The Wishing Tree (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance: images-144.jpeg
Name: Pain
Race: Half-Demon/Half-?
Strength:
- Pain is a pretty good swordsman, though compared to Ginseng he is only slightly better than the older boy.
-He is very quiet and can possibly be "invisible" in a large crowd.
-He's a pretty good theif, but could be better.
Weaknesses:
-He's a little too confident in his ability to be sneaky.
-He doesn't like people to "baby" him.
-He has a tendency to become nocturnal some nights and watch others sleep until sunrise, then sleep the day away.
Weapon: A curved, small black sword (in the picture above)
Wish: He doesn't have one. He'sjust following Ginseng on an adventure.

Other/History: Pain was an orphan that lived on the streets, stealing whatever he could to survive. He met Ginseng years ago, when the boy was around the age of ten and Pain himself was eight. They met one rainy evening when Pain tried to jump the other and steal whatever was on him, but failed by tripping over his own feet and falling flat on his face. The half demon was barely conscious, so Ginseng took the other home and convinced his aunt to have Pain stay until his was well enough to leave if he so wished. The two have been close friends since.

(Couldn't help myself. ('w'))

Last edited:
Poor guy... How could his parents/kids on the streets name him Pain? Otherwise @Lizzy Accepted. I have a feeling he might get on Yuki's nerves later on in the story.

@OverCast

Sorry man, but you haven't touched the RP or the OOC in nearly two weeks. I dunno if you're on vacation or just forgot about it, but I'd like to move Daelin along so the group in the forest isn't just twiddling their thumbs.

BTW, @Azzy, is everything all right on your end? It's been a week since you last checked in. If you've just gotten really busy and are still interested in the RP, I'm totally happy to wait, but if you want/need to step out, it would be nice to know sooner rather than later so I can switch Sudarshan's attention to Alexei and keep the story going. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh gosh, im sorry guys. Im gonna have to remove Asterii from the picture. Im pretty busy, and juggling this roleplay, and the Harry Potter one im in just isnt working out. ;~;

@Azzy
I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hey, it happens. I wish you the best of luck with your other RP, and it was great to have you!

@The Writing Owl
I should have a post in response to you by the end of the day if all goes well.

@FiliaFlammae Alright, that sounds great!

@Azzy alright, I understand. It was nice having you for the short time we did!

@The Writing Owl I think I'm holding it a bit up with my character, I kind of lost the feeling for this character (difficult to explain what I mean exactly sorry) in addition of having missed a lot because of not receiving alerts I think I will leave this one. I don't really like to abandon midway but sorry. Long story short I kind of give excuses why I pull out. If you want to I can post at least a way for ledinia to disappear.

@loviebeest It's fine, though I'm sad to see people go like this. You're fine, I'll put in a way for you to disappear. Though, if you want to come back, or make a different character, you always can. That goes for anyone who joins and leaves.

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
@The Writing Owl Thanks for the out, I wasn't sure if Overcast was still with us or not. Interactions with Dale and Callie/Farren should be interesting, at the very least.

Ahh, I hope you're still accepting! ♥

r169_457x256_20177_Fisher_2d_fantasy_girl_fish_octopus_white_hair_elf_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Name:
Brynne. She either has no last name or does not tell people it, no one's really sure.
Race: Rabbit taguel (needs approval)
Strengths:
-
Has a lot of physical endurance
-Is proficient in fist-fighting
-Can survive in the wild with ease
Weaknesses:
-Has a dislike for humans
-Is wary of strangers and slow to trust them
-Does not know how to use weapons of any kind
-Knows little of humanoid societies, due to growing up away from them
Weapon:
-Beaststone
-Fists
Wish: She doesn't have one at the moment, but I'm sure she'll think of one in time.

@Manakete
Oooh, a fellow Fire Emblem fan! You and I might need to have a little chat. <3 (No Awakening spoilers, please.)

No problem, you need anything, just ask.

I <3 FEA. Yay, fans! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.