☛ the wild hunt ☚

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
h e l l o ;

giphy.gif

hi there. my name is aeon and i am currently looking for one rp partner. i am 23, i work and i am in school. i already have two going on, but i am looking to add one more to the family. before we go any further, take a look at my:

roleplay resume

۞

r u l e s ;

giphy.gif

⇢ 18+ only, please.

⇢ i consider my writing advanced, and i ask that yours be as well. grammar is important to me ic, i understand typos and mistakes, however.

⇢ be willing to play any gender. also, please be willing to play multiple characters.

i tend to write a lot. there are situations where writing 3 - 5 paragraphs is nearly impossible, but please do not give me one-liners.

⇢ i have no limits or triggers, but there are certain things that i will not roleplay. more on that later. if you have any limits or triggers, please let me know beforehand.

⇢ i am not currently looking for passive partners. i need someone who can throw ideas around as much as i do.

⇢ communication is key. i like a lot of ooc chat and getting to know one another. i also like constant communication as far as the rp goes. questions, ideas being bounced around, etc.

⇢ i prefer threads over pm's.

⇢ i aim for long term with possible sequels.

⇢ i enjoy romance in my plots, but i don't want it to be the main focus. i want the plot to be the main focus. if romance blooms, then so be it.

⇢ i prefer playing female because i am female. however, i am perfectly willing to play male if need be. that being said, i am definitely looking for male partners/people who wish to play male.

⇢ third person/past tense please.

⇢ i'm busy! i try to respond once/several times a day, but that doesn't always happen. if i haven't responded for several days, feel free to remind me. but please don't pester me and i won't pester you. on that note, i'm very friendly and really enjoy ooc chat. i like to get to know my partners!

⇢ b e k i n d . i'm not perfect and i welcome constructive criticism, but please do not be rude.

۞

l o o k i n g f o r ;

giphy.gif

so, before we get into this, there are some things that i will absolutely not roleplay. those things are as follows: incest, underage relationships, and furry. i'm sure there are others and i will add them to this list once i think of them.

things such as rape or sexual assault should be discussed beforehand. if it happens, it needs to be necessary to the plot. i will not, under any circumstances, role play unnecessary sexual trauma.

i like dark, gritty plots. high fantasy mixed with harsh realism. lots of worldbuilding and defined characters with complex and consistent personalities. i like violence and sex and passion and horror. characters that experience true to life emotions and are difficult to deal with.

i do not currently have any plots that i have/am not currently writing. so i'm just going to list different settings, genres and character ideas here and we can build a plot from there. it's going to be pretty difficult to get me to do anything realistic. i like epic and adventurous!

so, without further ado;

s c i - f i
future earth
colonized planets
war-torn galaxies
apocalyptic planets
space westerns

anything dealing with virtual/alternate reality
techno-magic
bio-organic

cyberpunk
politics

f a n t a s y
anything supernatural
angels and demons
vampires
haunted castles
ancient prophecies

secret artifacts
historic, modern, or future

techno-magic
royal courts
politics

۞

c o n c l u s i o n ;

giphy.gif

so, if you're still here and you see something you are interested in, please feel free to pm me and we can figure something out. when you do, please send me a message with your preferred name, your age, what you're interested in, any ideas you have, and any limits you might have. thanks!!

۞

Status
Not open for further replies.