The Witches Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-I hope it isn't too late to join... >~<;

Human Form
blade-red-eyes-anime-anime-girls-dragon-slayer-black-hair-1200x800-hd-wallpaper.jpg
Dragon Form:
black-fantasy-dragon.jpg

Creature Type: A
Dracon (A race that falls under the Shapeshifter race,but can only transform into a dragon) Fire Sorceress
Name: Seika

Personality:
Seika is rather cold and barely smiles.She looks and acts all lady-like-the walk,the talk,the posture,etc.She also has a short temper,and she is not afraid to hurt anyone when needed.Ironically,she tries not to hurt anyone as much as possible because of an incident that happened in her past.She could also be nice at times,but she tends to deny that she did it for them.(ex: "I didn't do that for you").

Powers:
In her human form,she can cast and control flames,raging from small ones to lit up rooms to huge fireballs that can easily burn a whole house into crisps.Besides being a Fire Sorceress,she is also a Dracon,thus she is able to shift to a dragon.In that form,she can still do all the things she could as a human-controlling flames and all-but her flames as a dragon are bigger.She also has incredible strength and can fly in this form-just like how every dragon should be.

Weakness:
Water(with an exemption of beverages).Whenever she gets physically wet,her flames cool down and it takes time before they 'burn' again.This usually takes about five minutes the longest.

Strengths:
Being surrounded by flames no matter how big or small.With it she can power up her flames and increase it in size.Her anger is also somehow a strength,since,like being surrounded by flames,her flames become more stronger.

History:
Might be revealed in the RP itself

Weapons:
The sword in her Human Form picture

Other:
She thinks of herself as a murderer because of her past

Creature Type: Vampire
Name: Vlad Shinners

Personality:
Vlad his very soft tempered. Rarely does anything effect him. He sometimes acts "Cold" but thats just because hes not really interested in what your saying or it doesn't affect his emotions in any way. He's very loyal, and believes that the law and the rules are something you must follow no matter what. Hence the reason he has found himself a Vampire in the first place. The Magi, Or "Kings" of his world have cursed him into being a Vampire. Once Vlad was a great use to them, getting information that they needed quickly from the Human race. They cursed him, giving him powers to find what he needed to know from the Victims blood.

Powers: Unfortunately the Magi were cruel, giving Vlad no extraordinary powers except for one : He can read peoples minds with the taste of their blood. But Vlad is very good at martial arts, and being a Vampire for as long as he has been has given him strength. He is very good with Pistols, and has an acute sense of smell.

Weakness:
Vlad still has a beating heart, even though he is cursed. When he gets hurt, he does not heal as fast as Vampires should. So when hurt, he has to recuperate slowly.

Strengths:
Vlad martial arts are almost unbeatable and he never misses with a good pistol. during a fight he only has to wound the foe, and drink the blood to find out exactly what he needs.

History:
Might be revealed in the RP itself

Weapons:
Two 9mm Pistols, G-18's.

Other:
He finds himself a traitor, so hes always trying to protect the rules and regulations making himself a better person.

Sorry I have family issues going on right now so I really cant do this sorry.Best of luck to you all.

Sorry I have family issues going on right now so I really cant do this sorry.Best of luck to you all.

Sorry to hear. I hope things work out for you.

Aaaaand I've posted. Yay. Wheee giant wall of text. Please dont kill me.

I just read through all of the characters again and imagined the perfect jerk character that would counter them all... Sorry, I thought it was hilarious.
*Slinks back to cave*

Finally posted. Mine are and probably will be a tad shorter on average than the others, but I'll try not to be too brief with it.

Not sure if I should wait to post :/ anyone mind?

@Stone0
That's what I was wondering... I want to wait for, what was it, the 2 or 3 more people that have to post, but it drives me crazy seeing no one posting. Also, I want to wait because the people who haven't gone yet have to do their "intro" post. Unless not everyone was there in a close time frame... I don't know.

@RougePanda
Well Ill give it a few hours, but if noone posts we might as well get the story rolling a bit. It has a great storyline already, very interesting.

...I hope the host of this RP confirm whether or not we are accepted soon.I'm pretty excited to get started...aheh... ^~^;

@Stone0
Will do. I'll just assume my gender role and go clean something or make lunch or watch dancing cat videos for a few hours to pass the time.

@Haruka
Not trying to sound like an absolute jerkface (WOAH!), but in the Jump-In section, you do not have to be accepted. This thread is for character bios and OOC posts. We have already started the RP here. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-witches-curse.38434/
If I'm misunderstanding something, please let me know.
Ahah,it's fine.I'm still a bit confused about the jump...thing,since I'm still quite new here.Also,somehow I missed the fact that this is one of the jump...thing RPs.Sorry >~<;

@Haruka
S'all good. Deese RP's be cray, ya' kno?
(OMG DO U EVAN GRAMMER)
(*you *even *grammar *?)
(SHUT UP U IDIT! UR MOM DOSNT EVAN LUV U! OMG GET A LIF BRO! U SUCK)
(*you (again) *idiot *your *doesn't *even (again) *love *you (really?) *life *you (don't learn.) )
Eh, sorry about that. Anyway...
Happy posting!

I cant speak for the GM or anyone else, but I for one would love it if more people posted. As for the post count, the GM hasn't mentioned a posting rule yet. I'm waiting for at least two more posts before I post again. Well, make that one. I'm loving the story so far and we've got a bunch of interesting characters.

@Stone0 @RoguePanda @Haruka somebody post something >.<

Hooray! Someone's finally around. Ideas are good. Unless they involve blowing up my internet. In that case it'd be really really bad..

Lol Im only known for blowing up crazy Panda's, your internet is safe.

@Aleth

Lol Already posted, wasnt as good as my first, but eh.. It will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.