The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor animagus
I think you mean metamorphmagus. ^^; Although it wasn't specified in the books, the movies showed Tonks turning her mouth/nose into animal parts (beak, snout). Taking from there (and/or Syl's ability to self-transfigure which he studied very hard to learn), he uses his gift to turn into animals most of the time (but it's not that easy so he sticks to either owl or fox).

I'm really sorry about this. Would it be better if he were an animagus instead? It's fine by me.

By the way, I'm doing a thing: charting their age!
Here's my (likely inaccurate) calculation:

Name Age Birth Year Years in Hogwarts House
Sylvester 29 1967 1978-1985 Hufflepuff
Oleg 26.5 1969 - -
Amarisse 25.5 1970 1981-1988 Slytherin
Emily 24 1972 1983-1990 Hufflepuff
Luke 24 1972 1983-1990 Ravenclaw
Hana 23 1973 1984-1991 Ravenclaw
Michelle 23 1973 1984-1991 Hufflepuff
Sylvester was a Hufflepuff chaser in 1985 and that was the most "visible" he ever was. The rest of his years, he pretended to be someone else in order wander about during his free time and was off with his parents every holidays and summers. He would be found conversing with creatures, too. He's met the Slytherin Queen, that's for sure. And probably asked if she knew anything about the Chamber of Secrets...

You'd think Gryffindors would be more into this sort of thing!
HUFFLEPUFFS! YAY!
I had way too much free time today​

Last edited by a moderator:
mean, I didn't mean to snoop. Your drawings are lovely. I mean, I was looking for look. Luke! I was looking for Luke. That sounds odd. But um yeah."
Sylvester's so cute! DW Emily won't be so scared for so long, she's just a little nervous.
You can call me Sylvester. Or Syl, if that's a mouthful."
Can Emily call him Silver? Like Sylver? I think it'd be a really cute nickname! (even if she wasn't around to hear that pfft)

@Mippu

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mean metamorphmagus. ^^; Although it wasn't specified in the books, the movies showed Tonks turning her mouth/nose into animal parts (beak, snout). Taking from there (and/or Syl's ability to self-transfigure which he studied very hard to learn), he uses his gift to turn into animals most of the time (but it's not that easy so he sticks to either owl or fox).

I'm really sorry about this. Would it be better if he were an animagus instead? It's fine by me.

By the way, I'm doing a thing: charting their age!
Here's my (likely inaccurate) calculation:

Name Age Birth Year Years in Hogwarts House
Sylvester 29 1966 1977-1984 Hufflepuff
Oleg 26.5 1968 - -
Amarisse 25.5 1969 1980-1987 Slytherin
Emily 24 1971 1982-1989 Hufflepuff
Luke 24 1971 1982-1989 Ravenclaw
Hana 23 1972 1983-1990 Ravenclaw
Michelle 23 1972 1983-1990 Hufflepuff
Sylvester was a Hufflepuff chaser in 1984 and that was the most "visible" he ever was. The rest of his years, he pretended to be someone else in order wander about during his free time and was off with his parents every holidays and summers. He would be found conversing with creatures, too. He's met the Slytherin Queen, that's for sure. And probably asked if she knew anything about the Chamber of Secrets...

You'd think Gryffindors would be more into this sort of thing!
HUFFLEPUFFS! YAY!
I had way too much free time today​
This is a house dominated by Hufflepuffs! Where are the Gryffs? And I understand why I'm the only slytherin but damn, no gryffs? hahah

Just had a mental image of Dorothy enchanting a dustpan and brush to follow amarisse and sweep up proper. Ama is so focused on her task she doesn't notice it, and she gets really proud of her work. Dorothy smiles sweetly and congratulates her, letting the half veela gloat long enough for the dustpan and brush to head back into the cupboard.

Just had a mental image of Dorothy enchanting a dustpan and brush to follow amarisse and sweep up proper. Ama is so focused on her task she doesn't notice it, and she gets really proud of her work. Dorothy smiles sweetly and congratulates her, letting the half veela gloat long enough for the dustpan and brush to head back into the cupboard.
I LOVE THAT. THAT HAS TO BE A THING. Ama you are a useless housewife.

Have I mentioned that Madam Wilborough is so precious. Coddling Ama and her inabilities.

EDIT:
@Jessikka, Ama I think would adore your room. She loves butterflies and secretly wants them too.

That ukulele joke made me laugh way more than it should have

Sylvester's so cute! DW Emily won't be so scared for so long, she's just a little nervous.

Can Emily call him Silver? Like Sylver? I think it'd be a really cute nickname! (even if she wasn't around to hear that pfft)
Sylver is fine! There's a bunch of names that Slytherin bullies used on him, they might know of those without knowing who it's for, too. One such name was "Silly-jester" and it's not even witty. Oh well, that's not what Slytherins are known for. ("Potter sucks" on a badge isn't even catchy either)

Though, for Sylver, Sylvester might wonder if Emily meant him or Oleg (with his silver hair and all). And he might call Emily "Emmy" half the time. XD

That ukulele joke made me laugh way more than it should have
Me too! TuT

@Kythera, I'm so amused by the hostility than I should! XDDD I absolutely love Hana's reaction to Ama! It's just so fantastic!
Also, it took me awhile to get the joke (Ama takes after me like that) but it took me forever to stop. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
I smell sleepovers >;3c
Ama would "try" to corrupt Emily to her side. XDD She adores Emily already. hahaha

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
I'll post my IC once my internet's fixed. Using mobile data at the moment >_<

@Kythera, I'm so amused by the hostility than I should! XDDD I absolutely love Hana's reaction to Ama! It's just so fantastic!
Also, it took me awhile to get the joke (Ama takes after me like that) but it took me forever to stop. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ama would "try" to corrupt Emily to her side. XDD She adores Emily already. hahaha
Corrupt her? Amarisse has her heart in the right place! Besides, trying to corrupt your employer's grand-daughter can lead to some interesting consequences...

Here, take a ramble.

There was a crack and a bang as a group of people suddenly appeared on the rocky coast. One of them, an elderly woman wearing a torn knit-jumper and some baggy jeans, staggered slightly with blood pouring liberally from her broken nose. The lanky redhead boy nearly tripped as he went to steady the old woman, only to be idly batted aside with a sharp "Off me, boy," as she fumbled for her wand. For a while, there was silence.

Sylvester broke the pause, rubbing his shoulder where Dorothy hit it. "W-...We're going back for Tom, right?" he asked tentatively. Dorothy pointed her wand at her nose and muttered something, the cartilage snapping back into place. She rubbed the blood from her upper lip and left a crusty smear. Two other people, a large dark-haired man sporting a beard and a gaunt, long-faced lady with ebony skin were busy fixing their own myriad of cuts and bruises with odd poultices from bottles. "We can't leave him with the manticore Madame, we've got to go back!"

The gaunt woman piped up in agreement. "Dorothy, Tom's shield charm won't hold up much longer. If we do not act swiftly, he may end up dying out there." The dark haired man said nothing and scrubbed at a gash on his forearm with an old dishcloth. Dorothy sighed, pacing up and down the pebbled beach uncertainly. Her eyes flitted from rock to rock whilst her mind whirred with activity.

"That manticore is too bloody strong," she growled in anger, "but I'll be damned if I don't get my Tom back safe and sound. We're not losing another one this year, not this time, not again." Dorothy rolled her sleeves up and took a quick swig of some potion attached to her belt. "Bjorn, get ready. I want a bombardment spell on that scaly bastard the MOMENT we apparate back in. Risachi, use your speed to grab Tom and apparate the hell out of there. Sylvester, cover them until they're out....then help me and Bjorn kill the beast." Dorothy didn't bother looking at Sylvester's hurt expression. She knew that, in any other situation, she would try to save the manticore...but they had no choice. It crossed a line that should never be crossed. The man called Bjorn nodded, rising to his feet and grabbing Dorothy's arm.

With a crack, the group of wizards disappeared, leaving spots and smears of blood on the beach.

Corrupt her? Amarisse has her heart in the right place! Besides, trying to corrupt your employer's grand-daughter can lead to some interesting consequences...

Here, take a ramble.

There was a crack and a bang as a group of people suddenly appeared on the rocky coast. One of them, an elderly woman wearing a torn knit-jumper and some baggy jeans, staggered slightly with blood pouring liberally from her broken nose. The lanky redhead boy nearly tripped as he went to steady the old woman, only to be idly batted aside with a sharp "Off me, boy," as she fumbled for her wand. For a while, there was silence.

Sylvester broke the pause, rubbing his shoulder where Dorothy hit it. "W-...We're going back for Tom, right?" he asked tentatively. Dorothy pointed her wand at her nose and muttered something, the cartilage snapping back into place. She rubbed the blood from her upper lip and left a crusty smear. Two other people, a large dark-haired man sporting a beard and a gaunt, long-faced lady with ebony skin were busy fixing their own myriad of cuts and bruises with odd poultices from bottles. "We can't leave him with the manticore Madame, we've got to go back!"

The gaunt woman piped up in agreement. "Dorothy, Tom's shield charm won't hold up much longer. If we do not act swiftly, he may end up dying out there." The dark haired man said nothing and scrubbed at a gash on his forearm with an old dishcloth. Dorothy sighed, pacing up and down the pebbled beach uncertainly. Her eyes flitted from rock to rock whilst her mind whirred with activity.

"That manticore is too bloody strong," she growled in anger, "but I'll be damned if I don't get my Tom back safe and sound. We're not losing another one this year, not this time, not again." Dorothy rolled her sleeves up and took a quick swig of some potion attached to her belt. "Bjorn, get ready. I want a bombardment spell on that scaly bastard the MOMENT we apparate back in. Risachi, use your speed to grab Tom and apparate the hell out of there. Sylvester, cover them until they're out....then help me and Bjorn kill the beast." Dorothy didn't bother looking at Sylvester's hurt expression. She knew that, in any other situation, she would try to save the manticore...but they had no choice. It crossed a line that should never be crossed. The man called Bjorn nodded, rising to his feet and grabbing Dorothy's arm.

With a crack, the group of wizards disappeared, leaving spots and smears of blood on the beach.
Well, corrupt might not be the right word, but it feels right. XD

Also, that's really brilliant!

Here, take a ramble.

WHAT IS THIS YTHANIA
WHAT IS THIS GENIUS

WHAT OMG
HYPE

TOM! NOOOO

Also I did a double take because Luke's face claim is called Bjorn in Vikings. ^^;

Definitely not! It's been written in how she deliberately plays the role. XD She's roleplaying too. ROLEPLAY-CEPTION

I'll get Luke to get off his butt and do chores sometime today

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm fairly certain I'll go with a kind of spoiled, tad-bit-bratty rune reader, son of two known historians or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.