FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'll be honest, I don't check Iwaku much but I do check!
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, ect (I'm up for anything)
Hi there! Wanted to drop my character's here and open up the floor for plotting and interaction! I'm generally down for anything though I should probably bring up the elephant in the room. I know one of my character's is young and that might deter other's from wanting to plot. I'm really just seeking friendships/mentorship plots for her. Ones where she can learn from those more experienced in high society and all of that. After all she's just recently stepped into this life and she has a lot of things to learn. Other than Ellie, on Madelyn I'm completely open to talks where we can discuss anything that could exchange between our character. I'm excited and look forward to roleplaying with you all!

Eleanor Hildegard

Female - 12 - Miss - CS
Interesting details

◉ Suddenly had her life turned upside down. Went from being a commoner to a noble overnight.
◉ Is shy but once she's comfortable very lively and cheerful to be around!
◉ Rarely is open about how she feels due to not wanting to burden anyone.

Plot Lines

◉ Eleanor just recently had her life turned upside down. She has a lot to learn about high society in very little time before she debuts herself in a few years.
◉ She wants to please her father and her family, making them proud of her and earning respect. She'll work tirelessly to make that come true if she can.
◉ Eleanor wants to make more friends her age or even some older that she can look up to and learn from. But it might be difficult considering the rumors surrounding her.
◉ She loves to read. She picked up the love of reading from her mother. Her mother used to want to become a writer, Eleanor one day hopes she can pen something of her own, for her mother's sake.

Madelyn Fairburne

Female - 20 - Lady - CS
Interesting details

◉ Has been two years since she debut and she still hasn't found a suitable marriage proposal yet.
◉ Seems intimidating from afar
◉ Secretly desires to enter a marriage of convivence since she doesn't believe she'll ever properly fall in love.

Plot Lines

◉ All Madelyn's life she's worked hard to ensure that she is a prized candidate for marriage on paper. Meanwhile she has no real desire for marrying at all.
◉ Madelyn is smart and quick witted. She knows her values and would rather society be different and instead of only being useful standing beside a man, she would be able to inherit her father's affairs. (a lofty and impossible dream.)