The Willows

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed slightly then put out his hand to help raven off the ground.

she glear at him with a pout and crossed her arms. "num" she said it her way of im not talking to you.

"Fine if you dont want help up" william said taking his hand back to his side and sticking his tounge out at raven

she kicks him to the floor and gets up. "Take that ha" she said then runns for it with a giggle.

"lets not try kill eachother already guys well save that for later" smiles and runs ahead to camp

"Good im sick of walking"He said kicking raven playfully lightly as he passed her knowing it would not hurt.

William walks camp wiping the dirt off his waistcoat from when raven knocked him to the ground.

She pushed him with a pout. "MEANIE. you hit a child sould be a shamed." she shacked her head with displease. "Shame on you" she said then smirks and huggs him from behind him "pick up" she said then jumps on to his back.

"Its so cold here" William mutters as he warms his hands on the fire

uts her big wool coat on, sits by the fire and closes her eyes

He stumbles forward slightly then walks to the fire with raven on his back

"yeah boiling days freezin knights what weather"

"Got to get used to it i guess" William says sitting on a nearby log raven still on his back

looks at raven" i have a spare coat its yours if you want it" pokes at fire

He pulls out a small sketch of an invention and looks at it wondering if it will work

"what is it?" smiles and looks at the paper with bright eyes

"It armour i thought it could protect us more when we where out fighting" William says showing her the the bit of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.