The Willows

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks" william says a smile on his face

okay so we are walking to the willows or we are in them? already you have confused me ;-;

"What are we doing this for anyway?" william said to avril his eyes looking bright as the sun hit them

lets just say we were a scouting party and we are heading back to the willows camp after we lost to many people

"well apperently mordecai has been tracked down to the willows so our mission is find it place a marker down come back home then we can bring more troops back and kill him..."

"Sound like a good plan"William says running his hand through his brown hair

"im really interested in the willows it turns people crazy and they turn on each other... or the get so paranoid the kill themselves.. its really quite interesting" avril chirps

Raven claemed down then followed them knew they would see what she just didn't "dumb butt" she said softly. she was getting tired of following them so she started to go haed of them "are you to dating or did you just meet" she said walking backwords .

"I bet its not intesting for the people it affects" William said a sad tone in his voice

"mhmm yes i know have you lost anyone to the willows..? sorry if you dont want to talk about that "looks at the ground

William smile seeing raven walking backwards.

William nods trying to take his mind of the topic of the willows as it broke up his family

William trys to trip raven up playfully but knows she is stronger than him even at her age.

"..... well my best friend.... my sister almost she basicly raised me"smiles at the thought of her
"she was lost in the willows and thats partly the reason i want to do this"

she sighs "love being invisable" she said rolling her eyes she was still walking backwards. that is till she triped and fell to the ground. "ow" she said not realy feeling the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.