The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I finish chars tomorrow, I will be doing relationship post, like I did is Ghost Isle^^

I might do the same for my character's as well.

3 out of 4 are now open romantic interest etc.

So I got bored, and on the first post (with the star) I put some places to hang out. Of course more can be added.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
So I got bored, and on the first post (with the star) I put some places to hang out. Of course more can be added.
I think I'll take the coffee shop up for Airetta to own :D

Also Kaito own's a restaurant called Ying and Yang Grill/Bar .

If you want you can add Beau's Tattoo Place, he owns his own tattoo shop.

Tattoo$ My$tery $hop**
custom_tatoo_studio.jpg

If you want you can add Beau's Tattoo Place, he owns his own tattoo shop.

Tattoo$ My$tery $hop**
custom_tatoo_studio.jpg
Ohhh... I think I might have Autumn work there since she is artsy and creative :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Name of the Coffee Shop is Blue Moon Cafe! :)

I fell like Tim would be the foundation for the witches... also I have two places I made up for hangout spots Witch's Brew Bar and Wells library and cafe

I fell like Tim would be the foundation for the witches... also I have two places I made up for hangout spots Witch's Brew Bar and Wells library and cafe
I already have the Witch's Brew put down, will put Wells Library and cafe down too. Also please explain foundation some more. It is late here and I am half asleep, so I just wanna makw sure I fully understand.

I will tomorrow it's late here and I'm sleepy. I will give a background into the stores in the history section and add in some about all of them

Woot awesome so the witches have a member of the original founding family mwuhahaha

Woot awesome so the witches have a member of the original founding family mwuhahaha
They are all original members of the family. Its just their mothers were the witches so their last names are their fathers...

Quick question: Can my character work in two places? I was hoping during the week she can work as a waitress in the Blue Moon Café, and on Saturdays at the tattoo shop as a helping-hand...are the owners of the buildings alright with this? What about you, GM?

Ok so this is the intro
The town of Blackridge was founded by 8 families back in the 1850s. All of these families were thought to be normal… Key word: thought. One of the eight families just happened to be a coven of witches; however, the other families do not know this. The other seven families have an unnecessary hatred for the family of witches.
Treating them horribly and ranking them the lowest of the eight. Outraged by the fact that they're treated lesser than the others, this coven of witches curse the founding families to be supernaturals in 1901. Now, present day, the descendants of the founding families are coming into their curse or trying their hardest to keep it a secret.
So what I take from that is that the founding families gave the curse on what would be the grandmother/grandfather's or great grandmother and great grand father's so the last names could be very varied now, but when I write histories Tim's line has only ever had males in it starting with his great great grandfather who was one of the original children of the founding family but from him down his line only had boys hence the name being of the original line.... does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.