THE WITCH'S SON {MOCK 3} (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I USE THIS IDEA I SWEAR) Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dip

| Noble Village Witch St. Maerius |
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Hello... again. You've seen The Witch's Son MOCK 1, with Salem and Belphegor. You've seen The Witch's Son MOCK 2, with Aedian Petrova and Basil, but now, I present you the last and final mock of The Witch's Son plot idea.

I present to you, The Witch's Son MOCK 3!!!

tumblr_nem0q09Of91rrl0cbo1_1280.jpg

My character would happen to be a teenager, or a young adult, living as normal of a life as he possibly can. His name, as far as I care (or so for the sake of this post) is Declyn. Declyn would live in an apartment all by himself (with his cat, whom we can call Cat-Face for now), and he would happen upon your character!

The plot can be as dynamic as our characters; arch rivals who fight to please the lords, my character could be (trying) to live an honest life, while your character happens to ruin it, dark forces are upon the earth, and only he could stop it, or it could be as simple as him wanting to turn Cat-Face into a human!

Now, this is the fun part. Your character doesn't have to be limited to simply human. Your character can be a rival Witch, or maybe a fanatic about the black and white magics, or hell, your character can be the cat for all I care! What I want from you for mock 3 is this: CREATIVITY. I want it SHOOTING OUT OF YOUR EARS! Fly by the seat of your pants! Be the Witch you were born to be!

Please, if anyone is at all interested in this roleplay, don't hesitate to message me! Here are the rules of follow!:
  1. No discrimination/harassment.
  2. Don't hold back.
  3. Don't limit characters by simply White-Male-Straight tropes.
  4. Unless your character happens to be an INTERESTING White Male.
  5. Just be creative.
  6. No harassing.

That's it! Now, happy playing!!!

I wish to join! If I may, I wish to be the cat, who somehow has magic! And turns human -3-

Is that allowed? XD

If you're still looking I'd love to maybe try and work a werewolf character into this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.