The Witches Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aleth : the gm finally posted so we should be good to continue. Also this thread got moved?

@Stone0 Yup looks like it did. I'm just waiting for panda to get a post in before me.

@Katzenbach me? o.o woodelf. Go post something :3

@Aleth Haha, that was actually Griffith talking. Sodontgetcreepedoutoranything.

"Wood elf, huh? Well, I myself am a bit woody, if you know what I mean. (Snicker)"

You creepy, creepy corpse-wraith.

@Aleth Haha, that was actually Griffith talking. Sodontgetcreepedoutoranything.

"Wood elf, huh? Well, I myself am a bit woody, if you know what I mean. (Snicker)"

You creepy, creepy corpse-wraith.

I'mtotallycreepedout. Just kidding

"I have the perfect solution to that problem. Wood burns quite easily, yes?" *summons a controlled fireball in her palm* "We need some more firewood. Should I chop it up or just set it on fire?"

"Baby baby ooh, you set my crotch on fire ooh. (Takes a comb and combs his hair back) Girl, you won't be needing any firewood. I might be a corpse-wraith, but I'm no corpse. I'll keep you warm, girl. All night long. (Ooh)"

I should make that into a song.

"Baby baby ooh, you set my crotch on fire ooh. (Takes a comb and combs his hair back) Girl, you won't be needing any firewood. I might be a corpse-wraith, but I'm no corpse. I'll keep you warm, girl. All night long. (Ooh)"

I should make that into a song.

Ohdeargodwhat'veIstarted?

Write songs AFTER you've posted in the IC.

Griffith is still driving the bathtub in the kitchen with a lamp on his head. I'm not sure he's allowed to come out yet. Did the GM say anything about him?

I think it'd be okay for you to post since this was in the 'jump-in' category when you posted your CS. Jump-ins dont usually require GM approval to post, I think

Is it okay if I come late into this roleplay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Description: Jade green eyes, Black hair with red bangs brushed to the side. Slim body, straight face.
Creature Type: Vampire
Name: Rose Blood
Personality: She has a straight face constantly, its rare you see her smile. She keeps to herself and only talks to others if they talk to her first. She is pretty shy and reads books a lot. Very passionate about what she loves and cares about especially her friends.
Powers: Seduction. (They look into my eyes and next thing you know we could be five feet from where we were standing.)
Weakness: Stake, Decapitation.
Strengths: Enhanced strength, Enhanced senses, enhanced speed, unnatural healing.
History: Unknown, Rose has wandered around the world centuries. She woke up one day and knew she was a vampire and knew her name. Other wise, she doesn't know anything about her past. Rose lost her memory of everything she once knew. She was eighteen when she was first turned. It has one thousand, seven hundred and eighty-two years since then.
Weapons: None.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aleth
ERMAGERD! PANDA IS SORRY! PANDA IS NO LONGER BYE-BYE!
Okay, let's be serious for a second (WOAH). I apologize for being gone for so long; my father has to go to Texas for 6 months soon, so I have to deal with that as well as some other things. Never fear, however, I'm not giving up this easily. Panda will post now.
D_Gray_Man___Panda_Pwnage___by_Winry_Kawaii.gif

@Aleth
ERMAGERD! PANDA IS SORRY! PANDA IS NO LONGER BYE-BYE!
Okay, let's be serious for a second (WOAH). I apologize for being gone for so long; my father has to go to Texas for 6 months soon, so I have to deal with that as well as some other things. Never fear, however, I'm not giving up this easily. Panda will post now.
D_Gray_Man___Panda_Pwnage___by_Winry_Kawaii.gif

Yaaaay Panda is back! :3 I think Stone's disappeared now that you're here.. Hmm...

@Stone0 Where'd you go?

I hope things get better for you irl, Panda-panda!

@Aleth
Yeah, sorry. Sometimes pandas like to eat monkeys. He'll come back in around 4-6 hours...
And, I think you cast a spell when you posted that last bit. He came home a bit after I posted and said he only had to go for two months now, and the remaining months WAY later. Damn wizards like you always using magic on mah life.

Status
Not open for further replies.