The world build

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrono

Original poster
I've many times tried to build a rp idea based on something I love simulated reality the matrix was the bridge between how movies were to how they are now they show how much detail you put into something and it can grow .

But you ask in interest check with the word matrix in it and get nothing but negative impact nobody interested I admit that the whole plot behind the story was a terminator knockoff war between man and machine and all .

But the simulated reality where everything looking supernatural or superpowers was something that captures people even movies and tv use the same idea type so make something old but still useable into something that captures people who want to join

I want to build a rp idea based on the simulated reality but it will be the real deal where you have what constitutes as heaven,hell,and everything else

I like rules but come this rp idea practically describe every rp idea based on something

My advice: find a new way to spin your RP than as a ''matrix fandom" RP. What sort of genre is your RP in? Consider the setting, the magic, the technology, etc. What elements are cores to the setting, and which are theming elements?

Which parts of the RP are immediately relevant when you start and for the world the players will be interacting with, and which are 'background' details or things best left as future reveals?

Status
Not open for further replies.