The Wishing Tree (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the last one to post for like the whole day so I don't think anyone is going to pick it up any time soon

There was a lot of speaking in my last post, so I made Farren's talking this color, and Callie's this color. I hope this didn't confuse anyone! :)

Also, just a quick question for @The Writing Owl: We already know the people RPing are going on the journey, but is Yuki going to recruit them for the journey or are the people trying to go with her just going to tag along?

I'd like to dump this guy into the mix, to be called on later

Name: Gerome Stahlbrand
Race: Half Elf, Half Human
Strengths
Gifted Magician
Though he is a talented street magician, he also has the gift of arcane magic. The extent of this power is nearly limitless - within reason - as to what he can do with it.
Strong Will
He has a nearly unbreakable mind, and can deflect or reflect most mental attacks.
Athletic
In order for his magic to not utterly consume his stamina, and to be in top form for his performances, he has to keep in shape.

Weaknesses
Arcane Exhaustion
The magic he uses is powerful, but exhausting. The more he uses in a short time, the more physically exhausted it makes him. The strength of the spell determines how draining it is, and incredibly powerful magic may even kill him.
Easily Distracted
His attention tends to wane and drift, and sometimes pursues a distraction to its logical conclusion.

Weapon
Spirit Scepter
An arcane focus that empowers his spells more than a wand, but less than a staff. It also has the unique ability to encase its wielder in spirit armor and transform into a broadaxe.

Wish: He wishes to remove the restrictions placed upon his magic.
Other: His alignment would most likely be equivalent to Chaotic Good. He's eccentric and sometimes unpredictable, but has a good heart and a sense of what is right and wrong. His methods just tend to be fantastical rather than practical. He covers his ears with a pair of earmuffs to avoid the prejudices that come with being associated with elves. He looks human enough to pass as one, but his slightly pointed ears would tip anyone off.

Last edited:
I will make my post soon i'm still quite busy now that the fesitival in my home town is coming up. I will try to post as much as possible but maybe I will hold something a bit up. Sorry for that in advance.

It's fine, @loviebeest just have fun with that festival! And before I accept your character, @solReaper I have to ask... what's with the picture? Part of it looks like a normal boy and the other part looks like a sort of... mech or something. Also if he's a half-elf, what is his other half? Human? Dwarf? some other beast?

As for your question, @Lilpuff most likely it will start with her letting the people who treated her follow her then the others will probably tag along afterwards. It will take quite a bit of convincing though.

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
Oh my gosh so sorry, @Kitty, I was just kind of skimming. I'll edit my post. 0///0

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine. I don't mind if that's how your characters would act. Im just saying I was kinda right there eyeing up a meal. xD

I edited it. Sorry again! Even Callie, the most curious of individuals, wouldn't look a vampire straight in the eye and be cool with it. :D

After the writing owl and fox reply I will give one to you as well. :] Thank you for including me.

And before I accept your character, @solReaper I have to ask... what's with the picture? Part of it looks like a normal boy and the other part looks like a sort of... mech or something. Also if he's a half-elf, what is his other half? Human? Dwarf? some other beast?

Half elf, half human, sorry. I'm used to the D&D versions of stuff, so I didn't even think that half-elves could be cross-bred with other races. I also forgot to write in some more background in the Other part.
The picture is meant to be like that. If you click one half, it'll show the full version of that half. It's to show both his "magician" form and his "armored" form as per the Spirit Scepter.

Ah... interesting. Accepted! And as long as the body type is the same, you could breed almost anything.

@The Writing Owl - Right, I'm just used to the implication that Half-Elf = Elf+Human, lol.

@Lyrical Machine - Ooh, that's the perfect entry for Gerome! If you don't mind, of course.

@Kitty and @Lyrical Machine if you guys could keep OOC notes or convos here instead of in the IC thread, that would be great. It interrupts the flow of the thread if you put them there instead of here where it's suppose to be.

I mentioned that. Yes I know. You are welcome to delete those messages. I just answered her. I would have posted earlier but loviee needs to post and she needs more time so.

Well I just don't know if people would check here regularly to see my immediate questions.. Sorry, didn't know it was going to bother you guys so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.