2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
View attachment 99655
Moonlight-of-Gold_3.jpg

Long before the Crimson Tides ruled over Rockford Hills, two best friends committed malicious crimes together until one betrayed the other by sending them to jail. While one sit in a jail cell rotting away the other walked free. With his freedom, Ricky Raymond built an criminal empire called the Crimson Tides and dominated the small town.

After twelve years of being in isolation in county prison, Whitney Moore broke out with the help of a few important players in the up coming turf war. With Whitney out, the Crimson Tides have some new, and dangerous, competition that threaten the very existence of the gang.

Lines are crossed and friends are divided. Will this small town ever find peace?

Cast List

Keep Genders even
Ricky Raymond - NPC
Second in command - OPEN
Many spots open after this...

Whitney Moore - NPC
Second in Comman - OPEN
Many spots open after this...

Rules

OOC & Sign-up
  1. ALL Iwaku rules apply! No exception.
  2. I am GM! What I say goes. IF at some point I appoint at co-gm then what WE say goes.
  3. Be kind to each other. I don't tolerate a douche in the OOC. If a problem arises try to talk it out, if that isn't possible bring the problem to me and I will try to help settle it. Of course I mean about this RP. If it still can't be fix. Message one of the staff or administrator.
  4. Flesh out characters. No they don't have to contain every single detail that will be them in the IC, but its good to have an amazing foundation.
  5. 3 characters are allowed per roleplayer. This may change.
  6. I love love love you contribution to the story, so if you have an idea tag more or PM me. I will talk about it with you. I just don't like when someone goes for it and it ends up changing the route of the story dramatically.
  7. THERE IS A LIMIT OF SIX ROLE-PLAYERS TO THIS RP! This is because I want to keep it small.

IC Rules

1. I love romance guys, I mean who doesn't love at least a little of it, but take the smut to PM! Also again ALL Iwaku rules apply.
  2. Drama is great. No group is going to work smoothly and no one gets along well.
  3. Gang fights! I get these will happen, but please let me know when one is coming...also everyone that is in your gang that is also going to participate.
  4. DEATH! Okay, I know death is not something anyone wants for their characters, but it may, or may not, happen. Hey, quick note put Reid below your CS if you read the rules. If you drop, I'm killing your characters or making them go missing, if you want you can kill one off and make another.
  5. No automatic hits, okay? No one is going to go from eating to hit someone in the face. I might come through the computer and hit you myself if this occurs :fryingpan:

Character Sheet

Appearance Photo Replaces this text!

∇Name∇
∇Nicknamed∇
∇Age & Birthday∇
∇Sexuality∇
∇Health Ailments∇
∇Allegiance∇
Ricky or Whitney
∇Job or Career∇

∇Height∇
∇Weight∇
∇Hair Descriptions∇
∇Eye Color∇
∇Natural Markings∇
∇Tattoos & Piercings∇
∇Description of outfit∇

∇Traits∇
∇History = Option for CS∇
∇Likes∇
∇Dislikes∇
∇Weaknesses∇
∇Talents∇
∇Fears∇

∇Friendships∇
∇Enemies∇
∇Crush, Significant other, Wife or Husband∇
∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
∇Housing Situation∇
∇Other∇

ww-sj-1.jpg

[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Name∇[/BCOLOR]
Nikolai Isiah Kane
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Nicknamed∇[/BCOLOR]
Nick
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Age & Birthday∇[/BCOLOR]
26 - November 2nd
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Sexuality∇[/BCOLOR]
Bisexual
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Health Ailments∇[/BCOLOR]
N/A
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Allegiance∇[/BCOLOR]
Whitney
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Job or Career∇[/BCOLOR]
Professional racer at the track

[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Height∇[/BCOLOR]
6'3"
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Weight∇[/BCOLOR]
209 Lbs
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Hair Descriptions∇[/BCOLOR]
Nick's hair is shorter on the sides than the top. It is black and always seems to be in that "I woke up like this" state, messy yet hot. The top length is about three inches were the sides are about one and a half.
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Eye Color∇[/BCOLOR]
Nick's eyes are a grey-blue color.
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Natural Markings∇[/BCOLOR]
Nick has a birthmark that resembles a small area of split milk, it is located on his hip.
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Tattoos & Piercings∇[/BCOLOR]
Tattoos can be seen in pictures and same with piercings (Gauges and nose piercing)
[BCOLOR=#339966]∇Description of outfit∇[/BCOLOR]
Nick loves dark hues, leather jackets, form fitting shirts, jeans, sweats, and almost anything that makes him feel comfortable. He likes clothing which is why its the number one thing he spends his money on...that and illegal things.

images

∇Traits∇

∇Likes∇
∇Dislikes∇
∇Weaknesses∇
∇Talents∇
∇Fears∇

∇Friendships∇
∇Enemies∇
∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
∇Housing Situation∇
∇Other∇

Last edited:
skylar-grey-cmon-let-me-rid.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Name∇[/BCOLOR]
Angela Destiny Hanson
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Nicknamed∇[/BCOLOR]
Angel
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Age & Birthday∇[/BCOLOR]
23 - April 4th
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Sexuality∇[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual
∇Health Ailments∇
Night Terrors

[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Allegiance∇[/BCOLOR]
Ricky
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Job or Career∇[/BCOLOR]
Sniper for the local police department

[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Height∇[/BCOLOR]
5'7"
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Weight∇[/BCOLOR]
126 Lbs
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Hair Descriptions∇[/BCOLOR]
Angel's hair is long and a dark brown. It is well kept and contains no split ends. She washes it with top of the line shampoos and conditioners so it has a unique smell for someone in Rockford Hills. It can usually be found in a form of an up doe, but there are days she leaves it down.
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Eye Color∇[/BCOLOR]
Angel's eyes are a brown at first glance, but when the sun hits them they look like a forest green color. In dim lighting it can seem like a dark blue.
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Natural Markings∇[/BCOLOR]
Angel has a scar from a biking accident when she was a child, it can be found on the lower back of her leg near her heel. She also has a birthmark on the bottom of her chin, instead of being a darker patch of skin it is a lighter one.
[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Tattoos & Piercings∇[/BCOLOR]
Tattoo: 1, 2
Piercings: HERE

[BCOLOR=#800080]∇Description of outfit∇[/BCOLOR]
Angel is a pretty laid back girl and can be found in dark wash jeans or work-out pants, flannels of many colors, combat styled boots or Nike runners, either tight fitted shirts of basically see through loose shirts with an tank top underneath. She wears beanies and snap backs on occasion, but not every day or even week.

latest

∇Traits∇
∇Likes∇
∇Dislikes∇
∇Weaknesses∇
∇Talents∇
∇Fears∇

∇Friendships∇
∇Enemies∇
∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
∇Housing Situation∇
∇Other∇

Last edited:
So this sounds totally awesome! Could I join? I'm not sure about a character yet but I'll think about it.

{ WIP }

tumblr_n4y82qjP9z1rz2pdbo6_250.gif
tumblr_n4wgdyKC7w1qeey9xo9_250.gif
tumblr_n46e0jLqnf1r5zcyco2_250.gif

∇Name∇
Bambi Iris Cosmos
∇Nicknamed∇
Bambina, doe eyes
∇Age & Birthday∇
Twenty-three || December 21st
∇Sexuality∇
Bisexual
∇Health Ailments∇
Frequent migraines
∇Allegiance∇
Whitney
∇Job or Career∇
Nurse
∇Height∇
5'6 ft
∇Weight∇
130 lbs
∇Hair Descriptions∇
Bambi's hair reaches mid-back with the ends being rather loose and a bit wavy as well. Her hair can be described as dark mahogany due to the darker strands that cascade down her shoulders, though it often curls at the bottom. Typically, Bambi's hair is left down though she'll often end up braiding it, placing it in a bun, or merely placing it in a ponytail. For more social events, she's the type to do extravagant styles and has no shame in making herself look great in those events.
∇Eye Color∇
Brown with small specks of green.
∇Natural Markings∇
A few freckles on her shoulders and cheeks.
∇Tattoos & Piercings∇
She doesn't have any tattoos though she does have a single set of piercings on her earlobes.
∇Description of outfit∇
Typically, Bambi prefers to wear fitted, casual, comfortable and dark or pastel colored clothing. As far as clothing style appears, she happens to wear a mix of casual and feminine, though layers is something that often accompanies her clothing. Bambi is often spotted wearing a mix of v-necks, long sleeved shirts, tank tops, and simple sleeveless button down tops. As far as bottoms goes, she prefers to wear fitted jeans, shorts, leggings and occasionally skirts if she feels up to it. During the winter season, she's inclined to wear sweaters and a pair of leggings as much as possible. When it comes to social outings or parties, she's the type to doll herself up and dress to the occasion.
∇Traits∇
Bambi can be quite defensive and quick to bite at times, but she's loyal nonetheless. Her defensive nature only comes out when she happens to feel threatened by something or someone. In a way, you could say she developed this trait due to the sheltered life her parents tried to contain her in. For Bambi, it's scary getting close to someone else and then being hurt by them- on purpose at that. Of course, it's quite difficult to force her to let her guard drop so easily, but she pushes herself forward nonetheless. She finds it foolish to remain scared about things when she has a chance to discover new things. This trait often leads her to trouble on more than one occasion.

Even under pressure, she's hardly the type to spill secrets to others, especially if it's a crucial piece of information. Then again, that may be her eagerness to keep secrets a secret from others coming into play here. However, if the secret happens to be something harmful.. then she might feel inclined to talk about it further with the person involved. She wouldn't hesitate to offer help, especially if it has to be discreet. After all, she wouldn't want anyone to be suffering when she can offer her help, to take away some of their suffering. However when it comes to her own suffering and troubles, she's inclined to keep her mouth shut and deal with her problems herself. During those times, Bambi is the type to act like nothing's bothering her.

Once trust is established with the female, Bambi is hardly the type to doubt her friends though that's hardly surprising. She prefers to give them the benefit of doubt, before allowing a misunderstanding to occur between them. Of course, it helps the female a lot that she's quite observant, making sure she spots every single detail. Pushing that aside, Bambi can be fairly affectionate and playful towards those she treasures dearly- even a bit flirtatious at that. In fact, she wouldn't hesitate to act affectionately with them, excluding any acts of intimacy that might require more work.

When it comes to intimacy and affection for others, Bambi can be a very giving person, having no qualms in showering them with affection or even subtle touches. However, she's prone to becoming territorial if she feels like someone else is stealing all the attention from a loved one. In fact, she doesn't enjoy the thought that she'll lose someone because of someone else's actions. Of course, she knows this is a bad thing to feel but she can be rather impulsive in that state and do things she'll possibly regret in the near future. Bambi can also be quick to shout or bite back if someone is speaking about her in a cruel manner or a loved one of her's at that.

∇Likes∇
Warmth, blankets, coffee, expensive food, sleeping in, thriller novels, mythology, soft melodies, modern music, physical contact, excitement, roller coasters, small animals, movies, cold drinks, lockets, card games, mind games, psychology, and resting.
∇Dislikes∇
Drunk driving, heavy drinking, lewd comments, dishonesty, the smell of blood, cowardliness, retreating from a fight, large animals, crowded places, insects, becoming injured, being second best, winter, cold showers, dinner parties, and arguments.
∇Weaknesses∇
Ambushes, loyalty, fire arms, recklessness, strong loyalty, and directions.
∇Talents∇
First aid, observational skills, distractions and extracting information.
∇Fears∇
Abandonment, losing her family, and fires.
∇Friendships∇
N/A
∇Enemies∇
N/A
N/A
∇Neutral∇
N/A
∇Favorite Song∇
Inhale exhale || Arms like yours
∇Housing Situation∇
A one bedroom apartment
∇Other∇​

Last edited by a moderator:
{ WIP }

tumblr_inline_nrghwtmwFf1qlt39u_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nrgkcdmaG01qlt39u_500.gif

∇Name∇
Alastor Alf Heron
∇Nicknamed∇
Lionheart, al, elf, and hero.
∇Age & Birthday∇
Twenty-four || October 29th
∇Sexuality∇
Pansexual
∇Health Ailments∇

∇Allegiance∇
Ricky
∇Job or Career∇
Professional boxer
∇Height∇
6'0 ft
∇Weight∇
175 lbs.
∇Hair Descriptions∇
Alastor's hair is a dirty blond shade that resembles more of a light burgundy shade than dirty blond actually. His hair falls over his ears and reaches mid-neck while his bangs happen to reach just the tips of his eyebrows. Typically, Alastor's hair often appears unruly or messy due to his habit of constantly running his fingers through his dark locks. In case of a formal or public event, he'll often attempt to keep himself in a more presentable fashion- though his sister, Amynta, is usually the one forcing the male to properly style his hair in those occasions.
∇Eye Color∇
A bright shade of blue
∇Natural Markings∇

∇Tattoos & Piercings∇
As far as piercings and jewelry goes, Alastor prefers to keep himself away from such things.
∇Description of outfit∇
∇Traits∇
Alastor can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by his own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help himself or others. He prefers doing things out his own will power and strength. However, he will recognize his own weaknesses and ask for help if it's desperately needed. Of course, Alastor might end up beating himself up if he has to rely on others help. After all, his immense desire to surpass his brother, Eton, and his father, Deimos's expectations, led him to try the very hardest to surpass any expectations thrown his way.

The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he can catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he feels that it is necessary to speak up about the issue. If the situation were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to confront the individual involve and inform them that some things are better left unsaid.

Unfortunately for Alastor, his loyalty can be a terrible thing at times. The brunet is the type to remain immensely loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he can't see the obvious faults in those he trusts. An example of this would be this strained loyalty to his father, Deimos, who he can't seem to say no to. This can often contribute to Alastor hurting himself more emotionally and drain him mentally.

In regards to intimacy, Alastor can be quite eager to give and receive affection. One might say, he's practically shameless when it comes to affection. He sees nothing wrong in expressing his emotions though he'll refuse to act on any impulses in public, preferring to do it discreetly in those cases. Anything past a few subtle looks and touches are something he prefers to keep hidden. His mother did raise him to treat women gently though his thoughts can be rather contradicting at times.
∇History∇
Alastor Alf Heron was born on late December 31st to the young couple, Deimos Heron and Katarina Alamanni, being the second son and middle child of the family. Despite his mother's insistence, Alastor constantly worked hard to be superior than his older brother, Eton Dachs Heron. In a sense, the young child didn't enjoy playing the role of second best to anyone. There was something inside of him that aimed to be number one- the very best anyone has seen.
In a mere twist of irony, his father, Deimos, had been the one to shoot down that dream of his. He wouldn't surpass his father's expectations with Eton there. Something had snapped within the male that following day. His attitude had grown more and more distant and the chaos that dwells within the male was quietly waiting to explode. It was around this age, eight, that his sister, Amynta was born to the Heron family. Alastor found himself growing brotherly and fairly protective of the young girl, establishing a proper familial bond with his younger sister. Something that had been lost to his older brother.

Despite his father's words and his growing dislike in his brother, Alastor began to train himself more and more throughout the years. However, it had grown difficult with his parents constantly moving around due to his father's career. This had soon led to the fallout between the two males, eventually prompting the male to leave his home with his younger sister, Amynta. After all, he refused to let her go through the same hardships he had with his father.

∇Likes∇
Surpassing expectations, winning challenges, high places, discovering new information, thrillers, mystery novels, mythology, large animals, warm drinks, vacations, besting his brother, his family, being dependable, rock music, and being able to protect someone.
∇Dislikes∇
Cowardliness, low expectations, romantic comedies, running from responsibilities, abandoning someone, sunburns, cowards, alcohol, lecherous people, the smell of nail polish, face paint, disobeying orders, elitist, and becoming a tool.
∇Weaknesses∇
Loyalty, his father, tendency to overexert himself, his recklessness, and family ties.
∇Talents∇
Boxing, hand-to-hand combat, firearm knowledge, and
∇Fears∇
Being second best, not being strong enough to protect someone or his family and losing a loved one.
∇Friendships∇
N/A
∇Enemies∇
N/A
N/A
∇Neutral∇
N/A
∇Favorite Song∇
Thistle and weeds - Mumford and sons
∇Housing Situation∇
A two story home
∇Other∇

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
@Little_Ghost98 I know you wanted to try a horror type RP, but this is kind of close. I wanted to extend the invite to you to see if this was something you might be interested in doing. I can also tag you in the banished thread I have in case you want to try something more apocalyptic.

Wishing to reserve this spot right here if you don't mind me doing so~

Reactions: HEX
images (10).jpg
Name
Elthrial Mortelle
Nicknamed
El
Age & Birthday
29 October 31st
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Health Ailments
none
Allegiance
Whitneys Second in command
Job or Career
Kick Boxer instructor
Height
5'8
Weight
Hair Descriptions
long Blonde and straight
Eye Color
Blue
Natural Markings
none
Tattoos & Piercings
ears and belly button
no tattoos
Description of outfit∇
jeans, tank top, boots and jackets for kick boxing leggings a sports bra and no shoes
Traits
History = Option for CS
cs
∇Weaknesses∇
∇Talents∇
∇Fears∇

∇Friendships∇
open
∇Enemies∇
open
obviously any one with Ricky
open
∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
World so Cold
∇Housing Situation∇
crappie apartment, but Likes it
∇Other∇

Drew-drew-van-acker-29559551-439-600.jpg

∇Name∇
Damon Stark
∇Nicknamed∇
Demon
∇Age & Birthday∇
29 October 10th
∇Sexuality∇
Heterosexual
∇Health Ailments∇
none
∇Allegiance∇
Ricky
∇Job or Career∇

∇Height∇
6'3
∇Weight∇
∇Hair Descriptions∇
∇Eye Color∇
Green
∇Natural Markings∇
none
∇Tattoos & Piercings∇
tattoos all over
∇Description of outfit∇

∇Traits∇
∇Likes∇
∇Dislikes∇
∇Weaknesses∇
∇Talents∇
∇Fears∇

∇Friendships∇
∇Enemies∇
∇Neutral∇

∇Favorite Song∇
∇Housing Situation∇
∇Other∇​

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
Reserved for a chick that I have yet to name and her brother who I have yet to name

4592705.png

(WIP)
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2anphox7zw9wk0gcs88sgw44c_640.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Name∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Call me Gwen or you just might die"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Gwendolyn Elinore Price||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Nicknames∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Like I said, if you don't call me Gwen, I'll kill you. Call me anything but Gwendolyn."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Gwen||Elle||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Age & Birthday∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm a winter baby. Few days before Christmas."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||December 22nd||19||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Sexuality∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Bi-Curious||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Health Ailments∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I have asthma. The smoking probably doesn't help. We won't talk about the other things..." *shrugs*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Asthma||Depression||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Allegiance∇[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I roll with Whitney all the way. Fuck Ricky!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Whitney||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Job or Career∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Height∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I guess I'm average."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||5 feet 4 inches||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Weight∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't fucking worry about it!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||120 pounds||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Hair Descriptions∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Uhm, brown."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Thick||Long, to her mid back||Light brown||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Eye Color∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"They're pretty nice eyes I guess."[/BCOLOR]
amber+eyes.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Natural Markings∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I got a birthmark."[/BCOLOR]
Gwen has a birthmark shaped like a heart under her left breast. She also has slightly faded self harm scars on her wrists and inner thighs.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Tattoos & Piercings∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Ooh one of my obsessions."[/BCOLOR]
Tattoo 1 (On her lower right side)
Tattoo 2
Ears

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Description of outfit∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I wear whatever the fuck I want! I'll walk around naked if I feel the need."[/BCOLOR]
Gwen's outfits vary. Sometimes she'll wear dresses with boots and flashy jewelry, on other days she'll wear skinny jeans, and band tees with beanies. It usually depends on her mood. Most of the time she can be seen wearing jeans, sneakers and a tank top with a leather jacket on over it. It all just depends.
tumblr_o03g3wf7Cm1u1hkmno1_500.gif
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Traits∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇History = Option for CS∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Likes∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Dislikes∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Weaknesses∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Talents∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Fears∇[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Friendships∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Enemies∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Crush, Significant other, Wife or Husband∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Neutral∇[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Favorite Song∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Housing Situation∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Other∇[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nnh0kzzCP91styifro1_500.png

Last edited:
4592731.png

(WIP)
IMG_5197.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Name∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Hey. I'm Blaize. Don't forget the I."[/BCOLOR]
||Blaize Destiny Lovett||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Nicknames∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Blaize is fine. Just Blaize"[/BCOLOR]
||None||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Age & Birthday∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"It's fucking amazing to be 21! I can drink! Well, legally."[/BCOLOR]
||May 12th||21||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Sexuality∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I swing both ways."[/BCOLOR]
||Bisexual||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Health Ailments∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Got a bit of anxiety. But that's it."[/BCOLOR]
||Anxiety||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Allegiance∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Ricky of course. He's my main." [/BCOLOR]
Ricky

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Job or Career∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm doing an apprenticeship to be a tattoo artist right now. Only a month left before I'm a professional."[/BCOLOR]
Future Tattoo Artist

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Height∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm kinda short. But I'll fuck you up if I have to!"[/BCOLOR]
||5 feet 2 inches||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Weight∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm a tiny little thing."[/BCOLOR]
||110 pounds||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Hair Descriptions∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"It's black and long. I like it."[/BCOLOR]
||Long||Black||Thick||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Eye Color∇[/BCOLOR]
ee1cbfc5d17366c4df83fd3ce0ff29a2.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Natural Markings∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Just a few scars."[/BCOLOR]
She has random scars all over the place from childhood and her clumsiness.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Tattoos & Piercings∇[/BCOLOR]
Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Description of outfit∇[/BCOLOR]
9G6MVgya1k8.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Traits∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇History = Option for CS∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Likes∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Dislikes∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Weaknesses∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Talents∇[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∇Fears∇[/BCOLOR]