The Willows

Status
Not open for further replies.
William finally finishes packing and turns to raven with a smile on his face and some oil still.

"AWWW you leaving" she said with a pout. "dont leave Willy you said you teach me to make a small robot" she pouts even more. then she glread at the lady. "YOUR A MEANIE" SHe yelled out to her.

"I will teach you how to make a robot"He said as he messed up ravens hair

"okay so we travel south until about midday and we stop for water and rest... if you see anything tell som one and ask some one to check the colour of your eyes every now and then... LETS MOVE OUT"

avril looks at raven with a sigh and starts walking forward while looking at her compass

"Hey thats mean dont have to yell he can hear normale Right Will you dont need to be yelled at" she said with a smile.

William walks out off his workshop prepaired for the long road ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Be nice" William send to raven like an older brother

avril smirks "how do you like children?.. well your not really a child anymore so act your age raven" frowns

what did i do she the one yelling" she pouts. following them. even thought she not truly sappost to. "soooo where are you going?" she truned serious "so you knew amazing and Ps NEVER" she yelled that last part with a jumping up with a smirk acting like a kid again.

"Nowhere you must leave at once you will die your weak"

William follows them his head filled with new ideas for inventions.He then turns his head to the arugment between Raven and Avril smiling to himself.

she was fouses. "WHO ARE YOU CALIING WEAK" She yelled about to use something she didnt want to use. her power. "GRRRRR"

"Dont bother" William said seeing the look in ravens eye.

"hahaha how cute... sweetie you may think youre powerful but ive been in training for more than seven years you might be powerful at your age but you will never be ready for the willows no one will" smiles and pats raven on the head

"Be nice you two" William says his british accent seeiming somehow stronger

her hair started to rise from the dark aera she gave. she was pissed once more she wanted to kill her right there. some of the trees around started to crack form her power. "YOUR GOING TO PAY"

"i love how you talk hahahahah" walks to step in line beside william

William ajusted the googles that rested on his scruffy hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
"yeah i know getting assigned to this mission its brilliant"

Status
Not open for further replies.