The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright switched the picture for my Witch.

Have the basic's down with mine and will add on the rest in a bit , @Autumn_Burns_Red

Hope all will like them when I'm done. ^^

What do you think of my characters @Shayla

@Autumn_Burns_Red I finishin Summer-Raye, will finish Beau and Langston prob. tomorrow, if I get tired xD

What do you think of Alaric and Ash?

also if you need power and the such for characters let me know I will direct you to where I got mine for my characters

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Do you think it would be alright if I snagged up a Siren as well?

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shayla @Poisoned Rose I added all your witch chars to Summer-Rayes cs under family... which is what they are, cousins. Most likely she will act better than them, being the one who has the Groves Legendary Grimoire of Magic, so yeah, she's going to be an A-Class Bitch, which is what most of my girl chars are XD

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shayla @Poisoned Rose I added all your witch chars to Summer-Rayes cs under family... which is what they are, cousins. Most likely she will act better than them, being the one who has the Groves Legendary Grimoire of Magic, so yeah, she's going to be an A-Class Bitch, which is what most of my girl chars are XD
Darling... If you didn't have one bitch character I would be wondering where Shattered really is :D Bring on the Bitch!

I was an ass, love! At least now we know why Summer-Raye hates Nikki! Seeing that she has the four legendary stones that make half the spells in the book possible. Just a bit of drama to be added that's all. I can totally see them having a fight over Nikki giving Summer-Raye the stones.

Darling... If you didn't have one bitch character I would be wondering where Shattered really is :D Bring on the Bitch!
Rofl, I know xD

I was an ass, love! At least now we know why Summer-Raye hates Nikki! Seeing that she has the four legendary stones that make half the spells in the book possible. Just a bit of drama to be added that's all. I can totally see them having a fight over Nikki giving Summer-Raye the stones.
Yeah, lol, they will eventually have to work together or something XD or fight for the book and the stones lol

I've decided to add on a Siren to my character's if that is alright :)

Yeah, lol, they will eventually have to work together or something XD or fight for the book and the stones lol
Whilst Airetta sits back to watch the show figuring a way to shut up them both over the whole thing lol.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.