The Whiteroom [[Dystopia / More Plot than Smut]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurojaki

Original poster

Hello! I am here because I am wanting to find someone to do a plot with me. This plot focuses around a dystopian world in which the world is bound in chains. A sole dictator reigns and under his rule everyone is given a mark into their skin. This mark is a neurotransmitter that makes the host of the mark completely dull, and is not a threat to anyone.

However people with any varying level of mental illness (anything that is a defect to the brain/personality) are immune to the transmitter. Because of this people are scanned at a young age [18] (with advanced tech) to see if they have or will develop any level of mental illness. They are then killed on the spot if it's found they are 'sick'.

But of course some people manage to scam and cheat their ways past the scan and make it into the real world with their illness, but only a rare few do. Our story takes place with at least one of our characters having mental illness and avoiding being detected somehow. And ultimately will be about bringing the dictator down.

Looking for male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.