The Witches Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
mngi4H3.jpg
Name: Asmodeus
Creature Type: Lesser Demon
Personality: Selfish, narcissistic, and just plain rude; these are the qualities that best describe what people see when they deal with Asmodeus for the first time. He can be very abrasive wit people he's just met, and even with people he's known for a very long time. His brash attitude is the result of having been around for far too long, having watched far too many people he considered friends pass away from old age.
Powers: Asmodeus possesses a number of abilities dealing mainly with illusion, tricks and pranks to fool those with weak enough minds. Beyond this, he can conjure up a number of things at will. He primarily uses this to gain free sweets.
Weakness: The standard tools against demons work against Asmodeus; holy water, incantations, talismans, and all sorts of other things.
Strengths: Immortality (though this is more a curse than anything else at this point), supernatural sturdiness, and a mind that processes information at a higher rate than that of a human.
History (optional): ---
Weapons (optional): ---

fg2xVBc.jpg
Name: Elias
Creature Type: Selene
Similar to angels, Selene have a very pure, almost holy air about them. This is a facade. Selene are very predatory creatures, known for drawing humans in by pretending to be angels and then devouring them. They are able to produce wings to further this illusion, but these fakes are noticeably translucent if one pays attention.
Personality: Elias is a sweet Selene, though it is unclear as to whether or not this is part of the race's ongoing facade. The strange creature's androgynous form and voice have confused many in the past, and 'it' does not seem raring to divulge anything concrete. Making things more complicated is the fact that Elias will not call anyone out for using either gender pronoun.
Powers: Being a Selene, Elias' abilities are somewhat limited. Beyond the production of things to support an angelic illusion, it does not have any powers worthy of note.
Weakness: Extremely bright lights render a Selene helpless, reducing their size to that of a human child and making it much easier for them to be beaten senseless.
Strengths: Nigh-limitless stamina and a body somewhat resistant to harmful magic.
History (optional): Probably will end up being revealed over time.
Weapons (optional): ---

Demon Boy.jpeg
Description: Photo except Eyes are grey bordering on white.
Creature Type: Youkai
Name : Alastair
Age: Asleep for several millennia awake for only couple centuries, looks around teen or young adult age.
Personality: He is shy and quiet most of the time fearing people noticing him and conning him. When he bonds with a person he tries his best to keep them safe and protect them. Even though he acts emotionless and cold he is actually a person who fears people taking advantage of him and needs someone to make him feel secure.
Powers: Can create illusions easily and has slight control over shadows can make them take shapes and move on surfaces. Has another form that looks like a shadow with blank eyes and a human body shape.
Weakness: He can be trapped by spiritual and holy items. Wards and charms can prevent regeneration powers. Powers fueled by faith and spiritual things can weaken him substantially.
Strengths: Immortal due to curse cast by a witch who disappeared in several years. Immune to most diseases and toxins. Heightened senses , strength, and increased regeneration.
History (optional): ----------
Weapons (optional): Uses several small knifes and has uses scissors decorated with runes that give it blood magic as it is used.
Other: Doesn't trust many people due to being tricked by other immortals when younger. Does not know how humans and most other creatures act and is quiet when faced with social situations.

I found a better picture for my character, and I created a name for her species ^-^

All of the characters look great!!! I'm very excited for this roleplay!!! Should I wait a few more days before starting it or should I go ahead and start it?

What do you guys think?

*shrug* I never get my startings good...so idk

Hmm...Well I should be on my way to Texas tomorrow for a little while. Trying to see all the family for the holidays. So when I get settled in I will make the first post then. It should be somewhere around 24-48 before I post it.

Okie dokes ^-^ Have fun on your trip!!

I share your excitement, @Catalayia it seems we've got an excellent group of characters so far. Have fun on your trip! Cant wait to start this RP when you get back :)

@Jae of Shadows I really like the new picture for your character. Its much better, in my opinion. It does look a lot like Ezra's character though XD

Thanks X) they do look alike...only her's doesn't have tail and ears and mine don't have wings..
they look almost sisters, haha

Ok, i'm getting ready to make the roleplay now.

I would love to stay...
But after Jan 7, I'll be absent for 9 weeks, then I'm not sure if I'll be on very often at all..
So I'm going to have to drop before it starts, as not to get into it and have to stop..sorry guys.
I wish the best of luck

Loving this so far! Okay, character time...

Description (Picture is fine): Normal- http://gyazo.com/c0f1525caa7a7e00e61ff72047024c7f
True/Pure- http://gyazo.com/ab8b9ea71238bd006a9c5f3369ae7d20
Resemblance (Dragon as an example)- http://gyazo.com/bfd5c60da3c84e3a3885ba605435c5cf

Creature Type (feel free to be creative): Black-Fog High Saph/Black-Fog Saph Leader

Species Description: The High Saph are the most gifted of their species, a band of shadow-like creatures. High Saphs, in their true/pure form, are blackish or whitish (this varies randomly) fog, possessing the properties of a gas. However, they can transform into either their normal form, or a resemblance of any other creature they have seen. In both their normal and resemblance forms, they take on the shape of the creature/humanoid, but their skin remains shifting and fog-like. All Saph, both high and normal, have immensely large eyes, usually of whitish or greyish color (white-fog Saph have blackish or greyish eyes). In all forms but resemblance, the Saph do not show any signs of gender identity, even normal. Also, they use telepathy as a form of communication and can interact with solid objects (i.e. wielding a weapon, coming into contact with others) in their normal and resemblance forms. Saph consider themselves whichever gender they prefer, and act as such. Saph get along well with the undead.
Name: Humora

Personality: Humora is very reserved, reaching her mind out to few. However, if you manage to gain her trust, she displays a form of sadistic and sarcastic humor and can prove to be very caring. She is very intelligent and works well under pressure, but dislikes working in a group.

Powers: Can switch between three forms; normal, resemblance, and true/pure. Normal and resemblance forms may wield weapons and physically injure foes, while true/pure forms use mental attacks. Despite only being able to communicate mentally, the Saph can emit both a physical and mental shriek that can cause foes to be temporarily incapacitated.

Weakness: Very bright light causes the Saph pain, magic and enchanted weapons can injure them in their true/pure form, and betraying the Saph, especially Humora, can leave a permanent mark.

Strengths: Darkness or low light is where the Saph are most comfortable, as they have full night vision.

History (optional): The history of the Saph is clouded by both age and secrecy. (I plan to talk about it in the RP.)

Weapons (optional): Normal- Both normal weapons and "fog weapons," which are created with Saph-created spells (the weapons are made of the Saph's fog, but act as normal weapons. Guns and such are not create-able.), are used by Humora.
True/Pure- Mental combat.
Resemblance- Because resemblance is usually used for creatures/animals, tooth and claw is the main weapon for this form. However, if I is used for a humanoid, regular or fog weapons are used.
Other:--
Let me know if you have any questions about the Saph, as I created the race myself and things may be unclear. RP time!

Last edited by a moderator:
@RoguePanda Wow...A shadow. I would have never thought of that. How interesting and cool and different. Very nice.

Honestly I think everyone's characters are great and I think this roleplay is going to do well. That's just my opinion though.

@Catalayia
Shadow, Black-Fog Saph, call it whatever you like. Although, I like your attention to detail.
I've been thinking about issues with fitting Humora into the story, but hopefully it will go well. I'm also hoping that we get a larger variety of characters. The more, the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.