The Witches of the Hidden Hollow

Name: Blythe Author
Personality: Blythe is a bit quiet and is usually found sleeping somewhere if you aren't able to hold a conversation with her; when she's awake she doesn't really speak but she will not tolerate if someone tries to look down on her. She has learned how to fight for her own protection so she isn't afraid to hurt someone if she needs to. Blythe has a tendency to be a bit blunt when she does speak and its sort of hard to tell if she likes you or not but of course if she does like you then she'll do small things like giving you something or taking the time to actually remember your name. She likes to munch on watermelon, strawberries and cantaloupe (if you want to buy her a gift, she's fine with those fruits). Because of her ability Blythe doesn't like to speak or even look at the ghosts, she likes to think of herself as a 'failure' witch because she doesn't want to have anything to do with her ability.
Abilities: Spectral Speech~ She has the ability to see the dead as well as speak to them
Appearance (image or description):
tumblr_lxyv9n3lCG1qhe1axo1_500_large.png

Reason for joining/being apart of the Hidden Hollow: She doesn't have anywhere else to go
Bio: Spectral Speech runs in the blood of her family but Blythe is the only one who seems to believe that its a curse and nightmare she can't escape. Her family is proud of their ability and pretty much could careless about their ability. Because of Blythe's different belief about it, they looked down on her and don't believe that. The pushed Blythe away but she somehow managed to keep a good relationship with her little sister who looked up to Blythe so she has huge love for her sister Diana. When Blythe began to argue with her parents even more to the point of it being unbearable, she took her little sister and escaped to the land.

If you want me to change anything, I will:) Oh and I hope its alright if I have Blythe's 6 year old sister with her >.<

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster