Adenthos

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Aden ( Ah-Den.)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a male.

How old are you?
Eighteen years of age.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am very new to the website, I left another website, and I have been
role playing.
For roughly, five years.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer to role-play within a group. Due to the fact that one on one role-playing can get, boring and cause me to grow apathetic. Which will lead to utter sloppiness

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I would prefer to sit under the cherry blossoms.

A little something, about Adenthos.
My personality: I suppose I am a very protective caring and friendly individual until a time comes that I need not to be friendly. Typically, being that I am not used to much else, I role-play as swordsmen ( Primarily, Samurai. ) Being that I at one time practiced quite a bit of batto-jutsu and kenjutsu. To this day, I do often times follow the principles of Sun-Tzu, Confucius as well as Bushido.

I like what I am reading. Welcome to Iwaku.

Green and Purple! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to the site~ <3

What is batto-jutsu and kenjutsu like? o.o I'm not familiar with the terms... would you be kind enough to explain?

Often times Battojutsu is throwing a particularly hard strike upon the drawing of the sword, which in most cases is aimed to instantaneously kill the opponent sever limbs etc... Kenjutsu techniques can be compared to the strategies of warfare, while batto-jutsu or kendo can be compared to shooting range techniques. A kenjutsuka is a practitioner of kenjutsu who. Relies on the conditions of the ground, light source, as well as the opponents' capabilities, before implementing a practical attack. The attack is not set on any particular weapon or move to capitulate, nor is there a predisposed target or trajectory. Any exposed part of the opponents body is a possible target

Wow. o.o;; Very informative, and quite interesting.

XD Remind me not do any fights with you, haha.

Thank you kindly for explaining though. :3

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.