The World as We Know It

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o There is now a banner for this rp... TwT This makes me so happy~

This still open for new people? I actually have an old favorite character from space that at one point in his career was put into prison... could play along perfectly.

We haven't started yet, as we are still waiting for more people, so yeah, it's still open. :3

@ Atsel,

Yes, this rp is still open to new players. Please, feel free to post your character :3

@ Cookie,

If I find it again, I'll point it out X3

I had my character in mind... but noticed a hole that needed to be filled so I felt inclined to make a whole new character lol. I will post a sheet soon.

[AS SEEN ON ZESCKAR PRISONER FORM 11-A4]

Name: Prefers to be called William, if you will.

Age (+18): It is not quite proper to ask such personal questions, we shall say "Unknown."
Race: Ahhh such prying minds are we? I am but a simple man exposed to space radiation.
[LIE DETECTED, PRISONER IS OF RYAITH DESCENT.] [History of Ryaith is as follows: A race shrouded in mystery, the Ryaith are of indeterminate age due to their bodies being in constant flux. Their lineage is most obvious by being visible under the skin as a flowing, shadow like liquid. This liquid can be introduced to the air, DO NOT TOUCH OR BREATH IN. Any Ryaiths kept on board must be put in solitary confinement under constant supervision with at minimum 1000 LUX lighting from all angles.]

Personality: Quite amiable, I'm sure.
[Psych profile established by Chief Psychologist Baral Vrendbur: It seems we have yet another anomaly in the mind. Before me I see a perfect gentleman, polite in every way and courteous. It is an odd backdrop for him to be wrapped so tightly in constricting clothing to keep a minimum of exposed skin. Only this reminds me that I am dealing with a deadly criminal. I have yet to truly see the depths of his mind, but I can only imagine what there is to find.]

Appearance: [Eyes Color: Shifts from Black to Green. Weight: 130 lbs. Height: 6ft 1in.] dark gentleman.png

History: [When asked history, prisoner# 192005 did not answer, instead smiling at the interviewer. We have compiled a history from what we have of him. 5 Murders on Treyar, 56 years ago. 9 murders on Lanta V 43 years ago. 3 murders on XA15 28 years ago. 17 murders on Merhar 10 years ago. 7 murders on Regald 8 years ago. 13 murders on SwetaV4 8 months ago, the most recent and where he was apprehended. These are only the murders he was tried for, though there are over 230 unsolved cases across the galaxies where he is a suspect. Other history is unknown.]

Other: [Ryaiths can manipulate the shadow around them througgh the darkness in them. It is because oof this lightts are needed at ALL TIMES. It has been reccorded that if the dark liquid withhin becomes airborne it turns to a gaaseous matter and any contact will cause it to latch on, seeping into the affected bbody. This has been shoown to cause an excruciating death. This iss only what we know, hopefully that iss all.]

*EDIT* My apologies, it seems as if I have failed to properly cloth myself. After a lovely chat with one of my guards, which I am quite loathe to say did not "make it," I have reacquired my effects from this dying ship. I do find it convenient that the lights seem to be on the fritz, it made my exit much more... dramatic. Once again, I must excuse my manners, at times my mind is prone to wandering. As you will soon see I am wearing a splendid black double breasted suit sewn to be unbuttoned with a purple velvet vest worn underneath. I feel most fortunate to have found my cane as well, I would be very cross to have lost it. I've grown very fond of it over the years, but how could one not, it's simply beautiful. Rounded black ivory top and a petrified cherry wood shaft, truly a work of art.

Reminder to self: Try not to beat "William" to death.

Ok I just saw that banner and clicked it. Is this still open? If I've missed it thats ok.

It's been quiet for a while, but as far as I know its still open.

Is this thread still open? I'd like to join those on Terra 3. ^^

I'll say the same as I did last time.
It's been quiet for a while, but as far as I know its still open.
Though there has been no activity for a while...

After speaking to the magnificent LuluRS, I have learned this thread is dead for now. If time allows, it will be resurrected. However, until that happens, this is no longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.