The Witches Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted. Typing on a phone is an absolute nightmare.

lol Awesome, I cant wait to reply. If anyone else ever does :/

@Aleth

@Stone0 Looks like you got your wish. Someone else did reply. Aand I've posted. Feel free to respond whenever.

@Stone0 and @Aleth
Your panda is here! I guess my time for waiting is up; posting time! And... DID YOU CALL THE PANDA CRAZY, STONE? ORLY? ORLY? PANDA ISN'T CRAZY! SHE'S PANDA-LIKE!
Right, so, posting... Yeah...

@Stone0 and @Aleth
Your panda is here! I guess my time for waiting is up; posting time! And... DID YOU CALL THE PANDA CRAZY, STONE? ORLY? ORLY? PANDA ISN'T CRAZY! SHE'S PANDA-LIKE!
Right, so, posting... Yeah...

Hush, crazy is the new cool :3 And pandas are adorable. GO POST NOW, YOU!

@Aleth
So I'm crazy and cute... Craute... Cuazy... Meh. Already posted.

Yes, I saw. I seem to be behind on everything tonight. Its like my brain's already shutting down. Oh well, nothing a good night's sleep wont cure. I wonder where the GM is..

Thats what I was just talking about, I dont understand were the GM is shes is playing the Antagonist :p

Ill post in a bit.

EDIT - BTW at @Aleth I totally wrote my part of the story without even looking at your Charater picture and noticed she had black hair :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious as to how much (and long) we should hold back on posting until miss Cat comes back to us. I understand that life gets in the way of things, but I'm an impatient youngling. What do you guys think?
(I think you should go get a life and quit with that bamboo diet, hun.)
(We will discuss this later.)

Lmao, I agree.. but at the same time it might go dead. I PM'd here and asked her when she was going to post. The RP is going along nicely with the rest of us, but its true she does play the lead antagonist ( the witch)

Hm... Maybe her non-witch character is special so we don't see her until later on. *wink wink*
Perhaps we should post until everyone knows everyone, we've found our rooms, etc. I like this idea, as it doesn't take a while to achieve, and the witch shouldn't have anything to do with these interactions. Plus, Miss Witchy is probably busy with that special character I mentioned. But, I could just be an old panda ramblin' on.

were those extra special wings with bamboo icing? I mean old witch..Hot red sexy girl I could see it happening. >.> <.< oh shes going to kill us when she gets back :(

I think it would be a good Idea also. So get a posting you black and white bitch!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Bamboo icing? I want that... Also, that's not what I meant by "special," but the pictures I'm getting from that are sadistically hilarious. Time to hide from the GM.
WHO YOU CALLIN' A BLACK AND- Oh... Me. Alright. I'll get on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Be careful she will waggle her finger and you and take away all your special bamboo treats :p

She will just beat me because i'm not a cute little panda :(

Morning! Posty.

Bamboo icing? I want that... Also, that's not what I meant by "special," but the pictures I'm getting from that are sadistically hilarious. Time to hide from the GM.
WHO YOU CALLIN' A BLACK AND- Oh... Me. Alright. I'll get on it.

Great, now you've done it. *shoos away sadistically wrong yet hilarious mental image* Bad panda xD

@Aleth
But... But... Panda likes sadistically wrong yet hilarious mental images!
Meh, as long as I have mah bamboo icing.

@Stone0 What the heck does Vlad look like? Is it just me or did you skip the 'Appearance' section of the CS?

Edit:

@RoguePanda omg I'm loving Humora so far. So much snark and sarcasm. She just called Vlad a hormone crazed monkey.

Anyway, moving on to other matters. How do you suggest Lillian came to know about the Saph? What would be a plausible explanation?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aleth
Thanks. She's like me but... Gaseous. Anyway, for the history bit, (trying not to reveal too much AGH) the Saph used to be all happy and social, then bad boom booms happened, then people tried to rediscover them in different ways (ancient libraries, trying to find the Saph, other adventure-y things). The Saph hunted down anyone they knew of (with Elder permission, of course) who had knowledge. Guess you were lucky, or not (something you could add to your little adventure.) So, you went on some sort of DISCOVAH YO LIFE adventure and did some Saph-y stuff. I dunno.
My rainbow BB code didn't work... ;_;

Mm. Okay, since Lilli has been around for quite awhile, is it possible for her to have know of the Saph during or before the big boom boom which led to their hiding? I havent written her history yet as I plan to reveal it bit by bit in the IC. Maybe I'll throw in some Saph-related adventures if you approve of the idea

Edit: What on earth does rarka mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.