Player
Noise
Composer
Conductor
Game Master
Pin
Shibuya

tumblr_m9ouknzk7e1ryxlvro1_500.gif

It's A Wonderful World, isn't it? Do you know what's even more wonderful? Life. Life is a precious thing that the people of Shibuya cherish everyday. Lively shopping centers, continuously traveling people, and joyful thoughts fill the air. Everyday is just a new experience for the people of Shibuya and they happily go on with their lives without a care. No care in the world. But the carefree life they wish to live comes with a slight price; they are not in control of their own lives. Strange isn't it? Well, from their side life seems quite wonderful but on the other side, their lives are in more danger than they could ever be in.

tumblr_m9uwoyK6su1r0y9eyo1_r1_500.gif

The Reaper's Game. What might that be you ask? Well the reapers game is a week long event that takes place on the "other side". How do you play you ask? Entry isn't as easy as it seems. Firstly, you must be chosen and die in order to obtain a chance to enter the game. Once you are chosen, you will give your entry fee. Upon entering the game, it is highly advised to not go alone. Partners are highly encouraged and the true way to advance past day one is to find one. Players of the game may partner together but only pairs of 2. Oddly enough, you can still see and hear those who are living. They cannot see or hear you. It is that way unless you go to purchase things from stores and shops around Shibuya. Once partners are found, the true game begins.

tumblr_ocycljyDbv1ufninmo2_500.gif

Missions are assigned to players daily during the week long period. If you do not finish the mission within the time limit, your end will come. Who are sending out the messages you ask? Well the wonderful reapers and higher ups of course. The Reapers are highly skilled minions of the higher ups who challenge players to try and prevent them from completing their goals. Along with them are the Noise which are souls who seem to influence both the real world and the world of the reapers game. But don't let their animal appearance fool you. They only wish to ERASE you. And what happens when all of the players are ERASED? Well... Lets just say that SHIBUYA will no longer have a future. But of course, how do you defend yourself? Quite easy.

tumblr_m9g344bgST1ra27g5o1_500.gif

Each player, upon crossing to the game, has only what they had died with. One of your personal items will turn into your primary weapon of survival. May it be your favorite stuffed animal, your skateboard or just your lucky tin pin collection, you fight off your enemies with that item and that item alone. Be careful and be mindful of your partner. For only true team sync can keep you both safe. What may your objective be? Survive the week, confront the "True Head of The Reapers Game" and win your life back. The world is in your hands. Your life is in the hands of another. What are you willing to do to get it back? It's A Wonderful World, isn't it?

Roles

Group 1
Obikane.Oruka.full.1941062.jpg

font=calibri]Player 1 ||| Azuma Oogami || 18 || Male || Memories of Sister || Knife || Reason To Win Game || Older Brother of Player 4 ||| Social Outcast || Dislikes Mostly Anyone || Taken By: @MiNaGi

art-phino-jinko0094-utau-xia.jpg

Player 2 || Maiko Kurosawa || 17 || Female || Her Songs || Microphone and Wire || Reason To Win Game || Was Bullied in Highschool by Player 5 || Outgoing || Believes Highly In Friendship || Taken By: @DangoYumi

Group 2
d1b733005b1653a57f5e5052be1c1247.jpg

Player 3 || Arata Kawachi ||18 || Male || Championship Belt || Lucky Gloves|| Gaining another boxing title || Was On Same Sports Team As Player 1 || Hot Headed || Usually Acts Without Thinking || Taken By:@Justinaholic

Uchiha.Sarada.600.1889875.jpg

Player 4 ||Tomoe "Tomo" Oogami || 16 || Female || Memories of Family || Handheld Game Console|| Reason To Win Game || Younger Sister of Player 1 || Shy And Quiet || Intelligent || Taken By:@Karyra

Group 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Player 5 || Tyler West DiCaprio|| 17 || Male || Memories of Sister || Stuffed Elephant || Reason To Win Game || Highschool Bully Of Player 2 || Mischevious || Rebel at Heart || Taken By: @Periodically Incorrect

4ecaf0b4143be04bef8dcfb42b0f6d7a.jpg

Player 6 || Kaya Miyuki || 17 || Female || Large Portion of Her Power || Magical Girl Wand || To prove there is faith in the human race || Secretly The Composer || Cheerful || Carefree yet Mysterious || Taken By: Myself

Reapers
6dba1846066990edc43c9dfb324061ec.jpg

Reaper 1 || Olivia Nemukara || 16 || Female || Newly Assigned Reaper || Works With Game Master || Weapon Of Choice || Sees No Wrong In The Reapers Game || Hasn't Erased Anyone Before || Noise Form: Tigris Cantus || Taken By: @Cinnamon Bun

2112797c1004e339ca1fdc609d89c62c.jpg

Game Master || Sebastian Salvatorez ||18 || Male || Controls lesser reapers || Trains With Reaper 1 || In Charge Of Sending Missions To Players || Noise Form: Ovis Cantus || Taken By: @DustBunny

Gigu.Mindhack.full.401755.jpg

Conductor || Satoru Maeda || 18 || Male || Works As Conductors Transmitter & Is Temporary Composer For This Game || Gives Orders To Game Master and Reapers || Noise Form: Anguis Cantus || Taken By: @-Vesper-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll finish him soon!! I'm going out to lunch so that's why I posted an incomplete thingy~

I'll be finishing mine too as well! I'm kind of in biology right now ^^;

DONE!!!!! Please tell me if the Bio is okay... I was SUPER unsure of what to write x.x

Ok so all that's left is @Justinaholic and @-Vesper- Then we can get this party started
Yup, my guy will be up friday, have the fc, the cs idea just been too busy to sit down and write him up, but I don't work all friday so shall have him up then^^.

Reactions: Karyra
Alright! I am aaaalmost done! just gotta finish up the Bio and a few other things and we're good to go ouo

I'll finish Azuma by this Friday or Saturday, I've been buried in schoolwork and sick at the same time x-x

Reactions: Cinnamon Bun
AAAAND I HAVE FINISHED! WOOT!
PS: @MiNaGi, IT'S NANO. YOU REMEMBER, FROM THE GANG MEMBERS. THAT ONE SHIPPER.

*PHYSICALLY CHUGS AZUMA AT YOU*

DO SHIPPING WITH HIM
MKAY. BUT LIKE SEE THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 4 GIRLS ATM AND ONE OF THEM IS HIS SISTER SO LIKE??
And my character is like a psychopath sooooo
I'LL FIGURE IT OUT. I SHIP ON THE FLY. I'M A FLYING SHIP.
Yes you now have to put up with my random blabbering of words.

MKAY. BUT LIKE SEE THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 4 GIRLS ATM AND ONE OF THEM IS HIS SISTER SO LIKE??
And my character is like a psychopath sooooo
I'LL FIGURE IT OUT. I SHIP ON THE FLY. I'M A FLYING SHIP.
Yes you now have to put up with my random blabbering of words.
HELL YE

BUT U CAN SHIPS HIM WITH BOIS TOO

HE CAN DO BOTH

B))

I'm about to just slap up a WIP of my CS, cause the personality and bio section are the bane of my existance. I'll finish it whenever the words come. I'll try to meet the deadline set by justinaholic at least. *scrapes my own face off of the floor as I go*

"Time is precious; don't test my patience."

embed.php
"Prove to me that you're really worth something."

Gigu.Mindhack.full.401755.jpg

embed.php

Satoru Maeda

embed.php

embed.php

Conductor

embed.php

Male

embed.php

Anguis Cantus

embed.php

Lincoln Jesser - Something Right

embed.php

Confident / Stoic / Cynical / Pretentious

embed.php

Satoru's death was accidental, though he doesn't regret it -- if he could do it all over again, he would've still fell from that roof if he knew there was some small chance to save his best friend from falling too.

His friend had been like a big brother to him, a mentor and an idol. The boy was talented, but never believed it because he'd been told too many times otherwise. The music he made was not marketable beyond a small amount of buyers from his social media; his art was criticized for being too stylistic instead of adhering to the rules of realistic anatomy; his only attempt to publish a book he'd written made him feel like a sellout instead, as he felt forced to agree to drastic changes until his story was finally accepted. Eventually, he just stopped trying altogether. Constantly comparing himself to others, he didn't think his work was worth anything anymore.

Satoru tried to encourage him, and when that didn't work, his empathy turned to jealousy. Satoru couldn't stand to see his friend wasting the talent he'd been blessed with, never once realizing how lucky he was to even be able to do half the things he did without formal training. It made him angry at his friend for being so blinded by self-pity, and also angry at the world for making him that way. There was worse art out there being appreciated by those fickle critics, there was terrible music being produced everyday with the same meaningless lyrics, and some of the best-selling books he'd consistently seen on shelves were all badly-written romance novels.

Satoru's friend didn't see it that way though. Alienated, he became emotionally distant until the day that he decided to look down on the city from the ledge of a roof. He wanted to say his last words to Satoru, so he called him to come meet him there, tried to act nonchalant the entire time, just smoking a cigarette and taking in the sights, the cool air at the top of his apartment building where no one would bother him. Satoru could tell something wasn't right. His friend insisted that he wanted to be left alone after the conversation was finished, but Satoru did not trust him. It didn't matter, his presence did not deter his friend's decision to jump. In that split-second, it seemed that he could catch onto him before he fell, but they were both thrown off balance by the maneuver and the two of them hit the ground together.

Satoru never saw him again on the other side, after he awoke at the prodding of the composer. When he asked her about what had happened to his best friend, the composer -- Kaya -- did not divulge that information; in a roundabout solution to his inquiry, she proposed that he play her game, and if he won, he would have his answer. Cunning as she was, it was only once he reached the end of her trial that she then told him the whole truth; he'd have to become a reaper, or better yet, her conductor if he wanted access to the "classified information" concerning the life or death of any given individual in Shibuya. It seemed that she pulled such a stunt out of desperation, as Kaya was working all on her own, without a single reaper in her service at the time Satoru entered the game. He felt bad for her, to be honest. From that point forward, he swore to be her second-in-command, to help her reform the souls that would be tempered through the composer's trials. Satoru saddles his hopes on those shining few who earn their second chances, that they may rehape Shibuya to be a better place, where people are inspired to express themselves through unique avenues instead of staying stagnant and the same.

embed.php

Insomnia - He never seems to sleep.
Undaunted - Can engage in combat as casually as a conversation.
Management - He'll work with the worst of them and still derive acceptable results.
Improvisation - Even if everything goes wrong, he will find a way to salvage the situation.
Natural Rhythm - A pretty impressive dancer, limber and agile, his practice lends him a more relaxed stance in battle.

Gigu.Mindhack.600.132301.jpg

embed.php

If he loses, he'll be erased; that goes without saying. However, the idea of being defeated does not bother him, because that would mean the composer wasn't wrong to place her faith in the people of Shibuya. As much as he wants to believe in them as easily as she does, he cannot overcome the dissatisfaction he feels when he sees a society plagued by apathy. He wants to win so he can prove a point to the composer -- that the players of her beloved game aren't determined enough to deserve a second shot at life. Afterall, they took it for granted the first time, so an easy victory would only serve to send back a spoiled brat to a world where they wouldn't make a difference. No one ever tries to change their ways until they're forced to prove what's most important to them. Should the players of this session fail to recognize their true potential, then Satoru will have shown her -- his composer, Kaya -- that she was wasting her efforts on a lost cause. If he were to win, she would have to heed his words and finally hear what he's been telling her all along. The world needs a wake up call.

embed.php

Art - It lets him see the world through someone else's eyes.
Music - He enjoys at least one song from every genre ever made.
Video Games - An interactive form of art; it offers a unique experience.
Loud Nightclubs - He likes to get lost in the low lights and the heavy rhythm.
The Sound of Footsteps - The crisp click of heels on hard ground is especially pleasant.
Honesty - He really respects someone who is confident enough not to have to hide behind lies.

embed.php

Liars - He is impressed by sly deception though.
Naivete - Anyone who accepts the world at face value is a fool.
Sleeping - It's a waste of precious time that could be better spent doing something productive.
Watching Movies - He is incredibly critical of every film he sees; he thinks his own ideas are more creative.

Having His Time Wasted - If an activity or interaction is not worthwhile to him, he is more than willing to disregard it.
Self-Proclaimed Badasses - Oh, so dark and edgy! Damn kid, you must have some insecurities you're overcompensating for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.