The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted Ama but I'm confused. Madam was in Ama's room when they arrived. Does that mean that she was evaluated or that it wasn't done yet?

Posted Ama but I'm confused. Madam was in Ama's room when they arrived. Does that mean that she was evaluated or that it wasn't done yet?
Yep, room was checked. Couple of teensy things - no chores have been assigned yet so Luke won't be in the garden, and the dishes wash themselves; it's the only chore Dorothy has magicked away from the house.

Just one more now and we'll move along!

Yep, room was checked. Couple of teensy things - no chores have been assigned yet so Luke won't be in the garden, and the dishes wash themselves; it's the only chore Dorothy has magicked away from the house.

Just one more now and we'll move along!
I see, so I'll just edit that part then. hahaha I didn't know that so /shrug Doesn't hurt much. :)

EDIT: Edited the necessary items. :3

EDIT EDIT: Is it just me? But is my pink painful to the eyes. >.>;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, so I'll just edit that part then. hahaha I didn't know that so /shrug Doesn't hurt much. :)

EDIT: Edited the necessary items. :3

EDIT EDIT: Is it just me? But is my pink painful to the eyes. >.>;;;
It's a bit bright, but at least I can read it on thunder grey!

Oh. I'll look for another colour then. ; w; I don't want to damage anyone's eyes...

Reactions: Boss Megu
I wasn't sure where to have Luke have his brewing set up so it's in his room for this post. I can edit it if we decide on a separate room or a shack out back or something

I think it's perfect.
Thank goodness for Luke's calm. Haha

Luke is the sturdy rock to which the Helpers cling onto. Good ol' Luke. I'll get a post up later, feel free to reply and chit-chat if you've got any posts you want to throw out before then.

Wait so I can post now before your post??? That's good cause I haven't actually had Emily introduce herself ._.""

Reactions: Ythania
Ha! Slytherins.
SHUT UP 'PUFF. >U
Jessikka said:
Her attention was drawn very suddenly to a rather pretty girl who walked like she was royalty.
I lurve this. Don't let Ama hear you say that, her head's going to be bigger than her body at that rate, and her liver will fly away.

@You , Luke is a fantastic person. He exists to keep Ama and Sylvester in place. xD

Although, Ama is 25 turning 26. She's the same age or just a year older than Luke right? Does that mean they went to Hoggies together?

Reactions: Jessikka
SHUT UP 'PUFF. >U

I lurve this. Don't let Ama hear you say that, her head's going to be bigger than her body at that rate, and her liver will fly away.

@You , Luke is a fantastic person. He exists to keep Ama and Sylvester in place. xD

Although, Ama is 25 turning 26. She's the same age or just a year older than Luke right? Does that mean they went to Hoggies together?
Right, I meant to bring that up. I think most our characters were at Hogwarts at the same time at some point. Sylvester's old enough where he probably didn't notice anyone, but everyone else (who attended Hogwarts) were all within three years of each other at most.

I'll try and restrain from having Emily mention it verbally at least heheh >;3c

Right, I meant to bring that up. I think most our characters were at Hogwarts at the same time at some point. Sylvester's old enough where he probably didn't notice anyone, but everyone else (who attended Hogwarts) were all within three years of each other at most.
Rightio then. :3 Ama's known as Slytherin Queen outside Slytherin too, so she's got a bit of a reputation. :3
I'll try and restrain from having Emily mention it verbally at least heheh >;3c
HA HA HA, I bet she'll slip. XD I want her to slip. hahaha Ama's bloated head oh boy~ hahaha There should be a bloated head hex. XD

Your novel posts are so insanely long looking. How will I try to compare once I join?

Like, on a regular day I manage about two paragraphs.

Last edited:
“Take away a wizard’s wand, and - for most cases - you’re left with a vulnerable squib.” Dorothy’s gaze flickered over to Amarisse with a very, very subtle grin.
@Ythania, you are absolutely beautiful.

EDIT: Also, what chores will be available for them?

Your novel posts are so insanely long looking. How will I try to compare once I join?

Like, on a regular day I manage about two paragraphs.
Quality is not the same as quantity, IPDS. I just have a lot to talk about since I'm GM, and everyone else has similarly large amounts of things to talk about as they introduce these fresh-faced little characters into the world.

@Ythania, you are absolutely beautiful.

EDIT: Also, what chores will be available for them?
:> Character inclusion. Why the heck would I make you write out your CS just to ignore it?

Anything and everything. Best thing to do is list what they probably can't do as a chore:

- Large-scale repair work (Ok, a leaky tap or a clogged toilet is fine but don't start taking down walls and reconfiguring plumbing systems)
- Anything in the kitchen
- Shopping, or any chores that require leaving the grounds
- Nothing that would generally involve electrical appliances (Magic, remember? The wards would short-circuit them, there's no plug in 47 Lilystone Road.)
- Anything in anyone's bedroom (That's YOUR space to keep tidy. Doesn't help Dorothy at all if you clean up something nobody's going to step in without your permission.)

As a general idea, you can:

- Sweep the floors
- Dust the ornaments, railings, and shelves
- Clean the bathrooms
- Wash the windows
- Beat the rugs/cushions (Look it up, you used to have to take a rug outside and whack it with a carpet beater to get the dust/dirt out)
- Polish the ornaments
- Tend to the owls in the owlery
- Clean the owlery
- THE GARDEN
- Clear the fireplace

Honestly, if you're in two minds about whether or not your character should do a certain chore, ask in the OOC for confirmation.

Quality is not the same as quantity, IPDS. I just have a lot to talk about since I'm GM, and everyone else has similarly large amounts of things to talk about as they introduce these fresh-faced little characters into the world.
Thanks a lot, Ythania. And, as another user on here said, spending time playing with lengthy players, makes it sleep into you as well.

So. I'm planning a character (because I'm inspired RIGHT NOW), but all that comes to mind is halfways a really kind and intelligent girl I used to know, and halfways a younger Miss Mei. Why can't I deviate from the overly kind but oblivious personality?

Sometimes, I tend to try different things in order to mix up my characters a little and get some new ideas. For example, I sometimes pick up random objects in my room and make them the absolute favourite object of my new character, and work it out from there. Red lipgloss. I've picked up red lipgloss. Why do they love red lipgloss? They work as a drag queen in a bar - a dystopian bar, a comedic act and he likes to see the survivors laughing over something. What survivors? They survived the nuclear Fallout. This is a Fallout OC. His name is Atom Bomb Baby when he's on stage but it's really Keith Pierce. There we go.

Sometimes, I tend to try different things in order to mix up my characters a little and get some new ideas. For example, I sometimes pick up random objects in my room and make them the absolute favourite object of my new character, and work it out from there. Red lipgloss. I've picked up red lipgloss. Why do they love red lipgloss? They work as a drag queen in a bar - a dystopian bar, a comedic act and he likes to see the survivors laughing over something. What survivors? They survived the nuclear Fallout. This is a Fallout OC. His name is Atom Bomb Baby when he's on stage but it's really Keith Pierce. There we go.
That... Is the most useful thing I've read on this site in a lot of time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.