The Witch CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady Bernkastel

Damn it, I always forget something when I make CSs T.T Gheh I meant to add that he uses poison darts. Like he shoots it through a wooden tube thingie. He's more of the 'hidey and shootey' type of guy. :3

And oohhh okay, cause I was like o.O I made a kick ass rp like this? O.o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, stop it with your flattery!

giphy.gif

Anyway, you are utterly and completely accepted! We seem to have a bunch of characters gathered, so I'll wait a bit longer and then I'll post the IC.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I fixed it :3

@Sir Basil
@Merry Berry
@ShadyoFayx
@Princess of the Teacup

Annnnnnnnd here's the IC!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-witch-ic.49573/

So, the way this will work is you will all post shortly or lengthy about your preparations for the journey to the witch, and then you will make your way to the northern gate where you will be greeted by the old man.

@Raitoningu Please note that as long as you don't have an appearance, you may not post in the IC. I understand if your internet connection is bad, but if you really can't get ahold of a picture, then I would find it acceptable if you just made a description. Eventually I will need you to find a picture, though, but a description is fine for the time being.

Reactions: 2 people
Um um I would like to join but I'm not sure how like after I sign up hope it is still open too! ><

Name: Jack Aldonzo
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality: Mysterious, Jack remain often calm and cool with different situations and never really lose his composure or expose his secrets. He is smart, sharp, and tricky sometimes, leaving questions in people's minds. Jack rather dislike it when somebody is curious about him and keeps digging his secrets up. People many times find him as scary, dangerous, and cold because of his altitude and his habit of scaring people away when annoyed. He keeps a cool smile on him most of the time even if he's in fact angry or disappointed, basically why some people choose to distant themselves from him, for they never really know how he's really feeling or thinking. However, Jack has the tendency to be interested in a various types of things, people, etc. He also has a side where he likes to tease, joke, etc, and making things funny. As long as you don't ask him questions about himself too much he can actually be a good friend, for he also has a nice, kind, and helpful side. Jack can be close to someone if he wants, but he keeps it at a distant where it's "don't get too close, you never know how twisted I can be." His mind can be bizarre at times, and though he might seem like a bad guy, as he slowly get to know and take a liking to some people he will eventually open himself up and try to protect those he treasures. He usually act gentle and kind to them then.

Weapon: Daggers. He always carried a set of daggers within his jacket for self-protection or to attack and physical fight uses. The daggers are all specially designed with especially sharp edges, and are decorated in patterns of colors for they're in fact used in concerts.
Bio: Most people see concerts as a happy place where children and adults go to to have fun. However, not all concerts are all, truly happy places. They may bring laughter to the audience, yet what the watchers don't know is what's behind the scene. Jack was born as the son of the main instructor of a concert. It was the most popular concert--the trickiest, most impossible yet possible tricks and activities were done there. There's even the "special section" in the concert where some "special" people see the "most entertaining activities" that they seek in their lives. Because of these various activities, the harshest training and things had been done in order to make each show possible. Jack was a clown. He was a clown that should make watchers laugh and happy. In the "special section" of the concert he had made all the audience laugh through different ways of "humiliating himself and others." In fact, behind the stage tortures, kidnaps had been done for all types of preparation to make the next show possible. Jack innocent as he could be thought what he was doing was right until his own mother was "used" for the "show." Starting to realize that what he was living in was in fact what many people could call "hell," Jack struggled to escape as he found out more truths about the concert and as more of his friends died along the way. Jack escaped at last seeking both revenge and to destroy these types of concerts. He heard about the witch so became searching for her, while learning more about the concert along his way. Though many parts of his mind could be twisted and darkened already, due to the little love he had in the concert from his mother and friends, he still treasured those he love preciously, no matter if it's lovers, friends, or families.

Q_Q
I feel like I got myself into way too much intense dark stuffs again, and typed too much again. Q_Q

Last edited by a moderator:
You stole that idea from Princess Teacup'
Reserved
ALUCARD.png

Name: (First and last)
Appearance: (Drawn. It can be anime style or other, but no real photographs)
Personality:
Weapon: (Note that there will be NO special powers. They are reserved for the witch and the witch alone. However, you should probably make your character at least somewhat skilled in combat, since there will be fighting elements.)
Bio: (I do not require anything lengthy, but feel free to splurge if you have a good idea. The most important point here is the reason why you're seeking the aid of the witch. Is someone in your family terminally ill? Do you want to bring someone back to life? Do you want to overthrow the king and bring a new era to the land, or do you simply wish to become filthy rich? It's up to you, but please, make it interesting.)

Uhm, I have to withdraw. I'm far too much a grammar nazi for this.. Just judging by your first post. I'm sorry.

There were some things that I forgot to mention. For starters, @SilverBlack, there will be no guns. Greistburg hasn't reached that stage in their technological development.

About the journey, you may travel alone, in group with any of the other RP participants (as long as you have their agreement) or with a group of random NPC's. In regards to the post order, each 'group', even if it only consists of one person, will reach the gate alone. They will also have their conversation with the old man alone, before they depart. Since Sir Basil posted first, he will be considered the one who has reached the gate first, and will also leave the city first. However, once he's stepped out of the gate, he can't post again until everyone else has departed. You may meet each other on the way, but only if the one ahead of you has stopped for a long period of time in which case you catch up to them. Everyone is travelling at approximately the same speed, so noone can rush in order to get to the witch first.

@Pytioses Leyneure Yes, I do think you forgot about something. Check the first post.

Edit: I added the point about guns in the CS.

I just noticed that I hadn't added the Princess Teacup part to my CS! I hope noone read it and suspected me of getting special treatment... The reason is because I know Lady Bernkastel and asked her if I could join in PM, so posting the CS here was really just to make it official.

Uhm, I have to withdraw. I'm far too much a grammar nazi for this.. Just judging by your first post. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, what? I highly doubt that my grammar is so horrible that it would make reading my posts excruciatingly difficult. I'm not a native english speaker, and as such, not every aspect of the language comes naturally to me, but I find it extremely offensive that you would jump the ship simply because of a few grammatical errors on my part. Mind you, your CS wasn't exactly perfect, either. I'm glad you spoke up about it, though, because I would never want someone with this degree of disrespect to ruin my RP.

First of all, I already apologized.

There are things I do and don't put up with in an RP. I have higher standards than most, yes. I had no idea you weren't a native speaker but the first IC post got off on a different leg than what I thought it was going to. Props to your linguistic talent. I'm a polyglot myself but I don't write in other languages because I know I couldn't do it with the sort of skill I can write with in my native tongue.

It also wasn't your post alone, it was that of some of the others as well. Not even their posts, the pictures. To be honest, I was wary about picking a picture to begin with. In the end, I decided I wasn't best fit for the RP because this is not a sort of style I play often. My words do the talking, not pictures that someone else drew.

Lastly, I highly doubt you spent much time building up a plot behind my character.

And to anyone else who may have read this, I'm being entirely mature here and mean no hard feelings, this just isn't my sort of style.

Peace be with you.

There are some things about that which I would like to comment on, for example the sentence "Lastly, I highly doubt you spent much time building up a plot behind my character." which is either completely gramatically incorrect, or you're telling me that I hold the responsibility of coming up with a character for you, but I won't. You've moved on I've moved on, we're all happy now. Goodbye.

Don't be so bitter. GM's are supposed to prepare that kind of stuff for a plot to roll along.

Also, you might want to take a look at this and learn a little tact.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com

Haha, the epitome of irony. The tactless asks for other's to show what they themselve's won't.

Yeah, ignoring the terribly rude person, I would like to make a note of interest in this. I'm still fairly busy, but I don't suppose it'd be alright to reserve a place, would it?

Yes, that is fine. Also, you don't have to worry about rushing it. Since I'm planning on having a different outcome for each character, having them all in play at the same time won't be an issue.

Ughhh I'm sorry I didn't notice about technology Q_Q I'll use daggers that's alright right? Eh and and I'm not a starter in Rping! >< I've been roleplaying for a long time! >3< lol anyway Imma go edit.

And um I really find Pytioses rude...I'm even worse at grammar than any other people in here. Q_Q Pardon me if my grammar isn't perfect in the RP. The thing is he/she already built up hard feelings for some people already. =~=

Nono, It's perfectly fine. There was no way you could have known.

Status
Not open for further replies.