2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
View attachment 95307

AAapbkV.img

Long ago a coven of witches relocated to the colonies of North America in search for a new home, as most of their coven burned in Germany. Escaping Germany priests and catholic followers was not an easy task. Between the fake documents and the change of appearances, each of the five witches made a new identity in order to reach the colonies in North America. Once there, the five witches met up and traveled up into the now state Montana, forming a secret town named Black Ridge within the forest. It wasn't until many years later that the town was discovered and the witches were burned. But were they really? Ester Bayer swore that she and the four other witches would never die, for those in tune with the spiritual world will always live on. Cursing each of the seven families, that burned them at the stack, to become the monsters that reflected themselves.

Ester's curse did not take effect until many years later, after each family had given birth to the next generation. Each had given birth to a cursed child; each having their own unique curse. A vampire, werewolf, shape-shifter, banshee, siren, ghost, and demon. Slowly, but surely, each family discovered the curse within their children. Many tried to kill their children, but in return killed themselves. Ester's curse wouldn't allow the line to end. Ester would have her revenge at any way possible. Generation after generation took over the curse and found no cure. ..

tumblr_inline_n1xd14GBcC1rb3m8r.gif

Over two hundred years later, Ester has found a way back to the human world ready to turn those who descend from her killers against each other. She promised her revenge and now she will finally get it. Rising each of her coven's own from the dead, her powers become stronger and the bound between supernaturals weaken as their minds cloud with hate. Will they be able to over come their emotions to band together to kill Ester and her coven once and for all, and achieve a cure for their curse?

Rules
~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
  • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Little_Ghost98
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • POWERS: No over lapping, someone already called dibs don't over lap (In side one coven). NO all powerful, each power has to have its flaw (inside the new coven). Controlling the weather is fine, but only one or two aspects of it, for example thunder and lightning storms and rain.
  • Each specie, for example vampire, is related in some way. Vampire is somehow related to another vampire. However, that doesn't mean vampire is related to a werewolf.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • There is a [BCOLOR=#ff9900]4 [/BCOLOR]character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two.
  • Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.Have fun~
  • Characters can die in this. However, they will go into the spiritual void until brought back to life.

~IC Rules~
  • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put a small heart at the bottom of you CS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

Male to Female Ratio:
3 Female | 3 Male

[BCOLOR=#008080]The Coven (original):[/BCOLOR]
Cottage in the middle of the woods (secret)
For answered Q's about the coven and new one, scroll all the way down.

[BCOLOR=#800000]Vampires:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding House
[BCOLOR=#003300]The New Coven:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding House close to town square
Just coming into their powers, three unique powers each. NO COPIES!
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Werewolves:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding house at the edge of town

[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]Sirens:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding House on the lake
[BCOLOR=#800080]Shapeshifters:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding house by the river
[BCOLOR=#666699]Ghost:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding house a little bit outside of town
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Demon:[/BCOLOR]
Boarding house outside of town.
  • OPEN -@CylciaAlyann
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
*These three can be any supernatural
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]Children:[/BCOLOR]
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

CHARACTER SHEET!
(Picture/Gif. Real face claims only. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine, but please only put 2 pictures in for each person, makes things easier on mobile. Also, please try to put all your characters into one post. It's easier for me to make a CS Guide that way!)
✪Name✪
✪Nickname(s)✪
✪Age & Birthday✪
✪Race✪
✪Gender✪
✪Sexuality✪
✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪(For school, please a senior in high school or in college)
✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
✪Health Ailments✪
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes✪
✪Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies✪
✪Talents✪
✪Strengths✪
✪Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
(each family lives in a bordering house together. Kind of like the Salvatore brothers in VP)

✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

The original Coven died around the 1700's. Ester Bayer is the one to enact the curse, which was supported by the other witches, as she was burned at the stack by the what use to be the founding families. The original coven's bodies were buried apart from each other, to try and prevent them from coming back (religious belief). However, their spirits were sent into a spiritual void aka Limbo. Ester, seeing that she still had ties to the human world (she had a daughter that was never burned so she was able to continue the line) she was able to communicate with the human world and her descendants. One descendant, that was corrupted by Ester, dug up her body. Seeing that she was the only witch to have powers in resurrection she possessed the body of her descendant and brought herself back. The reason why it took so long was one because she had to make sure the witch trails were over, and two she had to save the power to do so. Now she is located the bodies of her coven and raising them to. The first part to their revenge was cursing those who burned them, the second is corrupting them and turning them against each other. Destroying the town of Black Ridge inside out.

The difference between the Original coven and the new is just a few things. The new coven are just coming into their powers, no matter the age, because the cosmic higher power (don't know what to call it right now) is balancing out the powers. As Ester raises more witches, who are evil, the cosmic higher power (or whatever) is establishing powers to Ester's descendants in order for them to help vanquish Ester and her coven. The reason they had not received powers was because Ester was snuffing them out. She knew they would be a threat and so the original coven bounded together to prevent their powers from coming in until Ester was ready to bring the original coven back. On the power scale, the original coven is fair more powerful than the new. Also, the new coven hasn't died so...xD

NOTE: If you could reserve your characters that would be great.

AND you can either...
A: Place all your characters in the same sheet
OR
B: Reserve spots in a row for your characters.

HANGOUTS:
Black Bell Cafe : One of the only cafe places in this small town, the Black Bell Cafe is a hot spot for coffee drinkers and students a like.

The Aqua Social Club : Outside is a relaxed environment that allows for quite social hours both in the sun and pouring rain. Inside is a club scene for party goers of both young and middle-aged, but watch out it can be a bit rough with booze lacing the air.

Black Ridge Library and City Records : Not only is the library full of amazing books to read, but it also houses the public records. Whether it's blue prints or documents relating to anything it can be found in the achieves, but getting permission to enter the achieves can be a bit hard.

Town Square Park : Located in the heart of the town, Town Square Park is medium size park with a playground and gazebo. Many of the town's festivals take place here.

Black Ridge High : Home to nightmare test and preppy school spirit, Black Ridge High is the only high school in town, but luckily Black Ridge isn't that far from the next town over.

Black Ridge University : It may be small, but the University has much in the way of leading academics. It is a great place to earn a AA, Bachelors, and Masters degree. It is selective on its students at nine hundred, and has enough one on one time between teacher to student.

Last edited:
13357772307712_f.jpg

✪Name✪
Ester Elizabeth Bayer

✪Nickname✪
The Supreme Witch or The Original

✪Age & Birthday✪
22 upon death | April 8th

✪Race✪
Witch

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Owner of the Healing Herbs Shop

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Hazel green
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 122 Lbs
Piercings: Bellybutton, Nose stud, Ear
Tattoos: 1,2

✪Health Ailments✪
Has to draw energy from the earth to keep her alive.

✪Personality✪
Powerful: Of course Ester has a way about her that makes others feel that she is a powerful woman, after all she is the one to invoke the curse.
Observant: Ester makes sure to observe both nature and people. It's good to know the environment and those inside of it.

Scholar: Sure she hasn't gone to school, but she is intelligent when it comes to magic.
Bossy: When you are the head witch of the original line of course you have to be a boss.
Seductive: A girl like her doesn't find it hard to be seductive.
Strong-willed: Ester is strong-willed and never gives in.
Stubborn: Of course Ester is stubborn, she is pretty set in her ways.
Bitchy: Ester is a bitch, plain and simple.
Charming: Being a charming individual is something she does best.

kara1j.gif

✪Likes✪
Spells, Her powers, Magic, potions, Messing with people, Love, Children, Cursing those who damned her, her coven, loyalty, a cause, baking, writing, painting, hiking, sleeping with people.
✪Dislikes✪
Disloyalty, back talk, goody-two-shoes, Adjusting to the time, Having to fight someone, people in her coven trying to over throw her, changing her ideas.
✪Hobbies✪
Writing, Doing magic, walking in the woods
✪Talents✪
Singing, Magic, Luring people in.
✪Strengths✪
Her magic, She's intelligent, the over abundance of knowledge of magic, her no care attitude.
✪Weaknesses✪
Her coven, Not being immortal, Having to draw energy from the earth.
✪Fears✪
Failing to enact her revenge (also the others revenge)

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
The original Coven boarding house.
bedroom - first floor.

✪Other✪
Pyrokinesis- The ability to control fire (Advanced)
Hydrokinesis - The ability to control Water (Advanced)
Telekinesis - the ability to move things with your mind. (Advanced)
Premonition - the ability to see the past present or future (she has to be touching an object or person for this to happen, and she can't control this._
Atmokinesis - The ability to control the weather (Intermediate)
Teleportation - The ability to move somewhere by thought ( normal )
Necromancy - The ability to contact and communicate with the dead. (Adept)
Resurrection: The ability to raise the dead. (Adept)
SHE IS ONLY THIS POWERFUL CAUSE SHE IS THE ORIGINAL WITCH AND VILLIAN OF THIS RP. IF SHE WAS TO BE WEAK, SHE WOULDN'T BE A GREAT VILLAIN.

Last edited:
bc6ec0d0527e0565f0605bcee40cdedd.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
Matthew Anthony Santos

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
Matt, Matty

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
23, December 25th

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
Vampire

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪[/BCOLOR]
Owner of Myth night club and event center.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
~Hair Color~ Dirty Blonde
~Eye Color~ Baby Blue
~Height~ 6'5"
~Weight~ 210 Lbs
~Piercings~ None
~Tattoos~ Seen in the appearance picture

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
None

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
Brave, Flirty, Popular, Player, Self-centered, Generous, Athletic, Businessmen, Intelligent.
(This will start to change as the RP goes on)

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
(+) Blood, Hurting people, Sports, The Gym, Girls, Parties, Drinking, Hanging out with Friends.
(-) Books, Whiny bitches, Drama, School, Losing Business.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
(H) Working Out, Drinking, Girls, Partying
(T) Any sport

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪ [/BCOLOR]
(S) Vampire Abilities, Never letting anyone really that close.
(W) Always pushing girls her actually has feelings for away, Always thirsty

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
Killing someone he cares for.

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
✪Family✪ All deceased
✪Friends✪ Open
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪ Ashera
✪Neutral✪ Open
✪Enemies✪ Open

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Housing & Motor Vehicle✪ [/BCOLOR]
Family boarding house (vampires)
Car

[BCOLOR=#800000]✪Other✪ [/BCOLOR]
~Super speed
~Enhanced Stamina, Smell, Strength, Vision.
~Hypnotic Gaze (Compulsion)

Last edited:
wrl0jo.jpg

✪Name✪
Melinda Blackwell

✪Nickname(s)✪
Mel

✪Age & Birthday✪
18 | October 27th

✪Race✪
Witch

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual

Works at the Black Bell Cafe, Also senior in high school.

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color: Dark brown and blonde
Eye Color: Gray Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 111 Lbs
Piercings: None besides basic piercings
Tattoos: Chest piece in appearance photo.

✪Health Ailments✪
Depression

✪Personality✪
Dark: Mel has a bit of a dark side. She enjoys things that are creepy much more than things that are not.
Kind: Melinda is a very kind person, but of course she has her mean moments.
Stubborn: Mel is a pretty stubborn girl, set in her ways.
Creepy: Mel is considered creepy, whether it's cause her grunge look or her constant infatuation of all things horror and Halloween, she is a bit creepy.
Patient: Being patient is one of the many perks to being Mel. Just don't make her wait till she is dead.
Confident: Mel is a very confident girl and won't shy away from opportunities.

Ambitious: Mel is a very ambitious girl, eager to succeed.
Artistic: Mel is artistic, always drawing or sketching something.

2008w2s.jpg

✪Likes✪
Horror Movies, Michael Myers, Freddy Kruger, Jason, IT, Halloween Stories, Halloween, Dark rooms, Parties, Raves, Her friends, Nightmare on Elm Street, Dead Silence, Nirvana, Dorothy, Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5, Scream Queens, Scream, The Mummy, Video Games, Guitars and Drums,Family Guy, bad boys.

✪Dislikes✪
Jerks, Being drugged, High School, History class, Popcorn, Boring Movies, Chick Flicks, Guys who like their car more than their girl, Her ex.

✪Hobbies✪
Drawing, Sketching, Drinking Coffee

✪Talents✪
Art, Barista, Singing.

✪Strengths✪
Knowing when someone is going to die, Knowing when someone is lying, Her powers, Her confidence, Her strong will, Her loyalty to her coven.

✪Weaknesses✪
Her like for the darker side of things, her family, Her depression.

✪Fears✪
Drowning, Being found out, Seeing her death.

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
Bedroom- Attic

✪Other✪
Premonition- the ability to see into the past, present, and future (limited to present)
Empathy - The ability to affect another's emotion. (Can't control. Her emotions control it.)
Levitation - The ability to levitate either one's self, another, or a object into the air. (only 6 feet).
Calling- The ability to call inanimate objects into ones had at will.

Enhanced Intuition - The ability to sense danger before it occurs, side ability from premonition

Last edited:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8iskjr3dayo0gk8cko4cgc4gc_640.png

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Garrett Alejandro Knight [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Knight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]20 - May 24[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Ghost[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Radio DJ at Black Ridge Radio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Hair Description: Dark brown, longer on the top than sides.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Eye Color: Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Height: 5'11"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Weight: 197 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Piercings: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Tattoos: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Healthy as a horse[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Garrett is very conservative. Growing up in a household that's motto was "Nothing leaves this house," Garrett isn't very open. He prefers to know that other people are willing to open up to him before he contemplates telling them about himself in detail. Garrett is an amazing singer and loves music, which is why he picked up the job at the Radio station. His a dreamer and hopes to one day go big. Caring, protective, thoughtful, romantic, and precise are some of the attributes Garrett has been told he has.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]
nick-jonas-scratching-nose-smile-gif.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Likes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Music, Sound booths, Artists, Making Money, Singing, Playing Guitar, Chocolate lava cake, Sweets, Girls, Parties, Interviews, Instagram, Twitter, Writing Music.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Cheaters, BAck stabbers, People who try to hurt him or the people he loves, White chocolate, Drowning...again, People who pressure him into telling about himself, his past, his mother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Hobbies✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Writing Music, PLaying Guitar, Singing, Running.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Anything Music, Baseball, Soccer, Drawing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Strengths✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]His ghostly abilities, His will to see the good in people, His caring nature[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]His little sisters, His past, The fact his half died.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Drowning, Airplanes, Losing hold of his body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Cassandra Francis Knight - Little Sister- 13 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Hayley Samantha Knight - Little Sister - 9 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Justin David Knight - Father - 45 - Deceased[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Luna Karen Knight - Mother - 39 - Alive - Crack whore[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Housing✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Ghost Boarding House[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Room - 2nd Floor - Here[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]✪Other✪[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I am in Siren(I still want mat and my siren to have a relationship!) Original coven I have questions about them??? Such as are they all dead if so when did they die. What is the difference between the original and the new?

latest
(Face Claim Jensen Ackles)
✪Name✪
Timothy Andrew Groves
✪Nickname(s)✪
Tim, Tag
✪Age & Birthday✪
23 August 16
✪Race✪
Witch
✪Gender✪
Male
✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual
Full Time
Owner of Witch's Brew Bar

✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color/length: Brown and short as seen in picture
Eye Color Normal: Apple Green
Eye Color when using his magic: Glowing Blue
Height: Six Feet Three Inches
Weight: Two hundred three pounds
Tattoos: On his left shoulder Blade

✪Health Ailments✪
NONE
✪Personality✪
Confident- having a feeling or belief that you can do something well or succeed at something
Ambitious- having a desire to be successful, powerful, or famous
Generous- showing kindness and concern for others
Loyal- having or showing complete and constant support for someone or something
Encouraging- causing a hopeful feeling
Domineering- tending too often to tell people what to do : often trying to control the behavior of others
Stubborn- refusing to change your ideas or to stop doing something; difficult to deal with
Vain- too proud of your own appearance, abilities, achievements
Impatient- not willing to wait for something or someone

✪History✪
His family actually stretches back towards the original coven one Mary Bledgewood who betrayed the coven because she felt what they were doing was wrong and in turn she was burned with the rest of them. However the original supreme cannot find her body because it was turned to ash and scattered over her ancestral homeland. She was survived by her son and husband who carried the magic gene leading down to Timothy who came into his powers at a rather early age because of his blood as a witch... Although he calls himself a new witch not tied with the evil deeds the originals did there is far more than meets the eye when it comes to him, he keeps more underwraps than people know.
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
+Spicy Food
+ Sweets
+ Reading
+ Working
- Loud people
- Arrogance
- Liars
- Tomatoes

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
Working on spells
Reading

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
He is confident but domineering
Ambitious and stubborn
Generous and Impatient

✪Fears✪
Dying
Having his friends walk away from him

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Jacob Groves- Father
Janice Groves- Mother

✪Friends✪
OPEN
✪Girlfriend✪

✪Neutral✪
OPEN
✪Enemies✪
OPEN
✪Housing✪
His room is on the second floor with the gorgeous balcony
caillouette-victorian-house-klamath-falls-or.jpg

✪Other✪

Spirit Magic- Its a magic that family posses, its what ties the coven together and makes them stronger.
Healing- is an ability to restore an individual to full health or an object to pristine condition. The trigger for this power is love and conversely the trigger for the touch of death, its counterpart power is hate.
Advanced Telekinesis- Those who possess this power are able to perform feats greater than those who possess only basic telekinesis, such as moving multiple and heavy objects all at once, or move them across vast distances and it can also be used to generate a wave of telekinetic energy, capable of causing great destruction and causing objects to explode by putting huge amounts of pressure on them.

MV5BMjMxMjIwODE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI3NzI5OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

(face claim of Ksenia Solo)
✪Name✪
Ashera Amphitrite Wells
✪Nickname(s)✪
Ash and Amy
✪Age & Birthday✪
22 July 18
✪Race✪ (Pick from the supernaturals, this will also determine their founding family)
Siren

✪Gender✪
Female
✪Sexuality✪
Heterosexual
Full Time Job
Co-owner of Wells Books and Cafe (family restaurant)
✪Physical Description✪
Hair Color/length: Black and just past her shoulder blades
Hair Color when in her siren form: blue with white streaks

Eye Color Normal: Ice Blue
Siren Eye Color: Purple
Height: Five Feet Four inches
Weight: One hundred twenty five pounds
Tattoos: She has white whispsy tattoos all over that you don't notice until you look for them, when she turns into her siren form the are more of a light bluish silver.
Siren tail:

2014-is-the-year-of-the-mermaid_600c715-600x716.jpeg

✪Health Ailments✪

Allergies
✪Personality✪
Loyal- faithful to a people she is close to and will always be there for
Dependable- able to be trusted to do or provide what is needed
Caring- watches out for everyone despite her feelings about them
Adaptable- able to change or be changed in order to fit or work better in some situation or for some
Responsible- able to be trusted to do what is right or to do the things that are expected or required
Flirty- to show superficial or casual interest or liking
Moody- changes her moods frequently depending on the situation
Clingy- to stay very close to someone for emotional support, protection, etc
Over-sensitive- easily upset by the things that people think or say about you
Stubborn- refusing to change your ideas or to stop doing something

✪History✪
Her story starts out in town of Blackridge back to her great grandmother who inflicted great emotional and metal harm to another family; who was unbeknownst to the other founding families, was witches. The curse was laid in 1901 her great-grandmother’s family was cursed to be siren’s; now Ashera has been dealing with her changes since she was eighteen. Her childhood was happy and she really enjoyed life as she grew up being an only child she was showered in love by her family, but she didn’t realize her family had been keeping a secret about their heritage.
On her 18th birthday everything changed, she was doing her normal routine of showering in the morning; little did she know that things were changing until she stepped in the shower. The water hit her skin and she began to feel a searing pain in her legs and she collapsed in the tub holding onto her legs hissing and on the verge of screaming in pain. She watched as her legs seemed to meld together her feet elongating as her legs turned into a tail and her feet the fin. It was something that she couldn’t forget and she screamed in terror hoping that it was just a dream and she didn’t really have this tail attached to her body. Her mother came barreling in terrified of what could have caused such outcry from her only daughter. Her mother threw back the curtain her eyes widening as she took in her daughter’s purple and blue tail.
After Ashera changed back her mother began to explain to her what their true heritage was due to the past of the town. Ashera laughed in seemingly hysterical way, not wanting to believe what her mother was saying but having to because she just witnessed the bi-product of the witches’ curse. That was the most pain that Ashera had ever felt in her life.
Now Ashera took over her mother’s shop hiring some new people and living with her condition learning new things about herself and abilities now that she was a siren. The biggest problem she had was the storm causing because she lost control of her emotions.

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
+ Swimming
+ Reading
+ Drawing
+ Sweets
- Bullies
- Sour things
- Boredom
- Arguing

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
Singing
Reading
Writing

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
Responsible but Stubborn
Caring but moody and flirty
Dependable yet clingy.

✪Fears✪
Never telling Matthew how she feels and losing him forever
Losing her family

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪

Gloria Wells- Mother
Adam Wells- Father

✪Friends✪
Matthew Santos

✪Crush✪

Matthew Santos
✪Neutral✪
OPEN
✪Enemies✪
OPEN

✪Housing✪

Her room is in the attic facing over the lake
93cdb01bb0c5670ef291a3b2c064ad3a.jpg

✪Other✪

Siren's Song- The power to emit irresistible sound that lures anyone who hears it towards the user.
Water Adaptation- adapt to underwater environments.
Water Manipulation- can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.
Weather Manipulation- can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. (Her most unstable ability and is mostly linked to her emotions.)
Regeneration- can recover from any nonfatal wound.
Speed Swimming-can swim at incredible speeds, unrestricted by water resistance.
Enhanced Senses- posses extremely accurate senses

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
4572499.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]FB_IMG_1453857844555.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Kailyn Elise Gray (Pronounced Ky-Lynn)||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Kai||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||September 20th||21||Virgo||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Shapeshifter||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Bi-Curious||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||SFX Makeup Artist||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]Hair Color: Naturally Brown but she dyes it blonde[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
2e13f7470aeddb2c9406d485dcb71978.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
cute-ear-piercing-ideas_2_1.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
tumblr_ly9gs5RM0S1r3v0d6o1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
2effb6adb5b5009e1aae337d4f0618d0.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
2702616ae1922410acb55e0048baae8a.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]Height: 5 ft 4 in[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]Weight: 115 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||None||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Careful||Blunt||Sweet||Honest||Logical||Sensible||Understanding||Romantic||Cheerful||Dependable||Confident||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪History✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694](+): ||Music||Nick Jonas||Dancing||Ballet||Movies||Romance movies||School||Animals||Pop music||Singing||Poetry||Boys||Heavy Metal||Texting||Doing her hair||Flirting||Make up||Going to parties||Magic||Cooking||SFX||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694](-): ||Rude people||Smoking||Horror movies||Bugs||Liars||Being taken advantage of||Being mean||Hurting herself||Dandelions||Burgers||Meat||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]H: ||Cooking||Ballet||Writing||Singing||Listening to music||Texting||Writing music||Doing volunteer work||Blogging/Vlogging||SFX Makeup||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]T: ||Writing||SFX Makeup||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]S: ||Her smarts||Agility||Survival skills||Trustworthy||Her patience||Friendly||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]W: ||Her family just like anyone else||Her strict diet||Can be bossy||Very stubborn||A little too blunt for her own good||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]||Losing the people she cares about||Hurting people||Sharks||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rachel Grey ~ Mother[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Christian Grey ~ Father[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Alice Grey ~ Little Sister[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]OPEN TO ALL![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]Boyfriend: Timothy Groves[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Housing✪[/BCOLOR]
Shapeshifter Boarding House - Basement Room

[BCOLOR=#9e3694]✪Other✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#9e3694]2016-01-26 17.34.22.jpg [/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
af653e95d4a00e25e415f51a61bc9926.jpg
[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Name✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Isiah James Brook||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Nickname(s)✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||I.J||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Age & Birthday✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||April 11th||22||Aries||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Race✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Werewolf||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Founding Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Knowlton||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Gender✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Sexuality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Straight||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Bartender at Myth and Witches Brew||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Physical Description✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
018edc_6c701b394d324eff9f887dfc2cc06e32.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
green-eyes-2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
cool-tattoos-for-men.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
sword-tattoos-for-men-men-tattoos-hd-photos-arm-tattoos-for-men-52415.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
huge_wolf_by_picturebypali-d491pb2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Height: 6 ft 3in[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Weight: 220 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Health Ailments✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||None to his knowledge||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Personality✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Loyal||Funny||Caring||Honest||Alert||Intelligent||Social||Cocky||Tough||Frugal||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪History✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Likes/Dislikes✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300](+): ||Food||Love||Horror movies||Camping||Hunting||Cars||Motorcycles||Dating||Flirting||Girls||You Me At Six||Rock music||Rap music||Movies||Guitars||Music||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300](-): ||Nosy people||Annoying people||The letter "Q"||Pain||Not having food||Being given orders||Working||School||Not getting a girl's number||Monkeys||Smoking||Bees||Most bugs||Most vampires||Near death experiences||Turning on a full moon||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Hobbies/Talents✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]H: ||Dancing||MMA Fighting||Cooking||Flirting||Dancing||Working out||Lifting weights||Volunteer work||Skating||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]T: ||Flirting||MMA fighting||Working out||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]S: ||His werewolf abilities||MMA fighting||His manipulative side||Bravery||Smart||Understanding||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]W: ||His little sister||Hopeless romanticism||Impatient||Selfish||Loose-tongued||Reckless||A little conceited||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Fears✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]||Hurting his family||Killing his girlfriend||Failing in life||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪RELATIONSHIPS✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]OPEN TO ALL!!![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Family✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]April Brook ~ Mother[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]Neil Brook ~ Father[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]Angel Brook ~ Younger Sister[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]Raylean Brook ~ Younger Sister[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]September Brook ~ Younger Sister[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Friends✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]OPEN TO ALL![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Neutral✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Enemies✪[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Housing✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]Werewolf Boarding House - [BCOLOR=#003300]Room 1 (Upstairs)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003300]✪Other✪[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#003300]
[/BCOLOR]
BYuiBnN0_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in Siren(I still want mat and my siren to have a relationship!) Original coven I have questions about them??? Such as are they all dead if so when did they die. What is the difference between the original and the new?
The original Coven died around the 1700's. Ester Bayer is the one to enact the curse, which was supported by the other witches, as she was burned at the stack by the what use to be the founding families. The original coven's bodies were buried apart from each other, to try and prevent them from coming back (religious belief). However, their spirits were sent into a spiritual void aka Limbo. Ester, seeing that she still had ties to the human world (she had a daughter that was never burned so she was able to continue the line) she was able to communicate with the human world and her descendants. One descendant, that was corrupted by Ester, dug up her body. Seeing that she was the only witch to have powers in resurrection she possessed the body of her descendant and brought herself back. The reason why it took so long was one because she had to make sure the witch trails were over, and two she had to save the power to do so. Now she is located the bodies of her coven and raising them to. The first part to their revenge was cursing those who burned them, the second is corrupting them and turning them against each other. Destroying the town of Black Ridge inside out.

The difference between the Original coven and the new is just a few things. The new coven are just coming into their powers, no matter the age, because the cosmic higher power (don't know what to call it right now) is balancing out the powers. As Ester raises more witches, who are evil, the cosmic higher power (or whatever) is establishing powers to Ester's descendants in order for them to help vanquish Ester and her coven. The reason they had not received powers was because Ester was snuffing them out. She knew they would be a threat and so the original coven bounded together to prevent their powers from coming in until Ester was ready to bring the original coven back. On the power scale, the original coven is fair more powerful than the new. Also, the new coven hasn't died so...xD

I am going to keep my siren and do a witch (male) who is apart of the "new" coven, his family is descended from one of the other witches from the original coven who was a bit reluctant to help out the supreme of her time

What are you reserving, race wise so I can actually reserve it in the menu since I cut some of the races, added some, and cut the size of some.

Does that mean there are new spots available???

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I like the idea of this roleplay. I'd like to make a character especially for it. You said we need to keep genders balanced- is it still even currently? I am not sure the genders of all those who reserved spots for bios. If you need a certain gender, let me know and I can fill that in.

What are your posting expectations, in terms of frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.