The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst Airetta sits back to watch the show figuring a way to shut up them both over the whole thing lol.
Got to love family, right? xD

One order of crazy family drama with one sane plotting the entire time without them even realizing it XD
xD Airetta comes out of nowhere... stealing the book and the stones xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Got to love family, right? xD
When do you think we will start, so I know how much time I have... well most likely have Beau and Langston done by tomorrow.

When do you think we will start, so I know how much time I have... well most likely have Beau and Langston done by tomorrow.
I am feeling either tomorrow night, Monday night, or Tuesday night.

Airetta is going to be one very sneaky , sarcastic , girly kind of witch with many a trick up her sleeve :D

I should have one at least done tonight and adding on my Siren with the others to finish.

Airetta is going to be one very sneaky , sarcastic , girly kind of witch with many a trick up her sleeve :D

I should have one at least done tonight and adding on my Siren with the others to finish.
Oooh... maybe Summer-Raye might have a cousin she will like lol... since NIkki is def going to be her Power Rival Of Course, and I think Summer-Raye would just be annoyed by Timothy, just sayin XD

Oooh... maybe Summer-Raye might have a cousin she will like lol... since NIkki is def going to be her Power Rival Of Course, and I think Summer-Raye would just be annoyed by Timothy, just sayin XD
A family divided in half, Summer-Raye and Airetta, and Timothy and Nikki

• Love
Reactions: Justin
4442387.png

View attachment 88083
✪Name✪
||Isiah James Brook||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||I.J||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||April 11th||22||Aries||

✪Race✪
||Werewolf||

✪Founding Family✪
||Knowlton||

✪Gender✪
||Male||

✪Sexuality✪
||Straight||

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪(For school, please a senior in high school or in college)
✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
✪Health Ailments✪
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

View attachment 88084
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4442390.png

View attachment 88085
✪Name✪
||Zaiden Rose Dean (pronounced Zay-Den)||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Zai||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||June 30th||19||Cancer||

✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals, this will also determine their founding family)
||Banshee||

✪Founding Family✪
||Elken||

✪Gender✪
||Female||

✪Sexuality✪
||
Lesbian||

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪(For school, please a senior in high school or in college)
✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
✪Health Ailments✪
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

View attachment 88086
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4442397.png

View attachment 88087
✪Name✪
||Seth Zachary West||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||None||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||March 17th||18||Pisces||

✪Race✪
||Vampire||

✪Founding Family✪
||Arrington||

✪Gender✪
||Male||

✪Sexuality✪
||Bisexual||

✪Health Ailments✪
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪

View attachment 88088
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4442447.png

View attachment 88116
✪Name✪
||Kailyn Elise Gray (Pronounced Ky-Lynn)||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Kai||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||September 20th||21||Virgo
||

✪Race✪
||Shapeshifter||

✪Founding Family✪
||
O'Connor||

✪Gender✪
||Female||

✪Sexuality✪
||Bi-Curious||

✪Health Ailments✪
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪

View attachment 88117
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png
Was wondering if you would want to have Isiah and Summer-Raye be a couple or crushing on each other... xD so different since it's usually my jock and your bitch char xD

Was wondering if you would want to have Isiah and Summer-Raye be a couple or crushing on each other... xD so different since it's usually my jock and your bitch char xD
Yas xD I'm down with it xD

A family divided in half, Summer-Raye and Airetta, and Timothy and Nikki
And it would be the Witches xD, the ones that could break the curse or stuff lol

Yas xD I'm down with it xD
Okay will be adding him in soon enough to her cs^^, two down Langston is the last one open.

Any guys wanna a cute romantic Demon rofl

@Autumn_Burns_Red I just had a great idea, what if the Blackwells and the Beaumonts have had a family rivaly for ages? Which would also explain why The Blackwells have the Stones and The Beaumonts have the Book, so both sides wouldn't have all the power, but just enough? The rivalry could have been going on way before Summer-Raye and Nikki were evn thought of xD

@Autumn_Burns_Red I just had a great idea, what if the Blackwells and the Beaumonts have had a family rivaly for ages? Which would also explain why The Blackwells have the Stones and The Beaumonts have the Book, so both sides wouldn't have all the power, but just enough? The rivalry could have been going on way before Summer-Raye and Nikki were evn thought of xD
:heartbeat:I love this idea!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
All my character's are up for relationships so just tag or PM if you want something!

All my character's are up for relationships so just tag or PM if you want something!
If you are interested in Dimitra and Ian being a thing, there is that. Then I will get friendships up sometime later.

If you are interested in Dimitra and Ian being a thing, there is that. Then I will get friendships up sometime later.
That would be fine by me. I have made all my character's Bi so they will be open to any.

Reactions: HEX
Status
Not open for further replies.