The wielder of spontaneousness, Zackary Ennigma joins the Roleplay!

• Thread starter Zackary Ennigma
  • Start date
Z

Zackary Ennigma

Original poster
Hello! My name is Joshua Thornton, and I love being random.
(Before anyone asks, I really don't care who knows my name. In fact, I want people to know my name on the internet. Besides, there are other people with my first & last name. It literally doesn't matter.)

I love roleplaying because it's like improv acting. You portray a character in a situation, and as events start playing out, you have to react as the character would without a script. For me, making a story without knowing exactly what happens next is exiting! It's thrilling to know that your actions as the character can change the course of the story just by making the character act as they would if the situation was real.

Anyways, I love playing video games, and I have a Wii U and a 3DS. I play on my computer as well, and I play games like Minecraft and Garry's Mod. I have been around on the internet since at least 2008, and over the years I learned about the different groups of people on the web.

I want to roleplay here so that I can get better at writing stories and creating diverse characters. I'm out of high school, and I decided to wait to decide what career I want to pursue in college. If I find I have no interest in this kind of thing, then I can plan accordingly. Besides, roleplaying gives my something fun to do with my time.

Sorry for this long post, I tried simplifying it, but that made it confusing.

Spontaneously,
Joshua T.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, hope you have lots of fun!

Improve is one of my top favorite things about roleplaying too. O_O

Hello Joshua, welcome to the site! >:3

An enigma interesting. Welcome friend.