A

AngelNinja2018

Original poster
Camp Hope was founded in 1882 originally to help troubled young people overcome their problems so that they can become good citizens of society, but that all changed in 1975 when it had it's modern purpose, to help young people achieve their dreams through preparing them for their desired college major through fun and educational activities.

But underneath it's cheery façade lays a dark secret. Campers and staff alike vanish without a trace and paranormal activity runs rampant through the camp as a result of what many call "The Huntress", a camper that perished at the hands of her bullies that returns every summer to take revenge on those she believes to have killed her. Many campers fear the Broken Grove, where many say if the Huntress whispers your name, you must not enter lest you vanish or die. Many believe that it's just campers losing their way, but others know better.

Rules
  1. Campers must between 13-17 years old (Staff must be 18 and older)
  2. No more than three characters per poster
  3. The Huntress will be offered to one person
  4. All Iwaku rules apply
  5. You cannot kill a character without the player's permission
  6. Use spoiler tags when appropriate
  7. Stay on track with the story
  8. Enjoy!
Some Character Slots
  • The Huntress (Martha Wellington) (Open)
  • The Royal Demons (Think the Heathers) (Open for three people)
  • Robert James (Camp Director) (Open)
  • Joy Gaines (Head Nurse) (Open)
The Royal Demons (Similar to the Heathers)
  • Christina Lockwood (Ringleader) (Open)
  • Danielle Winchester (Open)
  • Heather Blake (Open)
  • Martha Wellington (The Huntress) (Open)
Character Sheet Example
Destiny Lukas
Anime-anime-girl-cute-anime-cute-girl-Favim.com-2397344[1].jpg

Personality: It's takes a while to get to know Destiny Lukas, but two things you'll never forget are her creativity and intelligence. But she is also kind, humorous and patient, but their also tainted by her anxious mindset as well. Her honor though, this is what she's pretty much known for. Friends count on her analytical mind to solve any problem they may have. Nobody's perfect of course, and Destiny has some less favorable traits too. Her shyness and anxiety can often stand in front of her goals to say the least. But at least her good nature is there to lift spirits when needed

Backstory: She's intelligent, anxious and shy. But what else do you expect from someone with an ugly past like hers. She was born and raised in a middle class family on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, where she lived happily until the age of fourteen. She lost her father to overdosing and was bullied by all. Without any help, she had to survive an unkind world which turned her into the lady she is today. While she is at the top of her class, she hopes to become a journalist one day. By doing so, she can understand the truth behind her father's fatal addiction.

Skills: Fluent in German and Italian, Can tell you anything about any period in history, can read anything in English, German or Italian and hidden psychic abilities

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks quite interesting. Are there still spots open?

Yes, there are slots available. I was waiting for someone who was interested in this for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am considering putting my hat in

Hm, seems interesting. (Also, love the little Heathers reference >w<)

I'm into it! Count me in~

If anyone wants to participate, please submit your character sheet as soon as possible so we can actually get the ball rolling with this.