1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I've had a particular concept in my mind, and I have several different ways this could go down. The basic gist of the plot is:

A witch has, in one way, shape, or form, has saved your life or done you an incredible service. When you ask her what how you can repay her, she tells you that you are her soul mate, and that she would like you to be by her side, as her companion on jobs and quests. Supernatural antics ensue.

A couple more details: there will be romance, and outright affection. I am not a fan of slow burn, and if I had my way, we would be starting this roleplay already in a relationship. But, since I know that established relationship is not everyone's cup of tea, I'm willing to let it stay one sided until you feel we've progressed to the full romance stage.

But make no mistake: my character is very much in love with yours and she will make no effort to hide it.

With that out of the way, here are your witches! (They're all from xxxHolic, but I have made various tweaks to their backstories for this roleplay.)

Yuuko

The owner of a magic shop specializing in wish granting. The shop, which she lives in, is full of knick knacks and strange objects she's received from her customers as payment. On the surface, she is sultry, mysterious, and always has a teasing word for you. Beneath all of that, she's lonely drunkard, using possessions to fill a hole in her heart.
1FCA9316-C9BE-4F82-AE76-49EB1AA57AC9.jpeg

Himawari

You know Himawari from class. She always seemed nice, if a little lonely. Her interactions have never seemed very sincere, as if she was putting on an act. Suffering from a curse that shortens the length her life if she doesn't perform acts of bravery for the sake of other, she seems to want you around mostly to act as moral support while she risks hide and limb for whatever magical creature has asked for her help.
337C8417-D9E4-43A7-AA23-6B6C52A02A37.jpeg

Ame

Among covens and families of witches, she is on the very top. The heiress to what is essentially the magical yakuza, Ame is currently traveling through dimensions in order to have many experiences as possible before having to settle down and accept her title. She acts haughty, but she's incredibly schmaltzy and a single compliment can leave her swooning.
38002A95-875A-4F34-AE03-7D0BD17C5028.jpeg

Kohane

She began studying magic as a way to relax from her day job as a comics artist, and has become rather good at it . Living as shut in, she hadn't expected her powers to attract people looking for help but she'll do it nonetheless. Despite her kindness, it's obvious that'd she rather not be in the company of others. Except, of course, you.
AD802E1B-4778-4557-82F6-6B28351D99B1.jpeg

Zashiki

A witch who seems to operate solely on good will, she normally asks no payment from her customers. Soft spoken to the point of near constant silence, all she really wants is for you to be near her while she continues her nomad lifestyle through dimensions.
AA760663-2103-4370-817A-E3769CF3BB5D.jpeg

Heyo, a concept like this will certainly be a breather compared to my other RPs, so I'm definitely interested in trying it out. Out of curiousity though, do you plan on there being one overarching problem? Or will it be more of a collection of vignettes? Also, I'm aware that you strongly prefer romance, but do you want this to be a 'stable' romance? Or are you fine with melodrama and such being thrown around on my side?

Cause generally, I enjoy romance that has lots of negative emotions attached, angsty edgy dude as I am, but if you're uncomfortable with that sorta stuff, it'd be good to know beforehand.

As an added note, would the dimension-hopping deal be prevalent with all witches? Or just the ones that clearly state they jump around parallel worlds?

Heyo, a concept like this will certainly be a breather compared to my other RPs, so I'm definitely interested in trying it out. Out of curiousity though, do you plan on there being one overarching problem? Or will it be more of a collection of vignettes? Also, I'm aware that you strongly prefer romance, but do you want this to be a 'stable' romance? Or are you fine with melodrama and such being thrown around on my side?

Cause generally, I enjoy romance that has lots of negative emotions attached, angsty edgy dude as I am, but if you're uncomfortable with that sorta stuff, it'd be good to know beforehand.

As an added note, would the dimension-hopping deal be prevalent with all witches? Or just the ones that clearly state they jump around parallel worlds?

I was hoping for it to be vignettes happening over a long period of time. The type of romance would heavily depend on the girl; Kohane and Ame would work best in a steady relationship, whereas Yuuko, Himawari, and Zashiki tend to be self destructive and thus, their characters wouldn't change all the much through melodrama.

Also, yes, only the witches who I've mentioned dimension hop do so, though multiple dimensions will come into play in every roleplay.

I was hoping for it to be vignettes happening over a long period of time. The type of romance would heavily depend on the girl; Kohane and Ame would work best in a steady relationship, whereas Yuuko, Himawari, and Zashiki tend to be self destructive and thus, their characters wouldn't change all the much through melodrama.

Also, yes, only the witches who I've mentioned dimension hop do so, though multiple dimensions will come into play in every roleplay.
Oh, cool, that aligns fairly aight then. Would be interested in trying out a thread with Himawari then, cause self-destruction's always nice to toy around with. Would you like to work out any extra details in regards to the settings and such? Or just start immediately and wing things as they show up?

This looks interesting. I'm stuck between choosing Ame or Zashiki XD

Oh, cool, that aligns fairly aight then. Would be interested in trying out a thread with Himawari then, cause self-destruction's always nice to toy around with. Would you like to work out any extra details in regards to the settings and such? Or just start immediately and wing things as they show up?

Just PM me, and we can hash out just a couple more details!

This looks interesting. I'm stuck between choosing Ame or Zashiki XD

Well, Magic Yakuza™️ or Sad Witch™️ would be a pretty difficult decision!

Reactions: GamerXZ