is to finish what he started, gaining another Boxing Title. The real reason he wants to win is to see his mother again. He might act like he hates her at times, but he knows if he's gone, his mother will really be lost on her own. He wants to see her again and tell her that he's alright and wants to take care of her. He wants to forgive her for everything. He probably won't tell anyone his true reason for winning, only his partner will know, if she gains his trust.

Boxing // Fighting // Exercising // Winning // Animals // Food // Attention // Sarcasm // Pranks // Jokes // Flirting // Video Games (Certain Ones) // Physical Activities // Seeing His Mother Happy

Dislikes
Losing // Mental Activities // Antisocial People // Depressing People // Being called and idiot // Dying (Duh!) // The Game // Liars // Backstabbers // Cheaters
FC: Ban, The Fox Sin (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Hex Code: #BB0000
Song/Theme: The Weeknd - Starboy ft. Daft Punk

Last edited:
Am I okay, or nay? >_>

Oh lord.... @MiNaGi has started shipping once again o3o XD

Poor Tomo... not even thought of in all the shipping...

Don't be silly. Everyone's in the shipping >;3

Status
Not open for further replies.