The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check it after lunch.

Amarisse is such a quirky character, she's got the uppity nature of a pureblood slytherin, the vanity of a half veela and the humour of a piece of driftwood. Also, SCARAB BEETLE. BUTTERFLY. BUMBLEBEE. FLYING SPIDER. I don't knooooow

I see no problems - accepted - and with our final regular space filled, I can rush back to typing the IC. Miiight get it up tonight. Probably tomorrow, either way. For the people who are still in the process of typing your character sheets, DON'T WORRY - you have plenty of time to jump in. However, there is a very definite section where the plot will move on, and that is when I will be poking you with a stick and asking to see almost-completed sheets. I'm only willing to hold out until we get there, and if not then I'm afraid you will miss your slot and have to wait until the next chapter.

Last edited:
Amarisse is such a quirky character, she's got the uppity nature of a pureblood slytherin, the vanity of a half veela and the humour of a piece of driftwood.
I'm glad you love her! XD The humour thing was HARD.
Also, SCARAB BEETLE. BUTTERFLY. BUMBLEBEE. FLYING SPIDER. I don't knooooow
VERY CLOSE. Actually, you already said the correct answer. :3 3rd from the last is Ama's Patronus.
I see no problems - accepted - and with our final regular space filled, I can rush back to typing the IC.
YAY! WOOHOO~<3

Butterfly? Butterfly.

The In Character is up. There's a link in the GM notice on the OP, but just in case, here you go:

CLOSED SIGNUPS - The Wilborough Helpers Association [IC] [Potterverse]

If you're frightened at the amount of text then suffer, peasant you can see that the post is split for Regulars and Newcomers. The Newcomer part is after the timeskip. I'd be happy if you read both but if you really don't want to ( :< ) then just find your 'bit' and reply to that.

@Kythera @Jessikka @WitchcraftIsScience @DANAsaur @You @Mippu @Boss Megu

Oh my, @Ythania you woke up early! Good morn-
n-n-ning...

Hype!

HYPE!!

H Y P E !

H Y P E ! ! !

The hype is real.

So to clarify:
(Regulars) We'll write from when Mdm. Dotty read the paper until they welcome the newcomers, right?

I'm so sorry but I'll post something tomorrow. Its 9 PM over here and my cold suddenly turned into a fever :'( I'm really sorry. I hope Dorothy won't scold Michelle for being late... And I hope I won't be scolded for not posting immediately >_<

Scolded for not posting? It's a forum roleplay! There's no time limit, especially if you're sick. Give it a go when you're ready and don't feel pressured into posting immediately.

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Glad to see we're up and running. A little busy today celebrating 'Murica, but I'll try and get a post up

oh, happy 4th of July to you!
I'm posting tomorrow or tonight.

In a surprising turn of events, all of the newcomers posted first. I honestly forgot that you American folk had independence day yesterday when I posted the IC, but it looks like your eagerness to post went above and beyond the restrictions of a holiday. I'm touched that you were all so excited.

All of the posts look lovely so far, and I look forward to seeing things from the Regulars' perspective.

Reactions: You
I'm posting, I'm posting!

*runs around in panic*

I'm still slow as molasses-oh wait

@DANAsaur I'm getting an odd sensation of deja vu from your character..... *squints*

Who DOESN'T love Sylvester. Cone out here and fight me.

Looks great, especially fits in with the theme, Dorothy doesn't explicitly say it but she does see all her regulars as her own grandchildren - and Sylvester hit the nail on the head with his description. You'll be 'reminded' during the next post, however, of Dorothy's preference for manual labour...she makes people tidy up by hand, for a very specific reason. Think... karate kid. Wax on, wax off.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
You'll be 'reminded' during the next post, however, of Dorothy's preference for manual labour...she makes people tidy up by hand, for a very specific reason. Think... karate kid. Wax on, wax off.
It'll be hilarious if his room is all clean and he'll get scolded anyway. He's clumsy so he tries to use magic for everything instead.

Reactions: Ythania
Status
Not open for further replies.