The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys like for me to construct a relationships chart to keep track of?

Also, can my character be friends with your Ravenclaw character @Ichigo ?
I don't mind at all. All my chars are up for any types of relationships. I may make a Hufflepuff too depending on if I get through the histories tonight or not.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I don't mind at all. All my chars are up for any types of relationships. I may make a Hufflepuff too depending on if I get through the histories tonight or not.
Going to make a character for every house, are we? LOL.

• Love
I don't know how y'all do it lol
I can barely keep up with one character per RP. It's honestly impressive

• Love
I don't know how y'all do it lol
I can barely keep up with one character per RP. It's honestly impressive
Thanks. But I had to learn how to do it. I usually only do two but I love the Harry Potter world and the character development within it so yeah. Like @Ichigo, I am obsessed. :)

Another random question from me. Will we have set teachers with generic personalities and stuff for each subject? Cause, if you need help with that, if you're doing it, I'm almost done with my fourth character.

• Love
Another random question from me. Will we have set teachers with generic personalities and stuff for each subject? Cause, if you need help with that, if you're doing it, I'm almost done with my fourth character.
I only want limited teachers. I already have them set up, just waiting.

I only want limited teachers. I already have them set up, just waiting.
Sweetsauce! Just wanted to see if you needed any more help. And also, you are way on top of all of this stuffs.

• Love
Sweetsauce! Just wanted to see if you needed any more help. And also, you are way on top of all of this stuffs.
Thanks. Like before I do an RP, I already have my characters done and if it needs NPC's, I'll go ahead and create them, too.

I haven't GM'ed in a long time, to be honest. :)

• Love
Reactions: You and Ichigo
Looking through the characters, I realize Erick is like 80% like the good guy jock character I had in mind. I'm gonna try and hit that idea from a different angle. We'll see what comes out of the process

Looking through the characters, I realize Erick is like 80% like the good guy jock character I had in mind. I'm gonna try and hit that idea from a different angle. We'll see what comes out of the process

I kind of just looked at my friend who's like a brother to me, named Erick as well, and then used him and then myself as Lynn.

I kind of just looked at my friend who's like a brother to me, named Erick as well, and then used him and then myself as Lynn.
Yeah I know how that is. Pretty much all my characters are mixes of different parts taken from me and the people in my life

Ignore this.... color testing

Last edited:
I'm working on a character and it will probably be up either within the day or tomorrow. Will probably be a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw so the houses keep staying balanced. -Likes Slytherin and Hufflepuff-

Also, god damn @Ichigo, one character in each house. Nice.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ichigo
I'm working on a character and it will probably be up either within the day or tomorrow. Will probably be a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw so the houses keep staying balanced. -Likes Slytherin and Hufflepuff-

Also, god damn @Ichigo, one character in each house. Nice.
You know...
I am accidentally making a Ravenclaw character right now - was making from yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.