The Wolf Among Us?

Oh yeah, I am in for this^^. I have heard of Wolf Among Us... a little. I would want Dr. Facilier if that's okay.
Thanks for checking out the link Shattered! And Dr. Facilier is reserved!

Hey guys! Here are a few points for what i think we should do and maybe try not to do/avoid

Try to make this feel like a dark/gritty crime drama: I don't want any of the fable characters acting like everything is sunshine and rainbows, it's fabletown and it's really hard for other fables to pay there rent and it is a pretty crappy life for most. So i don't want any disney characters singing about how life is perfect. But at the same time i don't want every character having life everything is horrible, maybe try to think on the bright side of things.

Not everyone should have the same job: Like i said earlier, this is New York and in a small area of NY is a street called Fable town where most fables live. So in order to keep there houses and apartments, they need jobs and it will also keep the story more interesting. So i don't want five out of ten characters working at the police department, more diversity in jobs like bartenders, security guards or even pimps and prostitutes.

Solid main story for the characters to follow: Most RP's that i follow that are more fandom and that are free loose and no real plot to follow ends up either me leaving because it gets boring or just the rp dies out right away. I would like something that TWAU did which was that a murder happened and a sheriff try's to find who did the murder (It won't be exactly the same just because i want everyone to have some kind of big part in the RP so that no one feels forgotten) I would like your guys input on what the plot should be though.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I"ll think up some things, and let you know.

But yeah Dr. Facilier will be a doctor of course xD, would be weird to have that name and not be one lol.

I"ll think up some things, and let you know.

But yeah Dr. Facilier will be a doctor of course xD, would be weird to have that name and not be one lol.

Well you don't need him to be a doctor if you don't want to, not every character will be going the same by there names life Cinderella won't necessarily be a princess and could end up as a bartender, anything pretty much =p

Well you don't need him to be a doctor if you don't want to, not every character will be going the same by there names life Cinderella won't necessarily be a princess and could end up as a bartender, anything pretty much =p
Oh yeah I know, I was going to make him a Illegal Doctor... doing surgery on people with weird ideas and stuff xD... more to be revealed later

Oh yeah I know, I was going to make him a Illegal Doctor... doing surgery on people with weird ideas and stuff xD... more to be revealed later
Okay i am really excited to see what you have in mind!

Interested in this! Can I be Frau Totenkinder? Of course she'll be evil and will eat the children who dares set foot in her property xD

Hohoho~ I'm reviving my Cinderella character form past TWAU roleplays. I'm so happy one is currently being worked on here finally!
Lucinda.. By chance is it alright that she's rich? Basically she divorced mr. Prince charming by force and took everything he's got. Business, money, and all.
Who knows probably runs most of the criminal world.

BUT THEN AGAIN... Being rich = Like a princess.
And I wouldn't mind making a completely new Cinderella who works as a bartender or stripper (Stripperella much? Just kidding, I only wanted to tell this stupid joke xD)
or something and abandon her owning a shoe shop and club >:}

I DUNNO... RICH WOMAN WHOSE CRIMINALLY CORRUPT...
OR WHAT...
Ehh, i'll figure it out. Since you want it to be dark and gritty i'm gonna abandon rich-girl cinderella c:<

Hohoho~ I'm reviving my Cinderella character form past TWAU roleplays. I'm so happy one is currently being worked on here finally!
Lucinda.. By chance is it alright that she's rich? Basically she divorced mr. Prince charming by force and took everything he's got. Business, money, and all.
Who knows probably runs most of the criminal world.

BUT THEN AGAIN... Being rich = Like a princess.
And I wouldn't mind making a completely new Cinderella who works as a bartender or stripper (Stripperella much? Just kidding, I only wanted to tell this stupid joke xD)
or something and abandon her owning a shoe shop and club >:}

I DUNNO... RICH WOMAN WHOSE CRIMINALLY CORRUPT...
OR WHAT...
Ehh, i'll figure it out. Since you want it to be dark and gritty i'm gonna abandon rich-girl cinderella c:<
Striperella...LOL

Those ideas all seem pretty cool actually, i think it would be really ironic if she ended up being a made for some rich guy. (You know because of her history, hehe..I'm sorry that was a pretty bad joke...)

Anyway i'll be excited for whatever you choose to do with Cinderella.

Interested in this! Can I be Frau Totenkinder? Of course she'll be evil and will eat the children who dares set foot in her property xD
Oh God that will be awesome! Thanks for the Interest!

Okay guys so we have enough interest so i'll either discuss details with all of us or i will send my two Co-GMs a private message with all three in chat. Hopefully my co-gms are still interested yes?

Hey guys the ooc will be made this sunday!

Hey guys! Sorry that i couldn't do it on sunday but we are currently still grabbing more details for the antangonists and the stories, but hopefully we can make it soon.

Hey guys! Sorry that i couldn't do it on sunday but we are currently still grabbing more details for the antangonists and the stories, but hopefully we can make it soon.
It's cool, I will be around for as long as you still want to do this^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Are there still spots open? I'm a fan of TWAU, although I keep putting off finishing it because I've head emotionally dark things about the ending. I've also read a couple of the Fables comics.

I was considering playing Puck.

Are there still spots open? I'm a fan of TWAU, although I keep putting off finishing it because I've head emotionally dark things about the ending. I've also read a couple of the Fables comics.

I was considering playing Puck.
Yeah definitely, at the moment we have no limit, good to see a fan of the game as well! I really want to get a few comics of them.

Puck is yours!