The Wishing Tree (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted but I have some project I have to make. My postings will be very irregular.

((I do hope im not too terribly late to create a character.))

Appearance:
Audreydutroux.full.680471.jpg

Name:
Asterii Lynae Raeym

She is actually centuries older.

Race:
(Original Race)
Veosyphrii

The Veosyphrii are a race consisting purely of females. They are most well known for their crimson tresses, and molten gold eyes. A Veosyphrii woman is born from blood. Her birth mother would have taken what they call "The Fertile Seed" or blood from the whom, and used the Veosyphrii blood magic to make the Seed into a living thing. Each woman can do this twice, and then no more. The newly "Born" infant then grows rapidly, aging from a baby to a small toddler in a matter of hours, and from a toddler to a tween in a matter of days. The aging process is rapid until they become an adult female, and then their aging becomes normal. The Veosyphrii are a proud, and intelligent race, but they do not turn a blind eye to others. They are also not malicious toward men, but more so fond of them. Most of the Vepsyphrii women have never been touched by a man, and sometimes their minds wonder what it would be like. The Veosyphrii are governed by a Monarchy.

Lyx = Monarch
Nym = Upper Class
Syla = Middle Class
Blix = Lower Class

Asterii is part of the Syla Class

Strengths:
Clever, and witty:

She is probably the most clever woman you would ever come by, and she has a witty tongue to match her clever mind.

Not easily Frightened:
Try as you might, the golden eyed woman will look at you with amusement in her eyes, and a pity marked expression.

Weaknesses:
Sometimes Too Outspoken:

She will tell you exactly what she thinks when she thinks it, and care not for the consequences. It gets her into a lot of trouble.

Terrified of Fire

Weapon:
She doesnt carry a weapon on her. Instead, as is the birthright of a Veosyphrii woman, she has blood magic. Her particular magic being able to turn her blood into a sentient object. She personally enjoys throwing knives.
In order to use her "Living Blood" she must first draw her own blood.

Wish: (Optional):
She doesnt have one as of yet.

O-ho, this should be interesting. I'm eager to see which man Vito and Asterii fight over, since they're clearly going to be fighting a lot.

Should get a post in soon, new college term bearing heavily on my noodles at the moment.

@solReaper
I hope you don't mind me adding the part where Draso and Daelin already knew each other a little. The Guild that Draso is in is sort of a brother guild to the Rangers, if that's okay.
That's fine with me! Existing character relationships are something I always enjoy.

@Azzy Accepted! and I understand Cambridge. School is important and all that.

@solReaper
For the sake of simplicity, I think it would be rather nice to have Daelin and Draso find somewhere quiet to talk about things and catch up. It'll just save us the trouble of having to think up some elaborate plot while we wait for the informant toresurface

@OverCast I had actually planned on finding the informant and offering first aid again, especially now that she's within the area of Ranger jurisdiction. My IC post sums up my intentions well enough, I suppose.

@solReaper
Looks good, I'll have a response up by tomorrow evening.

@The Writing Owl
The more I look at Tawali, the more I see how he doesn't fit with the setting. If you don't mind, I'd like to pull him from this and devote my energy into Draso.

@OverCast Go ahead. If you'd like, I can try and come up with something to smoothly have him leave instead of just having him up and disappear.

I feel I should apologize to everyone for the delays and for neglecting to follow this thread to double-check what was happening. I wrote Sudarshan as tailing the crowd and staying out of the way of everything for the time being to keep things from getting messy, which I think makes sense because he's not back to his full mobility yet, but if I messed up any details feel free to bother me and I'll edit my posts accordingly.

I think you're fine, @FiliaFlammae. You don't need to apologize. I've been a bit busy so I'll post as soon as I can, but I'm hoping I'm not moving the rp too fast for anyone. If we need to slow down a bit, we can.

@The Writing Owl I'm glad it's not too much trouble. Looking forward to the rest of this!

@Azzy I'm considering a (very minor) retcon that would put my guy at the Red Dragon Inn with Asterii so that he might run into her and have something to do. Would you be up for that?

Guys I just noticed something. Yesterday I was listening to music while working. The song was medieval music named the red dragon inn. Coincidence? I think not.

Im up for anything ^^

@loviebeest I'm more interested in what kind of work you'd be doing while listening to medieval music, actually.

@OverCast Are you waiting for sol, by any chance? I feel like a post is coming up, but I don't wanna mess with the rhythm you've got going on.

Sorry, I'll get a post in soon enough, I'm just lacking for inspiration at the moment.

@Cambridge Hazard
Go ahead, if you are planing on interacting with Draso

A note to everyone: If I have to make a post that is relatively short due to IC circumstances, I'll add a flashback, so expect those. I'll normally put them in a different color

Oh no, I just meant that I didn't want to interrupt your flashback sequence. Vito/Andross is caught up elsewhere at the moment, and she's not the type to appear in the flesh to just about anyone in the first place.

No, it's not closed. You can sign up if you want, @Kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.